Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any alternatives to meet more new women than discos,clubs or bars?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of men don't do it because you have to go through a 45-60 minute class just for the 5 minute window before and after class to approach.
If you are talking longer than 5 minutes to get a woman's number you are talking too much. Approach -- small talk for 5 minutes -- get her number. Then see how things go. This has always worked for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking longer than 5 minutes to get a woman's number you are talking too much. Approach -- small talk for 5 minutes -- get her number. Then see how things go. This has always worked for me.
The window for approaching is 5 minutes. At best, you're getting one approach in before class and one approach in after class. If those approaches don't result in anything, it represents an inefficient and ineffective use of time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The window for approaching is 5 minutes. At best, you're getting one approach in before class and one approach in after class. If those approaches don't result in anything, it represents an inefficient and ineffective use of time.
I guess it all depends on what you want. At 53, I don't have the energy and inclination to do anymore than I am right now. I'll meet and date 10 women a year I meet after yoga practice … I don't think of it in terms of efficiency, I just approach women that I am interested in, and about half never meet me on a date. So maybe 3 will turn into causal dating situations. That is all I can handle.

What works for me does not have to work for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a shorter guy, volleyball can be a tough sell. The women most inclined to play volleyball are 5'7"+. The ex-college players are 5'10"+. I'm 5'10".
And when the h3ll is being short NOT a "tough sell"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bus stops are a hidden treasure.
Just ask LL Cool J about his around the way girls...standing at the bus stop, sucking on a lollipop...

But only if you want a chick that really doesn't have much going for her...then again if a guy is at a bus stop with her he probably doesn't have much going for him either so it's a match...hahaha

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask LL Cool J about his around the way girls...standing at the bus stop, sucking on a lollipop...

But only if you want a chick that really doesn't have much going for her...then again if a guy is at a bus stop with her he probably doesn't have much going for him either so it's a match...hahaha
You never know. He might have a one-year bus pass. All zones.

Reactions: BMX

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a new thought as a pickup place yesterday. Liquor stores. Some U.S. states do not allow liquor to be sold in grocery stores. The liquor store appears there. If a woman is in a liquor store, she's more likely to not be boring.

Alcohol sales are doing very well during the pandemic. I could make an argument that the liquor store has the potential to be the new bar for pickup.
This is a good idea but in addition, I would say hang out at cannabis dispensaries if they are legal in your state(if you're not opposed to it). Around where I live, there are always lines and it's a good way to talk to gals and strike up a convo while waiting in line to get in. Just sit in the parking lot and wait until some attractive gal gets in line then get in line next to her. I find girls are more relaxed and talkative and both of you already have something in common already. LOL

Also, girls luv brunch on weekends. Even if you just go, you can see who's sitting outside on the patio. If there are no sets of attractive girls eating, find another brunch place. One thing I've noticed when my main plate takes me to brunch is all these IOI's and the topics they talk about which is often about dating and guys. So most of these gals are single and waiting for someone to chat them up.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
A thing I like to do is I like to go out once in a while, perhaps to the gym, some fitness class, or a social gathering, and see how many women on my wavelength show up and give me signals. I sort of use it as a barometer.

I've noticed that whenever I've invested in myself for a prolonged period of time (work out, diet, spirituality, focus on purpose/career/money), more women on my wavelength would effortlessly show up and reflect to me how I feel about myself (which is great).

But when I neglect myself, no woman shows up. And the social environment reflects back to me how I feel (needy, desperate, low value).

The problem I see with 99% of guys is they take an outside-in approach. They go out "there" to try to attain validation from women. And they end up getting nothing.

You can NEVER "get" anything from women.

You can only give value to yourself, invest in yourself in all facets of life, and validate yourself to the point where you become self-fulfilled - and then women will reflect that back to you.

In other words, you can only ATTRACT women, not GET them.

And if you are a guy who attracts women, it almost does not matter where you go. Like I said, I'll go to the gym, a fitness class, a social gathering, meeting, bar, club, event - it doesn't matter.

