Another uneducated fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in blue BOLD
QUOTE=Tenacity]Max, Backbeat and Jaylan,

Listen, let's keep this respectful and decent, I don't want this thread to be closed because I want you guys to stop avoiding my questions that you have been doing for months on this forum now.

Stop avoiding my questions and answer them head on.

I know you did not include me in the above mentioned names but I hold a similar position with the individuals you mentioned; hence, I have the duty to respond to your concerns and perhaps provide a reason as to why your questions were ignored. To summarize, your questions lack substance. Your position that people should accept certain behaviors in a society because those behaviors do not directly affect them is preposterous.

1.) What is White Supremacy? Specifically, define what this is, where it's at, what it looks like, who currently is doing it and what some of their contact information is. Be as specific as possible, for example, if you say that Bank of America represents White Supremacy, explain how, what employees at BOA did the White Supremacy action, and what's the contact information for that BOA branch where that employee or those employees work. I want to contact them directly.

You have a major problem if you don't understand the positions of a "White Supremacist". White Supremacy is a believe system just as Christianity/Judaism/Islam are believe systems with followers. Asking for a telephone number of "Christianity" doesn't sound very wise, does it?

2.) Does Black on Black Crime and Black on White Crime matter to the same level of extent to you guys as White on Black Crime does? If the answer is no, then does it matter more or less in terms of importance? Please answer and explain why.

All lives matter. No live is more import than the other. Saying "well, black people kill themselves so they should not complain when they get get killed" doesn't sound well. Just as it is not ok for "terrorists to kill Americans because Americans kill their own people", it is equally not ok for Whites to kill Black people because Blacks kill black people.

3.) You don't have to reveal yourselves, I know you don't want to do that (I have revealed myself though), but can you tell me what do you do for a living? After you tell me what you do for a living, can you tell me if a White person gave you the job or a Black person, i.e., who started the company you work for, who funded it, and who writes your paychecks?

You, sir , really missed the point of the whole race related issues. For you to claim that blacks should be silence when abused by whites because "whites write [their] paychecks" is very laughable.

4.) Again, you don't have to reveal yourselves, but can you tell me if you have any acquisition of higher education, student grants provided, student loan approval, credit line availability, mortgage approval, car loan approval, or any other personal loan approval? If the answer is yes, can you tell me if a White Person gave you these things, or did a Black Person do it?

You are essentially saying that you go around killing people (especially whites) because "they gave you things". Really? And you are asking people for their educational levels?

5.) You guys are on the Internet, okay, can you tell me what Internet service you use? Then can you tell me if that Internet service is ran by a White Person or a Black Person?

You, sir, have a very unique way of presenting your argument.

Can you guys answer these questions for me? Again, I'm being respectful, no name-calling, nothing. I just want to talk to you. [/QUOTE]

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in bold
Stagger Lee said:
A racist, a white separatist and a white nationalist does not a murderer make nor does being "misogynist" or homophobic". Those can all be valid positions to hold. You give the impression that being a racist or separatists is as bad or worse than being a murderer. The real issue first is he is a murderer and second how much was mental illness and drugs or medication a factor. Without those two factors, he wouldn't have killed anyone of any race whether he was racist or not.

Most murderers, intercity thugs, if they have any political affiliation it is with the liberal democratic party. Does that necessarily make liberals the cause of murders too?
You were the same person with the position that the dude committed this despicable acts because he was on some sort of medication...even though he clearly state his reasoning for committing the crime--- he "hates black people because they are taking over the world and their women." Your position that he would not have committed these crimes if he were not to be on medication is possible; however, there are millions of others that are on medications but they don't go about killing others. Furthermore, it could be that the medication actually helped him in the past and he may not have committed the crimes if he had taken his medication. Therefore, whether he was on medication or not, the end result was that he killed innocent people because "he hated them". Period.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
I am in bold

Therefore, whether he was on medication or not, the end result was that he killed innocent people because "he hated them". Period. [/COLOR][/B]
That's the case anytime anyone kills any innocent people which happens several thousand times each year. Just because you hate someone or a group doesn't mean you'd do anything to them. My position is he was mentally ill, hateful and using medication. All of those our factors, like is often the case in mass/spree killings. But that he "hated them" isn't of much significance itself.

