Another uneducated fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Wow. Nobody mentioned it. Can we all discuss the BILL that was passed nice and easy while the public was concerned with this drill.

Ever notice how EVERY time there's a MASS MURDER it's just as a bill/law is being processed.

This is exactly what they want, civil unrest, hysteria, tension. Groups seperated, arguing, against each other. The more fragmented we are, the easier we are to control. Divide & Conquer.
I agree they want to divide and conquer, but I'd like you to clarify something.

Are you insinuated that the government stages mass murders, or that they hurry to pass bills after mass murders happen? Because in my experience, Congress takes forever to do anything, and a quick bill passage is unlikely. And no, only Democrats think the government is really staging conspiratory mass murders.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Wow. Nobody mentioned it. Can we all discuss the BILL that was passed nice and easy while the public was concerned with this drill.

Ever notice how EVERY time there's a MASS MURDER it's just as a bill/law is being processed.

This is exactly what they want, civil unrest, hysteria, tension. Groups seperated, arguing, against each other. The more fragmented we are, the easier we are to control. Divide & Conquer.

speed dawg said:
I agree they want to divide and conquer, but I'd like you to clarify something.

Are you insinuated that the government stages mass murders, or that they hurry to pass bills after mass murders happen? Because in my experience, Congress takes forever to do anything, and a quick bill passage is unlikely. And no, only Democrats think the government is really staging conspiratory mass murders.
man dudes n here r really trippin on sh@t.

n speed dawg aint writin comments that r divisive with that sh@t.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Max, Backbeat and Jaylan,

I want you guys to stop avoiding my questions that you have been doing for months on this forum now. Stop avoiding my questions and answer them head on.
Rex has never ducked one of your questions, I answered them, you didn't like the answer, then changed the question. You have a persistent disliking for the truth and it attempt to change if you don't like it.

Tenacity said:
1.) What is White Supremacy? Specifically, define what this is,
Stagger Lee said:
I think I can briefly define White Supremacy and maybe that'll answer why they won't. The only white supremacy existent is elite whites and jewish (not really a white identity group) and also females, both liberals and conservative that pursue policies that maintain their elite and wealthy status and exclude primarily other whites and males and also other races from coming up in status. The liberal (white and jewish) supremacist are just more willing to annihilate their fellow white competitors by any means than are the progressive-conservative elites. The "pro-'minorities'" don't care about this classism because it affects the 'majority' as much and more.
Now remove liberal, feminists and quasi-anti semitic, (because at the end of day, these people have the benefit of being white, you have a definition of white supremacy. Now since your white daddy has defined what white supremacy is, maybe you'll be more inclined to to believe it exists.

Tenacity said:
Specifically, define what this is, where it's at,
the blatant examples of white supremacy is in the South, with Southerner and their hero worship for the Confederacy, it's leaders, and the men who fought in the Civil War. No where in world are people who started a rebellion looked upon as heroes.

Tenacity said:
what it looks like,
The Confederate flag, statues of Confederate generals, not calling a terrorist attack a terrorist attack, calling youth in the street during civil unrest thugs, however white college students start a riot after their sports team loses a championship, they're anything but.

Tenacity said:
who currently is doing it and what some of their contact information is.
The South Carolina General Assembly, Senator Lindsay Graham, and various police departments across America.

Tenacity said:
Be as specific as possible, for example, if you say that Bank of America represents White Supremacy, explain how, what employees at BOA did the White Supremacy action, and what's the contact information for that BOA branch where that employee or those employees work. I want to contact them directly.
Bank of America Settles Discrimination Suit for $335M http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bank-of-america-settles-discrimination-suit-for-335m/

Tenacity said:
2.) Does Black on Black Crime and Black on White Crime matter to the same level of extent to you guys as White on Black Crime does? If the answer is no, then does it matter more or less in terms of importance? Please answer and explain why.
Now we're delving into the realm of where Rex is about to waste time that's he's never going to get back, but engage dude in his f*kcery. Listen, bruh, all crime is bad. Taking people's property is bad. Looting pension funds is bad. Assaulting people is bad. Murdering people is bad.