I know I'm going to attract a certain amount of women. Most of the time I JUST LET GO and leave it up to fate and be pleasantly surprised by what shows up.

But if you are not investing in yourself self-worth everyday, nothing is going to show up.

And if you ARE investing in yourself daily, then pick a spot out of a hat. The women WILL find you.

They have a radar - a GPS system that always find value.
This post is the biggest load of garbage or the best post i have ever heard.

I get attraction from girls every time I go out. I believe it's due to looks how ever because the girls tell me so.

I am focused on a purpose when out and it's not on girls which also could affect my looks.

Get told I'm very masculine when out or strong and sexy as fark from women.

I dunno if this poster doesn't know what hes on about or he's onto something.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good idea but in addition, I would say hang out at cannabis dispensaries if they are legal in your state(if you're not opposed to it). Around where I live, there are always lines and it's a good way to talk to gals and strike up a convo while waiting in line to get in. Just sit in the parking lot and wait until some attractive gal gets in line then get in line next to her. I find girls are more relaxed and talkative and both of you already have something in common already. LOL
I'm glad that you liked the liquor store idea. I'm surprised I didn't think of it many years ago because I have meandered around wine areas of grocery stores for approaches. Grocery store approaching has been a part of my life for a while.

I am not a cannabis user so a cannabis dispensary wouldn't be my scene. However, I could envision it making sense for guys into cannabis. Many women use it.

Also, girls luv brunch on weekends. Even if you just go, you can see who's sitting outside on the patio. If there are no sets of attractive girls eating, find another brunch place. One thing I've noticed when my main plate takes me to brunch is all these IOI's and the topics they talk about which is often about dating and guys. So most of these gals are single and waiting for someone to chat them up.
True on brunch. The difficult thing with brunch would be that most women are in larger groups or sitting down. How would someone make those unfavorable logistics work well? I've never done brunch approaching. It could be a good idea.

A good portion of "Sex and the City" was the 4 main women at brunch or some other meal talking about dating and men.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other downside is MANY of these women will be VERY liberal and sort of aggravating to date. They are usually are very close as friends so it's a bit tricky if things go sideways with one of them.
Dating a radical liberal women is is like chewing on sand paper after a while. Don't do it. Pump n dump before she sinks any hooks in.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a radical liberal women is is like chewing on sand paper after a while. Don't do it. Pump n dump before she sinks any hooks in.
Ni kidding bud but good luck finding a Conservative woman who isn't just parroting a intelligent man conservative speaker. A woman who is actually embracing Conservative values, motherhood being a good time, and not a ****. The Karen like Tommy laren vid is a accurate portrayal of the skank on the CC. Skiing down cawk mountain. Running through dudes. Nearly 30 and men need to see her value and play house?

Insert the troll meme right hurrrrrr!

Its the classic female chameleon. The talking point is conservatism talking points purely for optics and deceit. In actuality, she's digested the feminism koolaid.

My point of view is that, while she may deny feminism, she is a feminist. She like many other women are disgusting and adopting feminism. High body count#donotwant abortions, body positivity, fat as ****kkk, and simply valueless beyond nutting.

Guys still marry it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meetup.com do a vast array of social activities

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, because of the Pandemic, I would say social circles and online dating (however I'm not a fan of OLD).

This all depends also on your location.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difficult thing with brunch would be that most women are in larger groups or sitting down.
You can view this as on obstacle or make it work for you. If you were going to get something to eat anyways, you could request to be seated next to a good group of girls. Or you could see who's finished and leaving and ask them how the brunch was and go from there.

While this may seem logical(hard to approached group setting) this can actually work for you if you treat it more to infiltrate or get into their social circle first.
1. It's not in a pickup environment like a bar
2. It's during the day
3. Girls always love to talk about the actual food at said place(easy convo and shared commonality)
4. Less intimidation by girls and they feel more safe since they are in in a group. More prone to talk since it's all of them against you
5. Let them know you are looking for new brunch buddies and hand out your number to whoever is the most receptive if the conversation goes well. If not, there's no busted ego since it was just casual conversation anyways.