Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Example of a Guy Who Did Not Qualify His Woman

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Mars.
LMAO!:crackup:

The truly sad thing is, this woman has 5 kids. Now she's gonna be in jail for 5 years. Some people should just be shot for their stupidity.
 

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
965
Reaction score
7
WHAT THE FVCK?

Baby-Bat?! What a crazy b1tch.

Dudics declined further comment except to say that Graham had told her she was depressed.
Classic. They always are.

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Anyone care to count how many mistakes this guy has made?
I prefer not to! :eek:
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
ExploringOne said:
LMAO!:crackup:

The truly sad thing is, this woman has 5 kids. Now she's gonna be in jail for 5 years. Some people should just be shot for their stupidity.
Wanna guess who will probably step up and take care of the ankle biters until mommy is sprung?
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
965
Reaction score
7
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Damn, we gotta spread DJism now, THE HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT!!! :crackup:

"People are trying to make a big deal about it, but she did not do it on purpose. ... It was just a mistake," he said.
Might as well start grabbing people when I want some new weapons to fight!

Whoops, wrong weapon! *drops person on the floor*
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
djbr said:
Damn, we gotta spread DJism now, THE HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT!!! :crackup:
Especially with 20 year old AFCs sarging wannabe MILFs looking like her and having children with them... :nervous:
 

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
965
Reaction score
7
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Especially with 20 year old AFCs sarging wannabe MILFs looking like her and having children with them... :nervous:
Wait, the guy is 20? I didn't see this.

Now I am afraid. Mars ticket anyone? :eek:
 

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
109
I would hesitate to label the boyfriend as one more shining example of AFCism. Maybe I listened way too much to Loveline back in its heyday with Adam Carolla, but I sniff major chaos coming from the boyfriend. The news article didn't provide much in way of the boyfriend but by the mere analysis of the girlfriend and the events of that evening (i.e. coming home from drinking) we can safely and reliably deduce the boyfriend as probably most extremely likely equally as royally screwed in the head as she (e.g. physically abusive alcoholic asswhole).

(Edit: I was going to predict a black woman on welfare and now looking at her picture.... yeah)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
Deep Dish said:
I would hesitate to label the boyfriend as one more shining example of AFCism. Maybe I listened way too much to Loveline back in its heyday with Adam Carolla, but I sniff major chaos coming from the boyfriend. The news article didn't provide much in way of the boyfriend but by the mere analysis of the girlfriend and the events of that evening (i.e. coming home from drinking) we can safely and reliably deduce the boyfriend as probably most extremely likely equally as royally screwed in the head as she (e.g. physically abusive alcoholic asswhole).

(Edit: I was going to predict a black woman on welfare and now looking at her picture.... yeah)
He's 20 years old and has had a baby with a woman who already has 4 kids and she's an angry drunk PLUS he's defending her actions. Sounds like an AFC to me! :kick:
 

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
109
I definitely smell food stamp recipients... in which case I guess I must concede the question arises why allow yourself to be conned by a baby factory? Oh well, I just turned on my Playstation and will get back to playing Grand Theft Auto (Vice City)... time to swing hookers like bats.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
34
djbr said:
Might as well start grabbing people when I want some new weapons to fight!

Whoops, wrong weapon! *drops person on the floor*
Haha, make sure the kid is 13 or older!!

What are hors going to do next - hors frighten me!! (LMS hides in corner huddled in an infantile position sucking his thumb)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
28
Age
34
Location
Colorado
I vote she gets the death penalty. How can you say "I didnt mean to hit you in the face with the baby, it just got into my hands." What kind of 3rd rate bull**** is that? Off with her head.
 

djbr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
965
Reaction score
7
Deep Dish said:
I definitely smell food stamp recipients... in which case I guess I must concede the question arises why allow yourself to be conned by a baby factory? Oh well, I just turned on my Playstation and will get back to playing Grand Theft Auto (Vice City)... time to swing hookers like bats.
GTA series kick some ass! :D
 

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
24
AFC: "Hey honey, how was work?"

*grabs baby*

B!tch: "Take that motherfvcker!!!"

AFC: "Oh, darling. What did you do? You killed our baby"

B!tch: "Oh, don´t worry we still got four more"

LMAO :crackup:
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,302
Reaction score
228
Age
43
Location
at our house
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Wanna guess who will probably step up and take care of the ankle biters until mommy is sprung?
the article said her chlidren were in her parents custody .
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,302
Reaction score
228
Age
43
Location
at our house
in the first article she said she swung him, swung him like a bat. in the second article she said she didnt mean to.

poor kid.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,286
Reaction score
50
Location
Baltimore, MD
djbr said:
I prefer not to! :eek:
maybe later

I got a group of meetings to go to.

comic_relief

EDIT: I recant my earlier statement and just say that she should write a book on "how to be an effective parent."

comic_relief
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
62
Location
Galt's Gulch
penkitten said:
the article said her chlidren were in her parents custody .
Give it time. He's hanging on making excuses for her. It'll be the way that he will prove that he is a "real man" (whatever that means).
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,302
Reaction score
228
Age
43
Location
at our house
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Give it time. He's hanging on making excuses for her. It'll be the way that he will prove that he is a "real man" (whatever that means).
wouldnt a righteous man just take his own child out of it and divorce her quietly
and quickly?
 
Top