Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another one gets fat and about to get dumped. Kinda sad about it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her if she wants to eat more you have a sausage ahe can swallow and some nice vanilla protein shakes

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Marmel. Sit down and tell her how you feel; no passive type talk.

It’s no different than if you started seeing someone who was reading books all the time, but then 1 year later all they did was watch TV.
It’s a turn off in more than just one sense. Values are changing and clearly how she feels in attracting you physically isn’t a priority and how she treats her body will reflect how she engages with you mentally and otherwise.

Who would want to be with someone who kept gaining weight in a negative way?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passive aggressiveness at its best.
How about sitting down as a man and letting her know that part of finding her attractive is her being in shape and that if she cpntinues to gain weight you no longer will find her attractive and that you cannot be with someone you dont find attractive.

Why are so many guys afraid of having real conversations? You put your chips on the table and let her know where you stand. If she feels you are worth it she will change. If she doesn't she won't. Either way she knows the full extent of the consequences.

This passive aggressive sh!t is not the way to handle things as a man. Hinting at some stuff and then dumping them if they dont do what you hint at doing is silliness. Give them the opportunity to correct it with full knowledge of the consequences.
Agreed! I've had conversations with the lady along these lines. I usually go with the "overweight is a result of not only poor eating choices, but lack of self control and care for your body" line of reasoning.

I have clearly defined my standards, and it is her choice to meet them or not. I've told her that it would likely be over if she gained too much weight and I would expect no different from her.

To avoid these issues, watch your woman...

1. Watch her eating habits. Does she generally eat healthy? If not, it will eventually catch up with her.

2. Look at her mom, that is usually the future of your lady.

3. Is she active or a couch potato? I dont mean the gym, I mean just in general. For example, we turn on the TV maybe once every 2 weeks to watch a movie.

As with all things with women, if you are actually paying attention, most problems can be identified very early.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, they know. It's just that when they have doubts over the value of man or when they feel sure of the relationship...things like this happen.
This generally happens when they feel secure that they’ve won me over with charm alone. As soon as I dump them or stop screwing them, they start losing weight and try to keep me. The problem is that they begin to feel resentful and insecure and that only causes problems in the long run. I tell women this when I meet them. I say once a woman gains too much weight it permanently damages the relationship unless she starts doing something about before I feel compelled to speak up. She will either look for validation from an orbiter or just feel like I don’t value her enough to see her more than a piece of meet. I really don’t understand why they do this. They have standards about men and their height and whatever else we can name. But for some reason they have to delude themselves into thinking that a woman’s weight is irrelevant to how satisfied a man is. Each man has his own limits. But there is a limit, except for a few fetish guys or extremely desperate men. A rational woman cannot actually think that infinitely gaining weight has no effect on a mans attractiveness to her and overall satisfaction in the relationship. And to expect men to go along with this fantasy is just plain selfish.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn - does she exercise? I only date women who exercise and never have this problem. Write yourself a list of all the quality traits you want in a partner and then go out and don’t settle for anything less than that list.

To me, big is not beautiful. Being overweight/sentient/lazy is so unattractive.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This generally happens when they feel secure that they’ve won me over with charm alone. As soon as I dump them or stop screwing them, they start losing weight and try to keep me. The problem is that they begin to feel resentful and insecure and that only causes problems in the long run. I tell women this when I meet them. I say once a woman gains too much weight it permanently damages the relationship unless she starts doing something about before I feel compelled to speak up. She will either look for validation from an orbiter or just feel like I don’t value her enough to see her more than a piece of meet. I really don’t understand why they do this. They have standards about men and their height and whatever else we can name. But for some reason they have to delude themselves into thinking that a woman’s weight is irrelevant to how satisfied a man is. Each man has his own limits. But there is a limit, except for a few fetish guys or extremely desperate men. A rational woman cannot actually think that infinitely gaining weight has no effect on a mans attractiveness to her and overall satisfaction in the relationship. And to expect men to go along with this fantasy is just plain selfish.
Here's sth similar: a couple of months after my girlfriend and I started having sex, her V started smelling funny. We both noticed and she kind of delayed the meeting with the gynecologist cause she got kind of lazy about it. About two weeks ago she went, doctor told her this is normal for the pH of a vagina to change when you regularly start having sex + some tips about using only cotton underwear and rinsing herself with camomille water, etc.

Today I asked her if she continues with that (there is considerable improvement on the smell, it's 60-70% gone now) and she said yes, of course. Now, I told her. There is some things women won't care much about unless you make it clear it is important to you. If you make it clear and she values you as a man in her life...she will do something about it. If she doesn't...she's either lazy/moody or she doesn't care enough about you and then you know where you stand.

Always tell them. Talk about it. Be the grown up in the relationship, guide the b1tch, man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatties make my stomach turn... Dude you have my sympathy.. If I had a slim chick who got fat ass.. Not sure how I would deal with it..

I would probably talk to her once or twice.. If that failed, then I would let her fat ass go.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she was 140 lbs when you met her? That’s a lot for a woman to begin with, unless she’s like 6’ tall. Sounds like you started dating someone who was in the early stages of chubsterism and it just got worse after she got comfortable.

Moral of the story, don’t date women who are even marginally overweight. I dated a girl like that once. When I met her, she was curvy but not fat. Big t!ts and everything. She became overweight literally in a matter of months.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she was 140 lbs when you met her? That’s a lot for a woman to begin with, unless she’s like 6’ tall. Sounds like you started dating someone who was in the early stages of chubsterism and it just got worse after she got comfortable.

Moral of the story, don’t date women who are even marginally overweight. I dated a girl like that once. When I met her, she was curvy but not fat. Big t!ts and everything. She became overweight literally in a matter of months.
Ya she’s 5’10’ with strong legs and ass and big tits. Small waist, arms and neck. Her weight gain has been mostly around her hips and thighs. But creeping upwards now.