Pathological
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2019
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 31
I just want to disappear. FInishing my thesis papers and going to army after new years. Nothing's fun.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
How many times have we told people to avoid LDRs and these fantasy relationships? The sh!t is fake bro. Go find a real woman that lives near you.So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
LDR breakup happened to me 6 months ago...Do you think if you knew all her secrets she acquired during your “relationship” that you would still feel all this anger?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I wAs clowning around.LDR breakup happened to me 6 months ago...
You do not want to know the secrets or the details of her LDR. It will haunt you...the less you know, the better. Trust me.
It will not help you get rid of the anger. It will add more anger and on top of that, flashbacks of all the sh1it you learned about her.
That's how "they" want you to feel. Those who seek to have control or leverage over you. So you must get past these feelings cast into you by this former "relationship". You come out with the awareness and realizing positions that you shouldn't get yourself into.I graduated. Feels like a waste of 5 years. All I got was a broken mental state and constant nervous breakdowns.
****ing A.
Was talking mostly about thd studies as a whole. Thr past year was ruined by the ****ing ***** that I hope dies painfully, was on the verge of just quitting. Still feels like quitting on everythingThat's how "they" want you to feel. Those who seek to have control or leverage over you. So you must get past these feelings cast into you by this former "relationship". You come out with the awareness and realizing positions that you shouldn't get yourself into.
On the flip side of that intensity of emotions is a lot of power and focus on what you NEED to be worried about. I've been able to drive thru the eye of the hurricane by focusing on my workouts, making them a priority, and focusing on my self and my self improvement. It's amazing how much time and energy these negative situations can pull out of you, but you have to be aware this is what they do. And as a intelligent man refuse to give it any more thought, taking all that focus and intentionally placing it elsewere.Was talking mostly about thd studies as a whole. Thr past year was ruined by the ****ing ***** that I hope dies painfully, was on the verge of just quitting. Still feels like quitting on everything
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.