So were you using the same logic arguing that Trayvon Martin was high on lean and weed when he attacked Zimmerman? Or were you more concerned with him being a black thug who disliked whites with no excuse for his actions?
I'm not sure the two cases are analogous. I never really made any conclusion about Trayvon Martin other than he attacked Zimmerman just like a thug would and was killed in self-defense. That's what a court of law found as well. What Trayvon did was unwise but wasn't psychotic like what this Dylann Roof did. I don't know what lean is but weed doesn't usually make people psychotic and aggressive as other drugs can do. I think I know what you're trying to do, but I think you're off the mark.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
That's the case anytime anyone kills any innocent people which happens several thousand times each year. Just because you hate someone or a group doesn't mean you'd do anything to them. My position is he was mentally ill, hateful and using medication. All of those our factors, like is often the case in mass/spree killings. But that he "hated them" isn't of much significance itself.
So were you using the same logic arguing that Trayvon Martin was high on lean and weed when he attacked Zimmerman? Or were you more concerned with him being a black thug who disliked whites with no excuse for his actions?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Amoka,

You really skipped over a lot of the questions, but let me respond with some additional questions as well as repeat some of the questions you skipped over:

To summarize, your questions lack substance. Your position that people should accept certain behaviors in a society because those behaviors do not directly affect them is preposterous.
When did I say this? For this discussion let's limit this to what is actually being said so there's no assumptions, exaggerations, etc. I really want to have a nice, solid, discussion here. My overall position is that we are in a Class War not a Race War, and that what determines if a person gets ahead today is MORE weighed on his personal choices, character, connections, networks, education, experience, skills, talents and current level of leveraged resources RATHER THAN the color of his skin. That's my position.

You have a major problem if you don't understand the positions of a "White Supremacist". White Supremacy is a believe system just as Christianity/Judaism/Islam are believe systems with followers. Asking for a telephone number of "Christianity" doesn't sound very wise, does it?
If you asked me what is it to be a Christian and to provide you an example, I can explain to you what it is to be a Christian as well as pinpoint the various aspects/sections of Christianity. After that, I can point you to individuals and groups directly that represent EACH section of Christianity so you could speak to them directly to learn more about it.

If you are telling me that White Supremacy is this system that is designed to hold back Black Americans from achieving levels of the "American Dream," I'm going to need you to detail where this is happening, how it's happening, give me an example of who this happened to, and WHO are the White Supremacists that are doing the actual "holding back" of black people.

I want full details, right now all I keep hearing are ambiguous terms with no substantive details behind them.

All lives matter. No live is more import than the other. Saying "well, black people kill themselves so they should not complain when they get get killed" doesn't sound well. Just as it is not ok for "terrorists to kill Americans because Americans kill their own people", it is equally not ok for Whites to kill Black people because Blacks kill black people.
100% agree, all lives matter. My question now is, when the black guy in DC killed the white family and ordered pizza, where was the outrage by black people as a majority? When black people kill other black people in Chicago, where is the outage by black people as a majority? When thugs and drug dealers (who are black) are selling poison to their own people, where is the outrage?

I UNDERSTAND that the National News will pick and choose which stories they cover, however, no matter if a story is in the National News or not, black people have access to the Internet and resources to know exactly what is going on.

When a White person kills a black person, you see wide spread outrage and black people go right back into talking about this ambiguous term called, "White Supremacy," still without really defining what it is.

Why isn't the outrage the same when it's Black on Black and Black on White? When it's White on Black crime, it's called White Supremacy as you say, what do you call Black on White crime, is that Black Supremacy?

Again, just asking some questions and I'll await your answers.

