Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another uneducated fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the byproducts of dropping out of high school.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew someone would find a way to sneak that story on here. Will amoka be banned?

Agree Danger on big pharma, it's a bad deal. But that's just the excuse. The question is, what made this guy get to this point, where he developed these feelings that the drugs helped exploit? This guy is 21 years old, born in 1994. He had no recollection of seeing anything racist. He wasn't born with hate. So why?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Throwin on the Cape

speed dawg said:
I knew someone would find a way to sneak that story on here.
It's already on here.
speed dawg said:
Will amoka be banned?
Muthaf*ckas are really going to make me go through dudes threads and posts and show the real reason why they got banned. Which I was going to to, but that thread got closed and why are grown ass men crying about how and why the next didn't and/or did get banned? That's another topic onto itself though.

speed dawg said:
But that's just the excuse. The question is, what made this guy get to this point, where he developed these feelings that the drugs helped exploit?
What makes Arab that's born in a European nation get radicalized and join ISIS? Same difference, dude is home grown domestic terrorist, (who ironically,) single handedly has killed more Americas than ISIS has.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It seems he was on drugs which have strong links to extreme violence and other shootings.

Score 1 for big pharma.
Not according to him and the currently available evidence. Dude even contemplated not carrying the acts because "the people were so nice". A drug induced individual wouldn't have had a second thought. This is just crazy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
It's already on here.
9 pm the night before vs. 7 this morning. Who cares. Ban them both, amoka and SAYNO.

Maximus Rex said:
Muthaf*ckas are really going to make me go through dudes threads and posts and show the real reason why they got banned. Which I was going to to, but that thread got closed and why are grown ass men crying about how and why the next didn't and/or did get banned? That's another topic onto itself though.
The reason we got banned was discussed ad nauseum. It wasn't because we called names or got warnings. You prove you don't know because #1, you threaten to show up but in reality can't show anything, and #2, you're already trying to shame (bold).

Maximus Rex said:
What makes Arab that's born in a European nation get radicalized and join ISIS? Same difference, dude is home grown domestic terrorist, (who ironically,) single handedly has killed more Americas than ISIS has.
Good question. You might try answering it rather than deflecting and just saying "welp he's a terrorist". No sh*t, 'muthaf*cka'.

We know this guy was mad about black people 'taking over the world', whatever that means (although we all know what he was implying). But I just can't understand why you go and kill Christian people in a church. There are a lot of white people across the globe getting fed up with liberal nonsense, but no sane-minded person would do what this guy did, to anyone. This is what makes race-based crime so d*mned dumb, assuming you are messed up enough to do it. He picked the wrong people.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
look at these dudes tryin to make excuses for racism.

speed dawg said:
This guy is 21 years old, born in 1994. He had no recollection of seeing anything racist. He wasn't born with hate. So why?
who gives a fu@k when he was born. he can read racist sh@t on the net n hear other racists talk racist sh@t for him to get his hate. white supremacist groups r all over the country. fu@ker was wearin racist sh@t n his clothes.

Danger said:
It seems he was on drugs which have strong links to extreme violence and other shootings.

Score 1 for big pharma.

gots nothin to do with drugs. ur tryin to avoid the real issue here thats racism n hate towards blacks. 2nd threads ur doin this sh@t in. u cant call it for wut it is.

Danger said:
He definitely had an awareness of the statistics which we aren't supposed to talk about in society unless we are racist. I don't doubt one bit that those facts angered him and the drug was the catalyst for his action.
who gives a fu@k wut angered him. bein angry doesnt give u the rite to murder ppl in a church prayin to God.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You should look up the effects of psychotropic drugs. You would realize that every mass shooting is linked to them.
he hates blacks thats the fu@kin issue. he targeted blacks prayin in a church. thats the issue. not drugs n sh@t like u tryin pass off as non racism. i no dudes who takes n do drugs n they aint doin sh@t like they jus trippin out.

