"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

annoying guy

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
this guy is always like 'oels, i see you checking out (girl)' right in front of that girl, what is a good response to that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You should check her out too instead of checking ME out!!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Ask him why he's jealous enough of her that he feels the need to bring it up.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Ignore him. I can't stand guys like that. He's obviously an ass and is "trying" to embarrass you. Or you could play along with it..Something like "So, I know I was." It's all up to you though. Guys like that aren't hard to handle.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I like Cavemans idea.

If a mate n I are chilling and A hotass chick walks by, n he he turns to check her out, I'll look at ehr, adn when shes gone I'll alwwyas be like "yeeeey josh! I saw u checkin out that fine ass!"[this is usually at school, otherwise we'd approach]
^not what u mean, yes?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
This happened to me one time.

I was in the library and this chick was getting magazines, so i was checking out her ass. Then this guy near me was like "why are you checking out (girl's name) ass" she immedietely covers it with a magazine :p and i say to him. the real question is why weren't you. so he muttered something like, i was. it was funny.

Screw the chicks feelings, if they didn't want guys to look at their curves, they shouldn't wear something that shows them.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by oElS
this guy is always like 'oels, i see you checking out (girl)' right in front of that girl, what is a good response to that?
Guy: "'oels, I see you checking out that girl!"
You: "Yeah, your point?"

Frankly your friend should be proud you're scoping out the fine girls :)
 
Top