Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another "Ignoring women success"!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been ignoring some girl I have been dating because she was ignoring me and now all of a sudden she texts me out of the blue saying Hi! How long do you guys wait to respond, a few hours a whole day? how long? thanks in advance

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She has now sent me 5 text messages one after the other after receiving no response to her first text. LOL

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a test to see if you are interested. I'd reply and tell her you are busy and you will reply to her later. Wait a day and hit her up, might be a good time to set something up.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She has now sent me 5 text messages one after the other after receiving no response to her first text. LOL
Dude, 5 unanswered messages??? Super high interest there.
You don't have to wait anymore. Just reply.

All these rules that people use for "How long do I wait to reply?" are stupid. You know what happens when you set a timeframe for yourself for replying? You obsess over it during that whole period. You think about what you're gonna say and how she might respond, blah blah blah etc. No bueno.

Reply when you feel like it and when it's convenient for you. Just have other stuff going on in your life so that replying to her isn't the only thing you have to do.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, the iron is hot, time to strike

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "hi"

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well what did he do? Did he plow the field and sow his seed?