Danger said:
You should also recognize what he said, which is rooted in the black racism towards whites. No matter how many times you try to change the subject, or how many people you get banned for saying it, it does not change the facts.
fu@k him n wut he said. that gives him no right to kill ppl on a church who was prayin. sounds like u agree with that sh@t.

u changin the subject. it was a white shootin blacks n mass, its white cops beatin n killin brothers. thats white racism rooted in society n dudes like u want to avoid that changin the subject puttin it on the blacks. thats bullsh@t. n u have dudes n here sayin racist sh@t n racial slurs n posts. thats what feeds the hate against blacks.

Danger said:
A common tactic I see when people are confronted with facts is to say "It does not justify the action". I am not justifying the action, I am merely explaining to you why it happened.
those aint no facts jus bullsh@t put up by racists to justify it. u can b mad all u want at sh@t u dont go killin ppl n then u say thats a the reason y he did it cuz hes mad at sh@t.

Danger said:
That "why" reason is unacceptable to a large group of the country and must be silenced by any means possible. The chosen method of silence and subjugation is to suggest the person explaining why it happened actually supports the shooting.
nobody should be supportin this kind of sh@t. he did cuz he hates blacks. he is a white racist. not any other reason.

blacks have been treated like sh@t since they were brought here n u got ppl tryin to start a race war with white v black n then tryin to justify wut he did by sayin he was mad.

n ur full of black hate neg reppin me for nothin. no reason for that neg. ur showin ur true colors on that. dude neg reps me after he tries to pass this off as non racism. thats bein racist not seein wut it really is makin bullsh@t excuses. betas neg rep out of weakness n anger. passive aggressive sh@t.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
he hates blacks thats the fu@kin issue. he targeted blacks prayin in a church. thats the issue. not drugs n sh@t like u tryin pass off as non racism. i no dudes who takes n do drugs n they aint doin sh@t like they jus trippin out.

fu@k him n wut he said. that gives him no right to kill ppl on a church who was prayin. sounds like u agree with that sh@t.

u changin the subject. it was a white shootin blacks n mass, its white cops beatin n killin brothers. thats white racism rooted in society n dudes like u want to avoid that changin the subject puttin it on the blacks. thats bullsh@t. n u have dudes n here sayin racist sh@t n racial slurs n posts. thats what feeds the hate against blacks.
_________

The guy is a racist, sicko hateball. He has no right "that gives him no right to kill ppl". He was caught, will be tried and likely get the death penalty. Sounds about right to me

those aint no facts jus bullsh@t put up by racists to justify it. u can b mad all u want at sh@t u dont go killin ppl n then u say thats a the reason y he did it cuz hes mad at sh@t.

Saying that drugs were a part of this is not saying that it "justifies" anything. It's part of the pathology.

nobody should be supportin this kind of sh@t. he did cuz he hates blacks. he is a white racist. not any other reason.

Who is in "support in this kind of sh@t"?

blacks have been treated like sh@t since they were brought here n u got ppl tryin to start a race war with white v black n then tryin to justify wut he did by sayin he was mad.

Your typing shows that you are "trying to start a race war" as much as anything else typed here.

n ur full of black hate neg reppin me for nothin. no reason for that neg. ur showin ur true colors on that. dude neg reps me after he tries to pass this off as non racism. thats bein racist not seein wut it really is makin bullsh@t excuses. betas neg rep out of weakness n anger. passive aggressive sh@t.
Make of 'neg reps' whatever you will. It just means someone didn't like what you typed. You typing that "n ur full of black hate" because somebody 'neg repped' you is ridiculous.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Backbeat and others are saying that this guy is apart of White Supremacy, supposedly the group that's holding "us" back as a black culture. This guy is 21, psycho, broke, and has no power/status whatsoever, yet he is the representation of White Supremacy? So I'm supposedly being held back by THIS guy lol?

Why is it racism EVERY SINGLE TIME a white person does something to black people, but it's never racism in reverse? Why is this not a lone psycho with Mental Health issues going off the deep end? Similar to when you have black on black crime, most of those guys are freaking psychos and animals, just like this Dylan guy is. What about James Holmes, he shot up mostly white people in the movie theater, was that racist too? Going by your logic I'm wondering did James Holmes (who was white) hate white people or something? Maybe James Holmes was a Black Supremacist?

But I know Backbeat and Max won't answer my questions, so let me just bow out of this discussion before I get on a temp ban lol. These guys have beat this racism horse to death to where when you actually have a racist situation present, nobody is going to take you seriously.