You, sir , really missed the point of the whole race related issues. For you to claim that blacks should be silence when abused by whites because "whites write [their] paychecks" is very laughable.
No, here's my point. You guys say that White Supremacy is a system that is holding back African Americans, correct? Then if White people are seeking to hold you back, can you please explain:

- How is it that there's $1.2 trillion in buying power that flows through the Black Community?

- How is it that there's more Black Millionaires today than ever before?

- How is it that there's a Black Middle Class stronger than ever before today with the vast majority of those employing Blacks being other Whites?

- How is it that Blacks have acquired more higher education related degrees today than ever before, mainly from institutions that are mostly "White" with "White" instructors? Also a lot of these students receive grants and scholarships from "White" donors.

- How is it that Blacks have access to credit, car loans, mortgages, lines of credit, personal loans, business loans, etc., all mostly given to them by White people?

- How is it that Blacks can be free today to say whatever they want, even free to "expose" White Supremacy (still waiting to know what that is) on the Internet like on Sosuave.com or on Facebook.com, or on Youtube.com, ALL websites that are run by mostly White People?

If White people are looking to hold you back, hold you down, and stop your progression, why is it that they are helping you get ahead in all aspects of life TODAY? I understand this wasn't the case 60 years ago, but we are talking about TODAY.

I will await your answers.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree, all lives matter. My question now is, when the black guy in DC killed the white family and ordered pizza, where was the outrage by black people as a majority? When black people kill other black people in Chicago, where is the outage by black people as a majority? When thugs and drug dealers (who are black) are selling poison to their own people, where is the outrage?

You can sit here and say this all day long but the fact of the matter is, that it's different. It's VERY different.

The dude, went into a church and killed a bunch of elderly people who posed no harm to anyone, he even killed a pastor.

Even black people don't **** with jesus.

Not only did he go into a church, he went into possibly the oldest and one of the most historically significant black churches in the country; it's been for 200 years, it helped in the slave revolt, Booker T. Washington and MLK both spoke there.

And Killed people not because they were following him or because they were thugs or because they were a stain on society he killed him becuase of nothing more than the color of their skin. Grandmothers, pastors, church leaders.

Tencity, for the sake of this conversation I'm going to assume you really are black, I know you're from Michigan, and it's just different in the south. It's not political aggrandizing when you're living there, it's real life. There really are places you know best not to go through or **** will happen. Have you ever seen a real life group of skinheads? I have.

In the south, there are mother****ers that hate your ****ing guts, hate your parents guts, hate your grandparents guts, for no other reason than you are black. Especially when you get in the more rural areas of the south there are people, still, that will literally kill you if given the opportunity for no other reason than you are black. It's not really all that bad in the metro cities. But go to ****ing Harrison Arkansas, stay there for 2 weeks and come back and tell me that racism is all political aggrandizing lol. There is a KKK billboard on the way to to the University of Arkansas from little rock, every time I go home to visit and drive up to Fayetville for an Arkansas game I have to past it. I remember when my wife saw it "are you ****ing serious"

The guy had issues. I won't deny that. More than anything I just say this; if you are black and you live in the south, you should move. There will always be raicsm, real racism in the south. Not the fake pesudo racism you see in LA when someone stars at you funny becuase you are with a white woman or the girl that won't date you because you're black, real, i want to ****ing hang you lol racism.

You know what the kicker is to me in this entire story to show just how ****ed up **** is in the south? The dude kills 8 people AND GETS BAIL. That's right. Kill 8 black people in a church, gets bail. Some foundation group can get together 100k and that dude could be sitting next to you in the Jurassic World movie next week.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
He gets bail backbreaker?

$1,000,000 on the weapons charge alone. And the judge had no authority to deny bail for that charge. Nor did the judge have the authority to hear charges or set bail or bond for the 8 murder charges.

Why would you type a lie like you did just to incite people? Or are you ignorant?

Your blind and ignorant hatred of people that live below the Mason-Dixon Line is no better than blind and ignorant hatred based upon ethnic background.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the TV show oz, in season 3, after Cyrl puts the Mulism guy on life support in the boxing match, and then all the white people who normally did not get along started grouping together and all the black people who did not get along started grouping together, it was obvious some serious **** was about to go down.