Certain things are especially heinous and even the government and the state says so because of the longer sentences that are given for the commission of those crimes, raping a women is extraordinarily bad, doing something to a child or the elderly is extraordinarily bad, crimes committed by public officials and servants are extraordinarily bad (given they are in a position of trust,) and given this country's history in regards to race, racial based crimes are extraordinarily. It's seems that you want you want crimes perpetrated against white people, as (opposed to those committed against other people to be exceedingly worse.

Tenacity said:
3.) You don't have to reveal yourselves, I know you don't want to do that (I have revealed myself though), but can you tell me what do you do for a living?
I'm studying for the LSAT

Tenacity said:
After you tell me what you do for a living, can you tell me if a White person gave you the job or a Black person, i.e., who started the company you work for, who funded it, and who writes your paychecks?
Be serious dude, this is 1950 where white people can just be flagrant in their racism, besides most white people aren't white supremacists or support it. They just don't have a clue as to why America is still dealing with these problems.

Tenacity said:
4.) Again, you don't have to reveal yourselves, but can you tell me if you have any acquisition of higher education,
I graduated from St. John's.

Tenacity said:
student grants provided, student loan approval,
Yeah, Rex has grants and loans.

Tenacity said:
credit line availability,
Rex doesn't use credit.

Tenacity said:
mortgage approval,
Rex doesn't live in an apartment

Tenacity said:
car loan approval,
Rex doesn't own a car, but if he did, he would pay for it in cash.

Tenacity said:
If the answer is yes, can you tell me if a White Person gave you these things, or did a Black Person do it?
1) What's up with you and these false narratives?

2) How would I know who and why they approved my loan?

3) If I was denied a loan based on race, there would have to be a pattern of discrimination for me to base that claim. Just my one lone allegation wouldn't be enough to establish a pattern of discrimination.

Tenacity said:
5.) You guys are on the Internet, okay, can you tell me what Internet service you use? Then can you tell me if that Internet service is ran by a White Person or a Black Person?
You ask the dumbest questions, seriously. Only the most hardcore of racists would turn down money.

Now I have question for you? Where were you on Saturday night around 9:30? I know where. You were at home demanding answers to incredibly asinine questions and making accusations that people were ignoring you.

You know where Rex was Saturday night around 9:30. No Rex, where? I was in a f*cking bar trying to holla at some chicks. What you don't seem to understand is that I have this thing call a life, and it involves me doing some other than me sitting on the internet, waiting for Tenacity to make a post to replay to, and seriously dude, you need to stop that sh*t. Demanding that people respond to you posts because you feel as if they're taking too long is gay as f*ck.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Now remove liberal, feminists and quasi-anti semitic, (because at the end of day, these people have the benefit of being white, you have a definition of white supremacy. Now since your white daddy has defined what white supremacy is, maybe you'll be more inclined to to believe it exists.
WTF is this utter nonsense? Liberals, feminist and jewish don't benefit from being white. They're not all white to start with and benefit from being elites and controlling government and corporate policy. I was explaining the fraction of elites that are white and how they don't and never did care about 95+% of the rest. My white daddy defined what?? All you defined is how your type incessantly makes false allegations against an entire race. My actual father worked in an automotive factory before there was much automation from the time he was 19 for over 30 years. My ancestors before that lived in poverty and harsh conditions in the early 1900's and prior that would rival all your crybaby stuff. News flash 95+% of whites have no wealthy elitist ancestors. Why don't you read some real US history?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:

Another poster and I brought up TPA and TPP. It didn't seem like anyone wanted to talk about it. No one is concerned about what the elites do, but just keeping the average Joes from other identity groups down. It seems the only thing that anyone wants to talk about is (non-existent) white supremacy, white privilege etc. What do you know? I guess we're all elites born with a silver spoon in our mouth lol. TPA, TPP, and more foreign workers is going to make us all richer since we're all elites!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Post removed

Lemme just stay out of this. Guys here havent learned a thing from those bans. This thread will likely soon be locked. Dudes are just kicking themselves in the butt here.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
WTF is this utter nonsense? Liberals, feminist and jewish don't benefit from being white. They're not all white to start with and benefit from being elites and controlling government and corporate policy. I was explaining the fraction of elites that are white and how they don't and never did care about 95+% of the rest. My white daddy defined what?? All you defined is how your type incessantly makes false allegations against an entire race. My actual father worked in an automotive factory before there was much automation from the time he was 19 for over 30 years. My ancestors before that lived in poverty and harsh conditions in the early 1900's and prior that would rival all your crybaby stuff. News flash 95+% of whites have no wealthy elitist ancestors. Why don't you read some real US history?
Dude, it's just an online forum. Nobody wants your family history. Chill out. Now, are you going to "feel sad" when South Carolina finally takes down the Confederate flag from the state capital?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
There arent white jews or white feminists or white liberals? Im pretty sure Ive met tons of white jews, feminists, and liberals. Hell, arent pretty much all jews in America white? Or do you only see someone as truly white if you agree with their politics?