To me it's disrespectful to our great-great grandparents who actually went through REAL racism in this country, for you to be sitting here with all of your freedoms, no police dogs attacking you, no hosing you down in the street, free government grant after another, black people in major positions all across the country, a strong black middle class, and over $1 trillion in collective black buying power....to sit up here and continue to talk about someone is holding you BACK. I'm so sick of you guys with this stupid narrative.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
A Persistent Denial of the Truth

speed dawg said:
The reason we got banned was discussed ad nauseum.
It was because of the incessant racist threads and post that were made on a daily basis that promoting white supremacy.

speed dawg said:
It wasn't because we called names or got warnings.
You did get warnings. How do you know Rex? Because you don't do from making racist propaganda threads on a daily basis, get banned, and have this epiphany that making racist propaganda threads is wrong, and when the ban is lifted, you come back on the board you suddenly stop making racist propaganda threads. Either there's a permanent ban hanging over your head, or you we asked not to do it.

speed dawg said:
You prove you don't know because #1, you threaten to show up but in reality can't show anything
It isn't a threat, bruh, it's because ole Rex literally has better things to do with his time. How I spend my time is very important me, (mainly because time is something that you can never get back,) So for me to go into yours and white supremacist brethren to posting history to the threads and posts that have clearly demonstrated your racist philosophy isn't the most effective use of my time. For me to do it, it's something that I have to be in the mood to do. Maybe , I'll do it one day, maybe I won't.

speed dawg said:
#2, you're already trying to shame (bold).
You should be shamed.

speed dawg said:
But I just can't understand why you go and kill Christian people in a church.
This is nothing new. Violent white supremacists have always targeted black houses of worship./

speed dawg said:
no sane-minded person would do what this guy did, to anyone.
So the Klansmen that firebombed the 16th Street Church that killed four black girls in 1963 were insane?

speed dawg said:
He picked the wrong people.
So it's cool to kill black people just as long as they're not in church?

Tenacity said:
This guy is 21, psycho, broke, and has no power/status whatsoever, yet he is the representation of White Supremacy? So I'm supposedly being held back by THIS guy lol?
No, he's a foot solider in their war to keep black people as a permanent underclass or dead in America. You're being held back by the people who didn't have common f*cking decency to remove the Confederate flag from the capital grounds out of respect of those that died, then again black lives don't matter.

Tenacity said:
Why is it racism EVERY SINGLE TIME a white person does something to black people,
Because more than likely it is. Kinda like every time a Muslim extremist screams "Allahu Akbar," there's a flash of light, a loud bang, and we call it a terrorist attack.

Tenacity said:
but it's never racism in reverse?
Blacks don't have a history of systematically denying whites housing, loans, jobs and educational opportunities to whites. We also don't have a history summarily executing white people either via private citizens or through law enforcement.

speed dawg said:
Good question. You might try answering it rather than deflecting and just saying "welp he's a terrorist".
Tenacity said:
Why is this not a lone psycho with Mental Health issues going off the deep end?
Why are you trying so hard to curry favor with white supremacists and take this for what it is? And who's reporting that dude had mental issues?

Being lost in this whole thing is in this brazen attack, that was a political assassination. Rev. Clementa Pickney was a state senator who introduced legislation to the South Carolina assembly that would have police officers wearing body cams.

Then there's the historical significance of Emmanuel A.M.E. Church. One of the church's founder's was Denmark Vesey a former slave and freedom fighter who planned a major slave revolt that involved thousands of slaves and freed blacks. The revolt was betrayed, Vesey and his fellow martyrs who led the revolt were executed and the original Emmanuel A.M.E. Church building was burned to the ground because of it's affiliation with Denmark Vesey.

So you a white supremacist who had symbols of white supremacy on his clothing and cars. Rants about "blacks taking over," and tired racist rallying cry of "the n*ggas are raping white women," who kills a black politician who wanted some sort of accountability on the part of the police, who just happens to be the pastor of a church that was founded by a freedom fighter who was martyred trying to free his people, but dude ain't a terrorist? The question isn't whether Roof is a terrorist, but organizations he's affiliated with. This sh*t was not some the act of some random racist young adult. Dude more than likely got marching orders from somebody.