Saed, the Muslim leader told beacher, "i won't be a part of this" that's kinda how I feel looking at this place now. This is one discussion I'm going to just bow out on. Not becuase I'm not right, but because i don't want to be apart of it. Some **** is about to happen, it's going to get ugly and I don't want any part of it.

This guy doing what he did has black people pissed off people in churches were killed and it has white people degrading black people becuase they can't control what the white kid did and they can't be hold responsible for every nut job white dude that goes on a rampage does and don't want to be held to be held responsible for some nutjobs actions.

Anyway you guys have at it lol

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You can sit here and say this all day long but the fact of the matter is, that it's different. It's VERY different........The dude, went into a church and killed a bunch of elderly people who posed no harm to anyone, he even killed a pastor.
- What threat did the family pose in DC? They were minding their business as well.

- What threats do young children pose who are caught up in crossfire in the ghettos with black dudes trying to kill other black dudes?

So you are telling me that this was different because the people were in a Black Church? It's open knowledge that Black Pastors are some of the most corrupt people in the country, it was Creflo Dollar that was asking for a $65 million jet from his audience not too long ago.

Help ME make sense of what you are saying Backbacker, because I'm lost here. So killing people anywhere else (grocery store, the club, the street, the mall, the movie theater, in their home) is OK but just don't do it in a Black Church, is that what you are saying?

backbreaker said:
And Killed people not because they were following him or because they were thugs or because they were a stain on society he killed him becuase of nothing more than the color of their skin. Grandmothers, pastors, church leaders.
I believe the guy had Mental Health breakdowns and he was a racist as well, depending on how you define racism. Some people define racism as the "ability" to hold back another group from progressing, some people define racism as just hating someone based on color.

But my question reminds, as you stated, this is a BIGGER deal than other crimes, why? Why is White on Black killings worse than Black on White and Black on Black? Why does everybody jump up when White people are doing it so they can cry Racism and White Supremacy (still don't know what White Supremacy means), but what do you call Black on Black Crime? Is Black on Black crime racism? You know I get called the Uncle Tom a lot, why aren't Black thugs who kill other Black people called Uncle Toms?

backbreaker said:
Tencity, for the sake of this conversation I'm going to assume you really are black...
Why do you have to assume? My pictures are all over this thread about my Fitness progression: www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225546&page=5

Here's my most recent pictures, snapped last week:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/T...ss - Progressive Pictures/From June 14th 2015

Trust me my pictures aren't fake, if I was going to put up fake pictures I would pick a guy that's much more attractive than I am lol.

backbreaker said:
I know you're from Michigan, and it's just different in the south. It's not political aggrandizing when you're living there, it's real life. There really are places you know best not to go through or **** will happen. Have you ever seen a real life group of skinheads? I have. In the south, there are mother****ers that hate your ****ing guts, hate your parents guts, hate your grandparents guts, for no other reason than you are black. Especially when you get in the more rural areas of the south there are people, still, that will literally kill you if given the opportunity for no other reason than you are black. It's not really all that bad in the metro cities. But go to ****ing Harrison Arkansas, stay there for 2 weeks and come back and tell me that racism is all political aggrandizing lol. There is a KKK billboard on the way to to the University of Arkansas from little rock, every time I go home to visit and drive up to Fayetville for an Arkansas game I have to past it. I remember when my wife saw it "are you ****ing serious"
Backbreaker there's also a website out, I won't spell it out but it has the entire "N" word followed by "mania.net". There's also guys all over Youtube that spit out flat out racist comments towards not just the President, but black people in general. And I KNOW of people in the South that are flat out racist. But Backbreaker there's something about these people you are failing to comment on:

- They are small groups compared to the overall White society at large

- They are usually broke as hell

- They usually stay in some run-down damn areas

- They usually have tattoos everywhere, criminal records, etc., which means that White society at large wouldn't even hire them

In other words, if these guys are the White Supremacy you are talking about, there's no freaking way in hell these guys are "holding you back" from attaining economic success.

