"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Another split up

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Recognize the set, and stop being a fvcking tool. Bloody idiot.

Literally can't stand these guys keep ethicalling the set.
Triggered!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Listen, you haven't been in the sitch, then you aren't no "alpha". It really is that simple.

Average beta male notch count is 4 in old age. You literally can't have been out of the situation if not a lame-arse.
You got crabs? When's the crab feast?
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Nah, you got an emoji from a hb4.

So you get some guy with a notch count below 5 certainly, then a bird. Wonderful.

Meanwhile the set is elsewhere. Have a think about anything relevant you've said.

Now then, as in "presume", I presume the guy is quite young, otherwise he'd just have had a laugh quicker.
He writes poetry too!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Southbound29

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
Anyone who cheats is a pos. The fact you did it numerous times makes you a huge pile of chit. The only advice I'd give to a loser like yourself is to man the fuk up and leave this girl alone, or have the balls to tell her she is better off without the scumbag loser that you are.
Don't get mad at me because the girl you dropped off at home after dinner called me over to come finish the job.
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Don't get mad at me because the girl you dropped off at home after dinner called me over to come finish the job.
It's called respect. I live by it and I'll die by it.
 
Top