:confused:

Jeez...what a alternate reality bubble you live in.
Jewish and Hispanics can be partly or mostly Caucasian but are not European white. They are a self-identified ethnic groups with self-interests. Are you completely ignorant of their 2000 year history in Europe as a cohesive group? They've always acted as a cohesive, self-serving ethnic group. What, do you identify people entirely by complexion and skin tone? Would you like to be lumped in negatively with E. African muslims just because of similar skin tone? Jewish, and Asia trying to monopolize higher education and trade, are supremacist because they can and want to be, not because of their skin tone.

If you guys would quit being so offensive with your every white colored person is privileged and a supremacist kick and stop advocating to further unprivilege the already unpriveleged, then no one would have any reason to talk about it. It's gotten worse than feminist and feminism. You and a few others troll, then try to play like you're not doing anything.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Max Rex,

Okay, here we go. So the concept of White Supremacy is, about the Top 1% of Elite White and Jewish Groups who promote policies, business plays, buy off politicians, etc., designed to maintain their wealth status while at the same time trying to push out blacks from rising up to acquire some (or all) of that wealth status?

Now, if this is White Supremacy, here are my next questions/comments:

- You say that significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South, with white guys running around with Confederate flags (like Dylan Roof)? How can that be an example of White Supremacy if Dylan Roof was poor and his family wasn't well off? Based on your definition of White Supremacy, it would seem as though one of Mitt Romney's sons would have shot up the Church instead?

- Going back to South, once again you said significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South, but if White Supremacy is about the Top 1% trying to stay in power, why would significant examples come from the South when most of the Top 1% don't reside there? Most of the Top 1% are in the Northeast, Midwest and West, not the South?

- You say that the Police Departments represent White Supremacy, but again, nobody that works in the Police Department is apart of the Top 1% and most Police Officers don't even make 6 figures?

- Bank of America has been sued for all types of Discrimination. From blacks (as you mentioned), to also lesbians, gays, and a female group in general. So if Bank of America represents White Supremacy, but they are also doing crap to lesbians and gays, does White Supremacy extend to hating lesbians and gays as well? Does it extend to hating white women as well? It appears to me that BOA just has underwriting and hiring practices that are inefficient, because it's not just blacks that are having problems.

- I asked you a question about black on black crime and black on white crime, I said does it matter to the same extent to YOU as white on black crime does? You said all crime is bad, okay, why do YOU think there's not as much outrage against black on black crime like there is for white on black crimes? For example, every black person wants to hang George Zimmerman, right? But seeing as though all crime is bad, why aren't black thugs who kill other black people on a daily basis not targeted by other blacks like George Zimmerman is? I'm saying, why the selective outrage, if all crime is bad, why aren't you guys trying to kill Zimmerman AND the black thugs?

- You graduated from St. Johns, you are studying to be an Attorney, you have also received some grants and loans (even though you said you don't use credit, a "loan" is considered credit). St. Johns is about 45% White and about 15% Black, with a bunch of other races mixed in. The Legal Profession and all Law School Tiers are majority White People, which means that the people that would train you to be an Attorney are majority White. I'm assuming the people who extended you loans and grants, were mostly White organizations.

If White Supremacy is holding YOU BACK, why are they helping you here in terms of your career progression? I mean those loans are coming mainly from the Top 1%, they invest in those loans to get a return on their money. The Top 1% are letting you into their Law Schools to train to become an Attorney. Why are they doing that if they are trying to hold you back?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There is no White Supremacy, what you have (as I have been stating over and over) is a significant CLASS WAR that is going on right now. The divide between the Haves and Have Nots are getting wider by the decade, mainly due to shifts in the economic structure of the country from an Industrial one to a Specialized Skill economy founded on IT, robotics, and globalization.