Backbreaker you talk about how you were able to marry a beautiful white woman, how you were able to build a good fortune already, how you have great business connections, etc. How were you able to do this if there's this White Supremacy at large in the country that's holding you back? Some broke white guy on the internet living in a trailer park dump, or some broke white guy with tattoos all over his skull, is holding YOU back? How?

backbreaker said:
You know what the kicker is to me in this entire story to show just how ****ed up **** is in the south? The dude kills 8 people AND GETS BAIL. That's right. Kill 8 black people in a church, gets bail. Some foundation group can get together 100k and that dude could be sitting next to you in the Jurassic World movie next week.
Backbacker as TicTac just pointed out, you know damn well that's not the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwqtqdDaO8

Go to 12:53 and The Judge discusses that he doesn't have the authority to set bond on the other things (murder) but he can on the weapons. However, he also stated earlier on the video that the guy DOES NOT have the option of getting out of jail, the bond is set but he does not have the option of getting out.

That's clear as day in the video.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
In the south, there are mother****ers that hate your ****ing guts, hate your parents guts, hate your grandparents guts, for no other reason than you are black. Especially when you get in the more rural areas of the south there are people, still, that will literally kill you if given the opportunity for no other reason than you are black. It's not really all that bad in the metro cities. But go to ****ing Harrison Arkansas, stay there for 2 weeks and come back and tell me that racism is all political aggrandizing lol. There is a KKK billboard on the way to to the University of Arkansas from little rock, every time I go home to visit and drive up to Fayetville for an Arkansas game I have to past it. I remember when my wife saw it "are you ****ing serious"
Yeah I'm calling bullsh*t. On basically all of that. Lived in the South all my life.

You and other liberal blacks may WANT this to be true, but it's not. Bottom line, it's an imaginary audience. The vast majority of the white population in the South DO NOT CARE EITHER WAY about black people in general, racial issues or your made-up problems. They just want to be left alone. Of the ones that DO care, 90% of them are bleeding heart liberals. Your white boogeyman is literally 1% of the population.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Yeah I'm calling bullsh*t. On basically all of that. Lived in the South all my life.
It is not true because you live in the south all your life? Really? We can deduce from your posts that you "live in the south all your life"

Tenacity said:
What threat did the family pose in DC? They were minding their business as well
You are confusing the two murderers. One is a criminal who cares less who he kills...black or white. Heck he killed the maid who is a Hispanic. His parents even have a protective order on the dude. The other targets a particular group of people. That's is the difference. If this is difficult for you to comprehend, I can't help you to understand it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
speed dawg said:

You and other liberal blacks may WANT this to be true, but it's not. Bottom line, it's an imaginary audience. The vast majority of the white population in the South DO NOT CARE EITHER WAY about black people in general, racial issues or your made-up problems. They just want to be left alone. Of the ones that DO care, 90% of them are bleeding heart liberals. Your white boogeyman is literally 1% of the population.
It's a gross oversimplification to say, "South = racist and North = tolerant." Plenty of southern whites are probably MORE used to people of color than northerners because of the higher population of black and Hispanic people. On the other hand, plenty of northern areas are still very white, and the locals aren't necessarily so comfortable with people that look different than them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Thread should be locked on the grounds that it doesnt:

#1. Involve picking up women

OR

#2. Involve improving yourself

as outlined by mods: RULER and VICE who banned tits on the basis of race baiting and posting too much on ANYTHING ELSE with only race/gay/feminism related threads.

USER: AMOKA should be banned if bannings were made FAIRLY.

If you don't lock this thread, then we all know who you can insult and who you can't and more importantly who runs this forum. Apparently, on the sosuave forums, some comrades are better than other comrades.

Originally Posted by Vice
Some of those users were banned because they almost exclusively posted in Everything Else for their recent history, and ONLY posted political threads/comments.

