Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another split up

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a girl for a year and a half and she worshipped me. In that time I did a lot of **** that I regretted including cheating several times. She decided she was done and kicked me out of her place. We split up a few months ago and stayed in contact every now and then until a week ago when she blew up my phone and asked me to talk to her face to face.

I agreed to stay with her and everything went great for a week. Saturday she was extremely quiet and Sunday she eventually told me she didnt know how she felt asked me to leave again. Late last night and this morning she had been texting me and I'm wondering if I should just tell her I cant do this anymore, if I should just ignore her or if I should text her and keep it civil.

What do you guys think ?

Billtx49

Reaction score
When it gets to the seemingly continual on again/off again stage it’s technically over, but both parties don’t 100% know it yet.…
They’re usually operating on only fading and lingering past emotions.
The sooner you cut it loose at this stage, the better.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like being single. She's weighing her options.

The moment something better comes along she'll drop you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women don't like being single. She's weighing her options.

The moment something better comes along she'll drop you.
Yep, The whole old guy on again/off again thing is so she can wean her feelings off the old guy without feeling too much personal pain or loneliness before the next guy…
Old guy may think she’s coming back around, but she’s Not.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like elephants in that they never forget. Prepare for a lifetime of accusations, jealousy and having zero freedom if you end up together, which you basically asked for by cheating over and over. If that doesn't sound like a blast then you should move on.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Stop trying to get into relationships.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying not to text her much. She sent a text at lunch saying " wyd ? How are things going over there ?" I responded "getting caught up" The last text I got about 7 hours ago was "oh ok. You seem pretty short with me today. I'm sorry. I'll get the money I owe you by Friday and bring it to you. I wont keep bothering you."

At this point I'm not playing along with her while she decides what she wants but it kinda sucks having to be this way to force a decision out of her, whether it be a good or bad decision...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
At this point I'm not playing along with her while she decides what she wants but it kinda sucks having to be this way to force a decision out of her, whether it be a good or bad decision...
This is an amazingly feminine thing to do. You would have to start a whole new life to even understand.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If you had any advice, what would it be ?
Do you admit that what you are doing is really degrading? Can you admit that it feels icky way down inside you?

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you admit that what you are doing is really degrading? Can you admit that it feels icky way down inside you?
I think begging and pleading or letting her string me along while she has her **** cake and eats it too would be a much more degrading situation.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think begging and pleading or letting her string me along while she has her **** cake and eats it too would be a much more degrading situation.
How is that different than you waiting for her to make a decision. Since when do men do that?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying not to text her much. She sent a text at lunch saying " wyd ? How are things going over there ?" I responded "getting caught up" The last text I got about 7 hours ago was "oh ok. You seem pretty short with me today. I'm sorry. I'll get the money I owe you by Friday and bring it to you. I wont keep bothering you."

Stop.texting her. All together. Keep yourself busy. Your life is no longer her business

How are things going over there ?" I responded "getting caught up"

This was perfect. She is looking to milk emotion from you. She is looking to tap into your feelings do not play. Getting caught up is all she needs to know. Then give silence.

I'm sorry. I'll get the money I owe you by Friday and bring it to you. I wont keep bothering you."

Your reply "Thanks." Nothing more. Full next. Full NC. Never reply after you have your money. Next.

Then next and go pursue other women.

She wants to do the clap on clap off relationship with you because it feeds her emotional roller coaster. It gives her the highs and lows she craves. It also feeds her ego knowing it pisses you off.

Do not feed it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about man up and drop her? you really don't care much since you cheated her, just accept you want to be single to date around and do so

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You lived with a girl at her place, you was in her world, and after numerous acts - not just you cheating - she realized you are not a man. Think of it as your parents kicking you out so you become something, and look truthfully at yourself.

At this point she can not be healthy for you.

Be greatful she did it to you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Never said I'm just waiting on her. I'm pursuing other options in the mean time.
Then why did you use those words?
I’m not going to go back and quote them. Forget the damn woman.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting slung out is the alpha way of getting dumped. Usually means you can go back.

Obviously makes for instability though. Leave it at a plate type relationship, if you can.
Update.

Plate it is... I'm sitting on the couch in her condo right now, waiting for her to get back with Chinese food and drink she went and bought for me.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who cheats is a pos. The fact you did it numerous times makes you a huge pile of chit. The only advice I'd give to a loser like yourself is to man the fuk up and leave this girl alone, or have the balls to tell her she is better off without the scumbag loser that you are.