Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Annoying Vs Funny/Flirty

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes have problems being funny and flirty, a few girls have said I can be pretty annoying.

How do I be less annoying I guess, and how to look for signs when she doesnt seem amused

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, Crap.

Wrong Forum, can a Mod move this

DeePee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're either trying too hard (i.e. being fake), overdoing it/too often, at inappropriate times, or your humor isn't the type to swoon girls over with. Give us some examples of what you're doing.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
dont tell her nothing...........switch the mirros maybe.............like wat i did..........give her a note saying its time for u 2 see the side that u show me and i wont hide..........act like her.....tell your family everything about her........she'll get sick of it.........

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid being the DANCING MONKEY..............your goal is to be amusing not goofy.

HUMOR is attractive, acting like a FOOL is anti-attractive.

Confidence has a lot to do with it but ummmm you really gotta be more than just a baffoon. Some people are just plain not funny.........I would factor in some other aspects or become a master comedian.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, im always goofy as ****, class clown alot

guess i should change

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think before you speak.