All that's going to happen is that the Everything Else forum is going to be less active, which will drive traffic to the forums that are actually about success with women and self-improvement, instead of political threads that lead to flame wars from the same lame old men that throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way. I'm bored of it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Though I must correct you on the bail thing. Thats just a rumor of wannabe "news" sites. There is no bail set in murder cases like this...especially with a confession and the fact that the guy already fled before.

He will likely sit in solitary confinement until trial.
backbreaker said:
You can sit here and say this all day long but the fact of the matter is, that it's different. It's VERY different.

The dude, went into a church and killed a bunch of elderly people who posed no harm to anyone, he even killed a pastor.

Even black people don't **** with jesus.

Not only did he go into a church, he went into possibly the oldest and one of the most historically significant black churches in the country; it's been for 200 years, it helped in the slave revolt, Booker T. Washington and MLK both spoke there.

Tencity, for the sake of this conversation I'm going to assume you really are black, I know you're from Michigan, and it's just different in the south. It's not political aggrandizing when you're living there, it's real life. There really are places you know best not to go through or **** will happen. Have you ever seen a real life group of skinheads? I have.

The guy had issues. I won't deny that. More than anything I just say this; if you are black and you live in the south, you should move. There will always be raicsm, real racism in the south. Not the fake pesudo racism you see in LA when someone stars at you funny becuase you are with a white woman or the girl that won't date you because you're black, real, i want to ****ing hang you lol racism.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Tenacity all we got in response to your very good questions was sidestepping and just the same ol vague, worn out canned narrative. If you asked me to talk about male and White Underprivilege I could talk about it all day with specific claims. I won't do that as some think I've done it too much as it is. And the clincher is believe it or not, it's far from my favorite topic or something I focus that much on.

Mike32ct said:
It's a gross oversimplification to say, "South = racist and North = tolerant." Plenty of southern whites are probably MORE used to people of color than northerners because of the higher population of black and Hispanic people. On the other hand, plenty of northern areas are still very white, and the locals aren't necessarily so comfortable with people that look different than them.
I found that true. I'm from the north but grew up in the south, where I had my first interactions with anyone non-white (blacks, American Indians, Mexicans etc). In fairness there were plenty enough of heathen, thug and bully white kids of early-baby boomers' even way back in the 80's in the K-1 grades in that northern middle class suburb. But on the other hand the whole school was white so a few of them being rotten isn't unexpected or too alarming. I'll get back to northerners.

Anyway, I never really saw anything of the kind in the south that backbreaker talked about and I was right next door to Arkansas. What he's talking about is what a white person experiences if he goes in the wrong area or around the wrong people. This is going back over 30 years ago and when the south should've been worse. There were only a few blacks at the primary schools but generally they were arrogant and tended to step on other's toes but were largely treated preferentially. There might be backwaters just about anywhere where any outsiders are unwelcome like backbreaker is talking about. Also back then Midsouth pro wrestling was in the Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana area and black wrestlers were some of the biggest stars and liked by southern fans both black and white.

More recently, I've went through the Dixie south-Tennessee, Alabama, Florida-stopping at night clubs in major cities along the way with a black person and he agreed southern girls were more friendly than up north where we came from. He picked up more white chicks in the south than I did as a taller, white guy.

Northerners are often more standoffish and cliquish and harsher toward others no matter what race but especially if you're white. The trend now is for northerners to move (back) to the south whether black, white or whatever. And in my opinion they're mostly ruining the south.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
It is not true because you live in the south all your life? Really? We can deduce from your posts that you "live in the south all your life".
Again, I don't care if you call me or the South racist, so save the shaming. That's the thing, for the second time. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE YOUR OWN. Until you make them mine by infringing on my own rights.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger I come to expect it. It's the thing with people that want to push narratives, no matter if it's a political one, social one, cultural one or a religious one....the moment you start asking SERIOUS questions they either back track or flat out ignore you.

Amoka claimed that my questions were extreme, I didn't see anything extreme about what I asked. I still want them to at least define what is White Supremacy, who is operating it, and demonstrate how they are holding YOU back or someone you know back.