Tenacity said:
But I know Backbeat and Max won't answer my questions,
1) You asked a extremely stupid question that isn't even relevant to the conversation.

2) What the f*ck does black on black crime have to do what happen? Those people, along with Tamir Rice, Akai Gurley, and Walter Scott would still be dead. We would still have white racist police officers going into non-threatening situations and escalating them.

3) I'm am under no obligation to answer any question posed by anybody on this board, especially when it's obviously some f*ckboy ****, and you're right in saying I wouldn't answer your dumb ass coonin' question, as a matter of fact it only increase the likelihood of me not answering it. I'm at a point in my life where I don't engage in f*ckery on message boards anymore.

Tenacity said:
To me it's disrespectful to our great-great grandparents who actually went through REAL racism in this country, for you to be sitting here with all of your freedoms, no police dogs attacking you, no hosing you down in the street, free government grant after another, black people in major positions all across the country, a strong black middle class, and over $1 trillion in collective black buying power....to sit up here and continue to talk about someone is holding you BACK. I'm so sick of you guys with this stupid narrative.
To me it's disrespectful to for you to completely absolve white supremacists and their proponents for the f*cked up state of race relations in America. Black people have only been fully enfranchised in America for 50 years, and it quite obvious that there's people who either want to keep us in second class citizenry, in jail, or in the grave. Your great grandparents would be embarrassed by the sh*t that you say on this board, but you have to nerve enough to wonder why black people call you a coon and a Uncle Tom.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime there's a terrorist attack like this people are going to grab their issue and blame on.

Gun grabbers are going to want grab guns, psychologists are going to blame mental health failures, drug warriors are going to bring up big pharma, manospherians are going to bring up feminists, feminists are going to bring up patriarchy, ad nauseam. One of my favorite cliches rings true here as always. When you have a big hammer everything's a nail. You assume everyone thinks just like you because you spend so much time thinking about this issue and your ironclad arguments.

All these are to blame in part of course. For far too many people they have come together that gathered tinder and lit up. But usually the most immediate reason is that which the killer uses for motivation. In this case it is clearly racism.

and tired racist rallying cry of "the n*ggas are raping white women
For obvious reasons nobody in the media is remarking on this but inter racial/cultural/religious rape has long set off violence all around the world. It was regularly used as a tool by many conquering armies to humiliate both the men and women in the conquered country. It breeds resentment not only for the conquered but often their children and grandchildren as witnessed by the rape of slaves by slavemasters in the United States years ago. For white people NOT to look at the disproportionate rape stats and get angry would be abnormal.

Of course this kid didn't kill any rapists. Just black people praying and making something of their lives.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The racist punk only hurt his cause. All this event did was further unite Americans AGAINST white nationalism. Hes a coward...and even said in his manifesto that he couldnt do anything alone in the ghetto.

So instead of going after black criminals that he hated so much, he chose to target peaceful, successful, loving, and god-fearing black people who welcomed him into their prayer group.

All this guy did was show himself to be everything he claimed to hate. And if you peak onto the stormfront forum, they are pissed because this guy has hurt their cause. All this guy has done is strengthen America's disdain for white nationalism...and also pissed off some of the wrong people.

If anything, this act of terrorism may just further influence other criminals to retaliate. And thus the cycle of violence continues.

Fail.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Make of 'neg reps' whatever you will. It just means someone didn't like what you typed. You typing that "n ur full of black hate" because somebody 'neg repped' you is ridiculous.
not ridiculous cuz u dont no wut the fu@k its about. he refuse to admit this was a racist act to kill blacks. he wants to go off n talk sum sh@t bout drugs bein the reason that pos killed those innocent ppl. he refuse to say this was a racist act n he wants to blame blacks as the reason this happen. tryin to quote wut that fu@k said n agreein with it. thats bullsh@t n it aint no excuse to condne sum pos killin ppl in a church.

then he gets mad like a beta does n neg reps me n writes this sh@t n the comment box.

danger: "you are so full of anti-white hate"

thats f@cked up cuz i aint got no white hate. he refuse to admit wut the fu@k did. hes talkin racist sh@t sayin its cuz blacks do crimes n tryin to make excuses refusin to admit wut it is. it is racism n hate towards blacks. then the pos has the nerve to neg rep me callin me a racist in the comments. fu@k that sh@t. a p@ssy does that sh@t. dude covers for a racist pos who killed ppl then he wants to make excuses y he did it n then he calls me the racist neg reppin me. thats fu@ked up n bein a p@ssy.

