Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

annoying guy

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is always like 'oels, i see you checking out (girl)' right in front of that girl, what is a good response to that?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should check her out too instead of checking ME out!!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask him why he's jealous enough of her that he feels the need to bring it up.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore him. I can't stand guys like that. He's obviously an ass and is "trying" to embarrass you. Or you could play along with it..Something like "So, I know I was." It's all up to you though. Guys like that aren't hard to handle.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Cavemans idea.

If a mate n I are chilling and A hotass chick walks by, n he he turns to check her out, I'll look at ehr, adn when shes gone I'll alwwyas be like "yeeeey josh! I saw u checkin out that fine ass!"[this is usually at school, otherwise we'd approach]
^not what u mean, yes?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me one time.

I was in the library and this chick was getting magazines, so i was checking out her ass. Then this guy near me was like "why are you checking out (girl's name) ass" she immedietely covers it with a magazine :p and i say to him. the real question is why weren't you. so he muttered something like, i was. it was funny.

Screw the chicks feelings, if they didn't want guys to look at their curves, they shouldn't wear something that shows them.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oElS
this guy is always like 'oels, i see you checking out (girl)' right in front of that girl, what is a good response to that?
Guy: "'oels, I see you checking out that girl!"
You: "Yeah, your point?"

Frankly your friend should be proud you're scoping out the fine girls :)