The most connected and networked, know about all of the opportunities, new business trends, new markets, etc., thus, they can take advantage of them. Most new jobs aren't posted (over 85% of them aren't), they are discovered and filled through networks.

The Haves are getting richer, while the Have Nots are getting poorer.

In terms of the Top 1%, you don't have just WHITE PEOPLE in that group, you have Blacks, Asians, Latinos and other unidentified races. There's no White Supremacy, there's no Race War, all you have is a Class War.

The stuff going on with the Police and Blacks are only centralized in the poor ghettos, that's where majority of these Police killings are going on. It's a lower Class problem. The Black people in those areas are out of control, and the Police are improperly trained to handle them while even probably having a personal disliking of them in general.

Dylan Roof doesn't represent the Top 1% (what Max defines as White Supremacy), that's ludicrous. Roof is a guy with significant mental health issues who also hates black people, who went bat shyt one day on a bunch of black people in a Church. It's an isolated incident committed by a mental health nutcase.

There is no White Supremacy. There is no Race War. We are in 2015 and in the middle of a significant CLASS WAR. Get with the times Max, Jaylan, Amoka and others who think like you. Again, this is 2015, not 1915.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
There is no White Supremacy. There is no Race War. We are in 2015 and in the middle of a significant CLASS WAR. Get with the times Max, Jaylan, Amoka and others who think like you. Again, this is 2015, not 1915.
Tenacity said:
The Black people in those areas are out of control, and the Police are improperly trained to handle them while even probably having a personal disliking of them in general
Tenacity said:
There is no White Supremacy
u aint no brother. u a white dude posin n here talkin ur bullsh@t. no brother would go this far to pin blacks as the problem all the damn if u were really black. u would no that racism exists jus for bein black n u would have had times when u was under that sh@t in ur life.

no white supremacy? no white power dudes or skin heads goin round in southern orange county talkin sh@t huh? no white supemacists in the antelope valley n lancaster with their neo nazi organizations? no kkk dudes in the south n alabama n mississippi belivin that white is rite n white is the supreme over all colors? go on a fu@kin racist web site where they talk that white supremacy sh@t hatin on blacks n mexicans. u r a dumb ass if u think none off this sh@t is goin on cuz u aint no brother.

get ur head outta ur @ss. this sh@t has been goin on for hundreds of years n u talkin this sh@t it ended in 1915? dude here is tryin to blame blacks for the white racism n he is turnin this forum into a black v white division with his bullsh@t comments. no white supremacy gtfo with that bullsh@t. gotta be a damn fu@kin idiot to even say that.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
There is no White Supremacy, what you have (as I have been stating over and over) is a significant CLASS WAR that is going on right now. The divide between the Haves and Have Nots are getting wider by the decade, mainly due to shifts in the economic structure of the country from an Industrial one to a Specialized Skill economy founded on IT, robotics, and globalization.

The most connected and networked, know about all of the opportunities, new business trends, new markets, etc., thus, they can take advantage of them. Most new jobs aren't posted (over 85% of them aren't), they are discovered and filled through networks.

The Haves are getting richer, while the Have Nots are getting poorer.

In terms of the Top 1%, you don't have just WHITE PEOPLE in that group, you have Blacks, Asians, Latinos and other unidentified races. There's no White Supremacy, there's no Race War, all you have is a Class War.

The stuff going on with the Police and Blacks are only centralized in the poor ghettos, that's where majority of these Police killings are going on. It's a lower Class problem. The Black people in those areas are out of control, and the Police are improperly trained to handle them while even probably having a personal disliking of them in general.

Dylan Roof doesn't represent the Top 1% (what Max defines as White Supremacy), that's ludicrous. Roof is a guy with significant mental health issues who also hates black people, who went bat shyt one day on a bunch of black people in a Church. It's an isolated incident committed by a mental health nutcase.

Dude is just another ignorant walking around. Keep on dancing to your own music.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Max Rex,

Okay, here we go. So the concept of White Supremacy is, about the Top 1% of Elite White and Jewish Groups who promote policies, business plays, buy off politicians, etc., designed to maintain their wealth status while at the same time trying to push out blacks from rising up to acquire some (or all) of that wealth status?

