Animal Cuts

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
im looking to lose some fat and i saw this http://www.fitnessone.com/animal-cuts-p-396.html . im curious is anyone here has tried it and does it work? and if not what would be a better supplement for cutting. im going to be making myself a diet and workout routine in the near future that will probably consist of 3 days of lifting per week...

anyway, thanks for any info.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't make yourself a routine, pretty much everyone that is inexperienced in weightlifting fails miserably when attempting this.

I also think the supplement you posted is unnecessary, not saying it won't be effective, there is just something about it that has that "quick fix" mentality. Incorporating lifestyle changes one at a time and getting diet/training etc in order would be a better and more productive plan long term.

I would start off on something like this for lifting:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125444

Coupled with this for diet/cardio:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114618

Good luck.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. as for me making a routine, i dont plan to do it myself. im a noob :p . i am going to talk with my school trainer about a diet and exercise.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T listen to your school trainer. More than likely that he knows very little on the subject.

I may be wrong and he may be the 0.001% exception to the rule, but most of them don't have a clue.

The routine/diet thread above are written by two guys that know a lot about diet and training and both of whom have a lot of experience.

At the very least post up his diet/training recommendations on here so that the guy's on here can make sure they are ok. I have seen a couple of times on here people getting "training templates" or whatever off of coaches etc and they were ****.

If he says eggs are bad for you in high amounts, or mentions fat being the enemy, run for the hills.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, well as far as i know he knows his stuff. he is the health teacher and knows alot about nutrition. i will post what he gives me after we talk.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona iced tea said:
haha, well as far as i know he knows his stuff. he is the health teacher and knows alot about nutrition.
The routine he gives you will probably not be very good in that case. I remember when I was in high school, they were still teaching us the food pyramid and the high carb/low protein/low fat bull**** :rolleyes:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother used Animal Cuts and it worked for him because of the rigourous physical training he went through. At the same time I used Hydroxycut and it sucked...when I choose to cut, I prefer hard work, fatty acids and a cleaned-up diet.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be prepared to piss more cuz of the diuretics and all the fluids you'll be drinking. I'm looking forward to your posting no matter which way you choose to cut :)