Danger said:
Einstein understood how nuclear fission worked, that does not mean he supported nuking Japan, does it?

Likewise, I understand the driving forces behind this kids actions, but that does not mean I support it.

Understand yet?

I'm not changing the subject, I am delving into WHY this occurred. You are changing it by talking about cops and other posters here.

There are two reasons he shot up those people.

He was on a drug strongly linked to violence.
He was aware of the massive assault on whites by blacks and the crime stats to show it.

I neg repped you for throwing out insults instead of discussing the topic. Not shocking that you accuse me of racism though.

i said no insults, u callin me a racist n that is f@cked up when u agreein with racist n refuse to admit wut it is. ur a beta n u refuse to call wut it is makin bullsh@t excuses. dont matter wut pisses u off n bullsh@t stats u use to try to justify it. ppl r pissed off at all kinds of sh@t n they dont go round shootin n killin ppl that gots nothin to do with it.

n another thing. blacks in baltimore saw a brother get killed by cops. they got pissed off n started to march n protest cuz of their anger n all the white racists here call them thugs, n@ggers n sh@t like that. u whites here can talk sh@t sayin its blacks is the reason for it n thats bullsh@t but when white cops kill brothes u whites start talkin sh@t when brothers get pissed off n march n protest. u ppl all hate blacks n want to pin sh@t on us no matter wut it is. u refuse to take responsibiliy for white racism makin bullsh@t excuses for it then want to blame blacks for the damage u do to us.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
not ridiculous cuz u dont no wut the fu@k its about. he refuse to admit this was a racist act to kill blacks. he wants to go off n talk sum sh@t bout drugs bein the reason that pos killed those innocent ppl. he refuse to say this was a racist act n he wants to blame blacks as the reason this happen. tryin to quote wut that fu@k said n agreein with it. thats bullsh@t n it aint no excuse to condne sum pos killin ppl in a church.

then he gets mad like a beta does n neg reps me n writes this sh@t n the comment box.

danger: "you are so full of anti-white hate"

thats f@cked up cuz i aint got no white hate. he refuse to admit wut the fu@k did. hes talkin racist sh@t sayin its cuz blacks do crimes n tryin to make excuses refusin to admit wut it is. it is racism n hate towards blacks. then the pos has the nerve to neg rep me callin me a racist in the comments. fu@k that sh@t. a p@ssy does that sh@t. dude covers for a racist pos who killed ppl then he wants to make excuses y he did it n then he calls me the racist neg reppin me. thats fu@ked up n bein a p@ssy.

i said no insults, u callin me a racist n that is f@cked up when u agreein with racist n refuse to admit wut it is. ur a beta n u refuse to call wut it is makin bullsh@t excuses. dont matter wut pisses u off n bullsh@t stats u use to try to justify it. ppl r pissed off at all kinds of sh@t n they dont go round shootin n killin ppl that gots nothin to do with it.

n another thing. blacks in baltimore saw a brother get killed by cops. they got pissed off n started to march n protest cuz of their anger n all the white racists here call them thugs, n@ggers n sh@t like that. u whites here can talk sh@t sayin its blacks is the reason for it n thats bullsh@t but when white cops kill brothes u whites start talkin sh@t when brothers get pissed off n march n protest. u ppl all hate blacks n want to pin sh@t on us no matter wut it is. u refuse to take responsibiliy for white racism makin bullsh@t excuses for it then want to blame blacks for the damage u do to us.

I speak English, Americanized but English. Whatever it is you typed, take it where somebody has the time or patience to translate it.

Whatever.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The racist punk only hurt his cause. All this event did was further unite Americans AGAINST white nationalism. Hes a coward...and even said in his manifesto that he couldnt do anything alone in the ghetto.

So instead of going after black criminals that he hated so much, he chose to target peaceful, successful, loving, and god-fearing black people who welcomed him into their prayer group.