Now, if this is White Supremacy, here are my next questions/comments:

- You say that significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South, with white guys running around with Confederate flags (like Dylan Roof)? How can that be an example of White Supremacy if Dylan Roof was poor and his family wasn't well off? Based on your definition of White Supremacy, it would seem as though one of Mitt Romney's sons would have shot up the Church instead?

- Going back to South, once again you said significant examples of White Supremacy come from the South, but if White Supremacy is about the Top 1% trying to stay in power, why would significant examples come from the South when most of the Top 1% don't reside there? Most of the Top 1% are in the Northeast, Midwest and West, not the South?

- You say that the Police Departments represent White Supremacy, but again, nobody that works in the Police Department is apart of the Top 1% and most Police Officers don't even make 6 figures?

- Bank of America has been sued for all types of Discrimination. From blacks (as you mentioned), to also lesbians, gays, and a female group in general. So if Bank of America represents White Supremacy, but they are also doing crap to lesbians and gays, does White Supremacy extend to hating lesbians and gays as well? Does it extend to hating white women as well? It appears to me that BOA just has underwriting and hiring practices that are inefficient, because it's not just blacks that are having problems.

- I asked you a question about black on black crime and black on white crime, I said does it matter to the same extent to YOU as white on black crime does? You said all crime is bad, okay, why do YOU think there's not as much outrage against black on black crime like there is for white on black crimes? For example, every black person wants to hang George Zimmerman, right? But seeing as though all crime is bad, why aren't black thugs who kill other black people on a daily basis not targeted by other blacks like George Zimmerman is? I'm saying, why the selective outrage, if all crime is bad, why aren't you guys trying to kill Zimmerman AND the black thugs?

- You graduated from St. Johns, you are studying to be an Attorney, you have also received some grants and loans (even though you said you don't use credit, a "loan" is considered credit). St. Johns is about 45% White and about 15% Black, with a bunch of other races mixed in. The Legal Profession and all Law School Tiers are majority White People, which means that the people that would train you to be an Attorney are majority White. I'm assuming the people who extended you loans and grants, were mostly White organizations.

If White Supremacy is holding YOU BACK, why are they helping you here in terms of your career progression? I mean those loans are coming mainly from the Top 1%, they invest in those loans to get a return on their money. The Top 1% are letting you into their Law Schools to train to become an Attorney. Why are they doing that if they are trying to hold you back?
Exhibition Z. DONE

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
BOLD

backbeat said:
u aint no brother. u a white dude posin n here talkin ur bullsh@t. no brother would go this far to pin blacks as the problem all the damn if u were really black. u would no that racism exists jus for bein black n u would have had times when u was under that sh@t in ur life.

I don't know if you can see my Signature or not, my pictures are posted here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225546&page=5

On page 5 at the bottom are the most updated pics. I'm black, get over it. What you guys define as Racism and White Supremacy, with a supreme white group holding me back, I have NOT experienced.

no white supremacy? no white power dudes or skin heads goin round in southern orange county talkin sh@t huh? no white supemacists in the antelope valley n lancaster with their neo nazi organizations? no kkk dudes in the south n alabama n mississippi belivin that white is rite n white is the supreme over all colors? go on a fu@kin racist web site where they talk that white supremacy sh@t hatin on blacks n mexicans. u r a dumb ass if u think none off this sh@t is goin on cuz u aint no brother.

Sir, you are 33, refrain from the childish name-calling and just discuss your positions like a grown man. Max Rex said that White Supremacy was about the Top 1% of Whites and Jews, holding back blacks from achieving their level of success. White Power Skin Heads, dudes on white racist websites, white racist dudes in the South, are all NOT from the Top 1%. They actually represent what I have been stating in relation to this Class War, they are the white representation of what the black thugs are. Black Thugs represent Black Trash/Black Lower Class, these White racist Skinheads you are referring to represent White Trash/White Lower Class. The vast majority of those white dudes you are discussing are like Dylan Roof, they don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, yet THESE are the dudes that you claim are holding YOU back?

get ur head outta ur @ss. this sh@t has been goin on for hundreds of years n u talkin this sh@t it ended in 1915? dude here is tryin to blame blacks for the white racism n he is turnin this forum into a black v white division with his bullsh@t comments. no white supremacy gtfo with that bullsh@t. gotta be a damn fu@kin idiot to even say that.

