Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anger will not subside... getting only worse

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to disappear. FInishing my thesis papers and going to army after new years. Nothing's fun.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think if you knew all her secrets she acquired during your “relationship” that you would still feel all this anger?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The funny thing is that your being upset with the situation is probably costing you any chance of getting back with her if that's what you want

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
How many times have we told people to avoid LDRs and these fantasy relationships? The sh!t is fake bro. Go find a real woman that lives near you.

Reaction score
Do you think if you knew all her secrets she acquired during your “relationship” that you would still feel all this anger?
LDR breakup happened to me 6 months ago...

You do not want to know the secrets or the details of her LDR. It will haunt you...the less you know, the better. Trust me.

It will not help you get rid of the anger. It will add more anger and on top of that, flashbacks of all the sh1it you learned about her.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated. Feels like a waste of 5 years. All I got was a broken mental state and constant nervous breakdowns.
****ing A.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LDR breakup happened to me 6 months ago...

You do not want to know the secrets or the details of her LDR. It will haunt you...the less you know, the better. Trust me.

It will not help you get rid of the anger. It will add more anger and on top of that, flashbacks of all the sh1it you learned about her.
I wAs clowning around. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated. Feels like a waste of 5 years. All I got was a broken mental state and constant nervous breakdowns.
****ing A.
That's how "they" want you to feel. Those who seek to have control or leverage over you. So you must get past these feelings cast into you by this former "relationship". You come out with the awareness and realizing positions that you shouldn't get yourself into.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how "they" want you to feel. Those who seek to have control or leverage over you. So you must get past these feelings cast into you by this former "relationship". You come out with the awareness and realizing positions that you shouldn't get yourself into.
Was talking mostly about thd studies as a whole. Thr past year was ruined by the ****ing ***** that I hope dies painfully, was on the verge of just quitting. Still feels like quitting on everything

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking mostly about thd studies as a whole. Thr past year was ruined by the ****ing ***** that I hope dies painfully, was on the verge of just quitting. Still feels like quitting on everything
On the flip side of that intensity of emotions is a lot of power and focus on what you NEED to be worried about. I've been able to drive thru the eye of the hurricane by focusing on my workouts, making them a priority, and focusing on my self and my self improvement. It's amazing how much time and energy these negative situations can pull out of you, but you have to be aware this is what they do. And as a intelligent man refuse to give it any more thought, taking all that focus and intentionally placing it elsewere.