All this guy did was show himself to be everything he claimed to hate. And if you peak onto the stormfront forum, they are pissed because this guy has hurt their cause. All this guy has done is strengthen America's disdain for white nationalism...and also pissed off some of the wrong people.

If anything, this act of terrorism may just further influence other criminals to retaliate. And thus the cycle of violence continues.

Fail.
I agree with this. But like Danger said, if the races were reversed, you would say nothing. Either way, you'll get your chance to prove whether or not you believe in the ideals you speak, because I'm sure this is going to trigger (more) black on white violence.

I already know you're a white-hating bigot though, ;). That's the difference in us. I live by principles. You only embrace them when it suits YOU. You certainly aren't the only one in American that does that though, that's why we're headed down the sh*tter.

As for you Maximus Rex, it's just gotten sad watching your victim mentality play out. Your type never wins in the end. Keep it up, bro! Those bolded posts really give you an aura of authority! :cheer:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Max, Backbeat and Jaylan,

Listen, let's keep this respectful and decent, I don't want this thread to be closed because I want you guys to stop avoiding my questions that you have been doing for months on this forum now.

Stop avoiding my questions and answer them head on.

1.) What is White Supremacy? Specifically, define what this is, where it's at, what it looks like, who currently is doing it and what some of their contact information is. Be as specific as possible, for example, if you say that Bank of America represents White Supremacy, explain how, what employees at BOA did the White Supremacy action, and what's the contact information for that BOA branch where that employee or those employees work. I want to contact them directly.

2.) Does Black on Black Crime and Black on White Crime matter to the same level of extent to you guys as White on Black Crime does? If the answer is no, then does it matter more or less in terms of importance? Please answer and explain why.

3.) You don't have to reveal yourselves, I know you don't want to do that (I have revealed myself though), but can you tell me what do you do for a living? After you tell me what you do for a living, can you tell me if a White person gave you the job or a Black person, i.e., who started the company you work for, who funded it, and who writes your paychecks?

4.) Again, you don't have to reveal yourselves, but can you tell me if you have any acquisition of higher education, student grants provided, student loan approval, credit line availability, mortgage approval, car loan approval, or any other personal loan approval? If the answer is yes, can you tell me if a White Person gave you these things, or did a Black Person do it?

5.) You guys are on the Internet, okay, can you tell me what Internet service you use? Then can you tell me if that Internet service is ran by a White Person or a Black Person?

Can you guys answer these questions for me? Again, I'm being respectful, no name-calling, nothing. I just want to talk to you.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put a gun in the hands of a mentally ill person and these are the results.

I don't know why everyone thinks this is racism, when there are tens of millions of racists in America, and you don't see them shooting up congregations.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Put a gun in the hands of a mentally ill person and these are the results.

I don't know why everyone thinks this is racism, when there are tens of millions of racists in America, and you don't see them shooting up congregations.
His manifesto and confession make his motivations clear. He is 100% racist...and only an ignorant person in denial would say otherwise. He is a racist, a white separatist and a white nationalist...and Roof does not hide any of this. He embraces it.

There are concrete facts which cement the reality that this murderer is a racist.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
He is a racist, a white separatist and a white nationalist...and Roof does not hide any of this. He embraces it.

There are concrete facts which cement the reality that this murderer is a racist.
A racist, a white separatist and a white nationalist does not a murderer make nor does being "misogynist" or homophobic". Those can all be valid positions to hold. You give the impression that being a racist or separatists is as bad or worse than being a murderer. The real issue first is he is a murderer and second how much was mental illness and drugs or medication a factor. Without those two factors, he wouldn't have killed anyone of any race whether he was racist or not.

Most murderers, intercity thugs, if they have any political affiliation it is with the liberal democratic party. Does that necessarily make liberals the cause of murders too?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol see how Jaylan just skips over my questions. Like I said, these guys (Jaylan, Max, Backbeat, even Embers when he was here) they don't want to have a serious discussion about these issues. They just want to spit out narratives over and over like a broken record.

As MEN (grown men), we ought to be able to sit down and discuss our differences instead of just going off on each other, calling each other names like women and children do.

Status
Not open for further replies.