How can you call anyone an idiot when you type like you are 17? Bad sentence structure, bad grammar, you can't display your viewpoints without using foul language, etc. You can present your viewpoints without typing like you belong in the High School Discussion Section.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Dude is just another ignorant walking around. Keep on dancing to your own music.
So when you can't debate my points and stances, you just resort to name-calling? If what you guys are preaching (about this White Supremacy concept) is so true, then why is it so hard for you to defend it without getting overly emotional and name-calling?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
So when you can't debate my points and stances, you just resort to name-calling? If what you guys are preaching (about this White Supremacy concept) is so true, then why is it so hard for you to defend it without getting overly emotional and name-calling?
Claiming that without the Whites, nobody can get a job or get their credits approved is not only preposterous but also sad and laughable.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Claiming that without the Whites, nobody can get a job or get their credits approved is not only preposterous but also sad and laughable.
Wait a minute, don't you agree with Max Rex's definition of White Supremacy? He said that it's the Top 1% of Whites controlling everything AND are trying to push black people out of participating. If Whites control everything doesn't that also include the financial system and the employment market? Doesn't that mean that if you received credit and employment, it was most likely a white person that provided it? Which prompts my question, how are they holding you back by granting you job and loan approval?

You guys aren't even consistent with your "logic" and "narrative".

I'll tell you what though, if you said White Supremacy represented the fact that white people as a group control/hold majority of the resources, THEN I agree with you. If that's the sole definition, you are 100% correct, because it was White people that kicked the other groups OUT of this country, established the political base, laws, banking, free market capitalism, the Federal Reserve eventually, etc. They have hundreds of years in terms of a head start, so of course they are going to hold majority of the resources.

Where I DISAGREE, is your stance that they are deliberating trying to push you OUT of participating within the system they created because you are black, today in 2015. We understand they were doing this during Jim Crow and prior, but we are discussing the Modern Day Era.

This is why I asked, can one of you name a job you applied for, a loan you applied for, that they declined saying you were Black (like they did back during Jim Crow)? The BOA example is weak because BOA has an inefficient system across the board, they were "apparently" screwing white women, gays (who include white men) and lesbians as well, so that's a weak example.

If you are going to push this narrative of a supreme White Group pushing you back, then provide examples of them pushing YOU or someone you know BACK then based on being Black.

That would immediately show my stance to be false, I would fall flat on my face, and you wouldn't need to resort to childish name-calling as you would defeat me SOLIDLY based on logic/reason.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
You guys aren't even consistent with your "logic"

Tenacity,

Much as I'm on your team here, you are dealing with people that do not think, they emote as children do. They are permanent intellectual 4-year olds.

So trying to have a discussion or a formal argument is wasted on them and a waste of time for you. They will just keep changing terms or avoid things they cannot address until (in their own heads only) they 'win'. Anyone that has raised kids can see this clearly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading threads like this convince me even more that we have to build huge walls around Europe and sink all those boats in libia getting ready to transport culturally incompatible illegals in Europe.

Everyday Im more sure than the previous one that separation is the best policy.

And there is still some retard who thinks Europes biggest problem is Putin...

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Reading threads like this convince me even more that we have to build huge walls around Europe and sink all those boats in libia getting ready to transport culturally incompatible illegals in Europe.

Everyday Im more sure than the previous one that separation is the best policy.

And there is still some retard who thinks Europes biggest problem is Putin...
You absolutely should maintain your borders and historical demographics. The US is irreversibly gone and only Europe is partially left. As you can clearly see these other identity groups are just like and equivalent to feminist and feminism but even worse.

If you were to have a discussion with female feminist like we'd had with iqqi or wildfire, it's a similar exercise in futility but at least they didn't resort to calling you, "sexist, male supremacist" in every other sentence and try to totally silence you.

And they don't call for tearing down historical monuments. Plus race is even more of a sacred cow than being female is. Also at least with even butch dyke militant feminists, there's not an increased risk of them smashing into your home at 4 am, or idling on your corner late at night and shooting you in the back in a drive by when you're trying to enter your home or just sucker punching you from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.