Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anger will not subside... getting only worse

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would normally advise you to forget about her, the anger, and find a local woman, but if you can get that attached at a distance, I’m not sure what would happen if you find a girl you can get your hands on regularly …

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get involved in more hobbies and most importantly start dating new women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate don't freak out we ve all had our angry phases. Anger is one of the red pill stages.

you've been lied to for a long time so of course you won't feel great about that.

but as they say success is the best revenge.

Woman talk men do. You need to make yourself a simple plan and start it immediately.

I would thoroughly recommend a team sport whatever you have in your local area baseball soccer anything. hanging out and having a few after practice beers with the boys will take you out of yourself.

so find a club ring up and turn up to your first practice there you go there's the week one plan.

If they give you some bul**** about how you have to wait until the next season just turn up to a practice anyway talk to one of the coaches and see if you can train and be a fill-in. most coaches struggle to field enough players on game day.

The other two things I would recommend meditation and if you could afford it getting yourself a nice Thai massage. the legit kind not the one with the happy ending. meditation calms the monkey mind stops those thoughts racing round in circles. and I think any man who doesn't have a steady fwb needs some female touch. just don't fall in love with your massage girl she's there to help you de-stress not be your girlfriend.

Reaction score
In addition to all the standard advice spin plates, work on yourself, spend time w friends...

I'll add go outside. Walk run take a road trip. Leave your house don't go spots that remind you of her. It takes time and IT SUCKS... But slowly each day gets better. If you have a patio do computer work outdoors if you must. Or better yet go to an outdoor cafe where there may be babes. At night you have to lie down and your thoughts are going to come. But by day do everything you can to rebuild what you know you will rebuild in time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
The anger gets worse and becomes contempt. Its imperative to get new ***** quickly. Rest and heal in some new puzzy that desires you. All of my memories were trashed out by my ex and it didn't heal until i got a new gf.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nothing heals.

LDR or LTR?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yes by all means get it wet. But my advice was more directed to the man you will become. A guy who won't settle for an LDR. Who enjoys the company of women and understands and accepts their nature but doesn't think their pvssy is the ultimate prize or justifies crappy behaviour.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yes by all means get it wet. But my advice was more directed to the man you will become. A guy who won't settle for an LDR. Who enjoys the company of women and understands and accepts their nature but doesn't think their pvssy is the ultimate prize or justifies crappy behaviour.
Oh yea! No longer accept crumbs or even a good peice of p that makes you degrade yourself. When you position right the ones will be trying to valudate you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe. I m not saying build it and they will come. Maybe they won't. More who cares. You should just have a lot going on in your life and when you do skirt becomes a nice to have not something to obsess over. Men built civilization. They didn't spend all their time rutting in the dirt.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to all the standard advice spin plates, work on yourself, spend time w friends...

I'll add go outside. Walk run take a road trip. Leave your house don't go spots that remind you of her. It takes time and IT SUCKS... But slowly each day gets better. If you have a patio do computer work outdoors if you must. Or better yet go to an outdoor cafe where there may be babes. At night you have to lie down and your thoughts are going to come. But by day do everything you can to rebuild what you know you will rebuild in time.
Cannabis Indica - the downer. It literally floods you with the natural chemicals that release tension, relax, and not care. Simply put, it's your nighttime relief.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing heals.
It sounds to me that you're putting far too emphasis on a relationship here man. LDR or normal relationship, no relationship should get you to the point of this kind of anger or frustration. It sounds like you've made it far too much of your personal worth and life.

Keep up the working out, keep eating healthily and get back to your studies and focus on that (it's self improvement and will benefit you in the long term far more than a relationship).

Any relationship be it casual/committed/LDR should be one element of your life, not a central pillar of it that makes everything collapse or weaken when it's gone. Girls come and go, you will stay the same, so fix yourself now and focus on getting yourself stronger mentally and physically.

Edit: Also IMO long distance relationships are pointless BS unless you're already married or together-but-distanced for some logical reason. The central reasons to be in a relationship are sex/intimacy and companionship. In an LDR you get neither, but still have to deal with all the stressful s**t of a relationship and you also have to remain faithful to someone who you barely see and may not even be faithful to you in the first place.

Complete waste of time - next time go for someone within a reasonable distance.