Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another split up

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recognize the set, and stop being a fvcking tool. Bloody idiot.

Literally can't stand these guys keep ethicalling the set.
Triggered!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, you haven't been in the sitch, then you aren't no "alpha". It really is that simple.

Average beta male notch count is 4 in old age. You literally can't have been out of the situation if not a lame-arse.
You got crabs? When's the crab feast?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, you got an emoji from a hb4.

So you get some guy with a notch count below 5 certainly, then a bird. Wonderful.

Meanwhile the set is elsewhere. Have a think about anything relevant you've said.

Now then, as in "presume", I presume the guy is quite young, otherwise he'd just have had a laugh quicker.
He writes poetry too!

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who cheats is a pos. The fact you did it numerous times makes you a huge pile of chit. The only advice I'd give to a loser like yourself is to man the fuk up and leave this girl alone, or have the balls to tell her she is better off without the scumbag loser that you are.
Don't get mad at me because the girl you dropped off at home after dinner called me over to come finish the job.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get mad at me because the girl you dropped off at home after dinner called me over to come finish the job.
It's called respect. I live by it and I'll die by it.