Solomon
Master Don Juan
dumb advice why not just leave the chick and find someone who fits your criteria instead of cheating?only PAIN changes peoples hearts. cheat on her
smh
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
dumb advice why not just leave the chick and find someone who fits your criteria instead of cheating?only PAIN changes peoples hearts. cheat on her
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
trust me ive been in the field for longdumb advice why not just leave the chick and find someone who fits your criteria instead of cheating?
smh
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I don’t know how true that is.Next time meet the parents. If they're fat she will end up fat.
Agreed! I've had conversations with the lady along these lines. I usually go with the "overweight is a result of not only poor eating choices, but lack of self control and care for your body" line of reasoning.Passive aggressiveness at its best.
How about sitting down as a man and letting her know that part of finding her attractive is her being in shape and that if she cpntinues to gain weight you no longer will find her attractive and that you cannot be with someone you dont find attractive.
Why are so many guys afraid of having real conversations? You put your chips on the table and let her know where you stand. If she feels you are worth it she will change. If she doesn't she won't. Either way she knows the full extent of the consequences.
This passive aggressive sh!t is not the way to handle things as a man. Hinting at some stuff and then dumping them if they dont do what you hint at doing is silliness. Give them the opportunity to correct it with full knowledge of the consequences.
This generally happens when they feel secure that they’ve won me over with charm alone. As soon as I dump them or stop screwing them, they start losing weight and try to keep me. The problem is that they begin to feel resentful and insecure and that only causes problems in the long run. I tell women this when I meet them. I say once a woman gains too much weight it permanently damages the relationship unless she starts doing something about before I feel compelled to speak up. She will either look for validation from an orbiter or just feel like I don’t value her enough to see her more than a piece of meet. I really don’t understand why they do this. They have standards about men and their height and whatever else we can name. But for some reason they have to delude themselves into thinking that a woman’s weight is irrelevant to how satisfied a man is. Each man has his own limits. But there is a limit, except for a few fetish guys or extremely desperate men. A rational woman cannot actually think that infinitely gaining weight has no effect on a mans attractiveness to her and overall satisfaction in the relationship. And to expect men to go along with this fantasy is just plain selfish.Oh, they know. It's just that when they have doubts over the value of man or when they feel sure of the relationship...things like this happen.
Here's sth similar: a couple of months after my girlfriend and I started having sex, her V started smelling funny. We both noticed and she kind of delayed the meeting with the gynecologist cause she got kind of lazy about it. About two weeks ago she went, doctor told her this is normal for the pH of a vagina to change when you regularly start having sex + some tips about using only cotton underwear and rinsing herself with camomille water, etc.This generally happens when they feel secure that they’ve won me over with charm alone. As soon as I dump them or stop screwing them, they start losing weight and try to keep me. The problem is that they begin to feel resentful and insecure and that only causes problems in the long run. I tell women this when I meet them. I say once a woman gains too much weight it permanently damages the relationship unless she starts doing something about before I feel compelled to speak up. She will either look for validation from an orbiter or just feel like I don’t value her enough to see her more than a piece of meet. I really don’t understand why they do this. They have standards about men and their height and whatever else we can name. But for some reason they have to delude themselves into thinking that a woman’s weight is irrelevant to how satisfied a man is. Each man has his own limits. But there is a limit, except for a few fetish guys or extremely desperate men. A rational woman cannot actually think that infinitely gaining weight has no effect on a mans attractiveness to her and overall satisfaction in the relationship. And to expect men to go along with this fantasy is just plain selfish.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Ya she’s 5’10’ with strong legs and ass and big tits. Small waist, arms and neck. Her weight gain has been mostly around her hips and thighs. But creeping upwards now.So she was 140 lbs when you met her? That’s a lot for a woman to begin with, unless she’s like 6’ tall. Sounds like you started dating someone who was in the early stages of chubsterism and it just got worse after she got comfortable.
Moral of the story, don’t date women who are even marginally overweight. I dated a girl like that once. When I met her, she was curvy but not fat. Big t!ts and everything. She became overweight literally in a matter of months.