I'm still waiting for that answer, I don't think that's an extreme question nor a loaded one. For someone that keeps repeating over and over about a "system" that's holding you back, surely you can point to at least ONE PERSON who operates within that system and demonstrate how they held you back from a job, from a promotion, from a loan approval, from a grant approval, or from anything of significance?

It's another thing that just trips me out about political/cultural discussions and debates in our country. It's like we can never sit down and just discuss the issues logically, rationally and justifiably. Everybody has a damn narrative or agenda they are trying to push, everybody is trying to "run game" on somebody, it's just sick man. Nobody is open, honest and forth-coming anymore.

Like I said prior, I have went as far as to PM some of these guys who keep talking about this White Supremacy stuff, just to get some clarification, and they just flat out ignore you. But nevertheless, while refusing to answer any questions, they still PUSH these same narratives?

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Stagger I come to expect it. It's the thing with people that want to push narratives, no matter if it's a political one, social one, cultural one or a religious one....the moment you start asking SERIOUS questions they either back track or flat out ignore you.

Amoka claimed that my questions were extreme, I didn't see anything extreme about what I asked. I still want them to at least define what is White Supremacy, who is operating it, and demonstrate how they are holding YOU back or someone you know back.

I'm still waiting for that answer, I don't think that's an extreme question nor a loaded one. For someone that keeps repeating over and over about a "system" that's holding you back, surely you can point to at least ONE PERSON who operates within that system and demonstrate how they held you back from a job, from a promotion, from a loan approval, from a grant approval, or from anything of significance?

It's another thing that just trips me out about political/cultural discussions and debates in our country. It's like we can never sit down and just discuss the issues logically, rationally and justifiably. Everybody has a damn narrative or agenda they are trying to push, everybody is trying to "run game" on somebody, it's just sick man. Nobody is open, honest and forth-coming anymore.

Like I said prior, I have went as far as to PM some of these guys who keep talking about this White Supremacy stuff, just to get some clarification, and they just flat out ignore you. But nevertheless, while refusing to answer any questions, they still PUSH these same narratives?
dude here posts racist sh@t n pushin his narrative against blacks all the damn time in every post then acts like he aint doin that sh@t n wants to talk the issues. gtfo wit that sh@t.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I don't see your questions extreme but totally logical and reasonable. Anyone making extraordinary claims or accusations, the burden is on them to prove it with specifics.

I think I can briefly define White Supremacy and maybe that'll answer why they won't. The only white supremacy existent is elite whites and jewish (not really a white identity group) and also females, both liberals and conservative that pursue policies that maintain their elite and wealthy status and exclude primarily other whites and males and also other races from coming up in status. The liberal (white and jewish) supremacist are just more willing to annihilate their fellow white competitors by any means than are the progressive-conservative elites. The "pro-'minorities'" don't care about this classism because it affects the 'majority' as much and more.

There always were and always will be classes, but they should be based on merit and achievement and shouldn't be a two-class system with a huge gulf between them in my opinion.

The pro-'minorities' definition of White Supremacy just like with Male Supremacy is simply based on (often imagined) disparate outcome
between group A and group B. The only acceptable explanation for different outcomes has to be because of some undemonstrated, unsubstantiated dark, undefined matter called "white supremacy". Of course Asian group outcomes higher than whites is mostly ignored.

Bottom line is it's all just a denial of self-responsibility of actions, behavior and abilities and the resultant consequences and outcomes of it. And hostility or jealous toward the other group. They never show widespread cases of disparate outcome based on specific disparate treatment. If they did they'd have a very valuable lawsuit. And with all that blaming they do, is it any wonder some people want nothing to do with them? Does anyone like to be around feminist and other liberals either always blaming you for mostly imagined crap?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Nobody mentioned it. Can we all discuss the BILL that was passed nice and easy while the public was concerned with this drill.

Ever notice how EVERY time there's a MASS MURDER it's just as a bill/law is being processed.

This is exactly what they want, civil unrest, hysteria, tension. Groups seperated, arguing, against each other. The more fragmented we are, the easier we are to control. Divide & Conquer.

Status
Not open for further replies.