Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anger will not subside... getting only worse

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep spinning the concepts in my head.
This is your problem. You've become stuck in the past, and that means you're no longer dealing with reality 100%. The past is literally not real anymore, it's just an anchor to weigh you down

I have had anger issues my entire life, but lately I seem to have conquered them, and the solution was meditation. You need to learn to quiet your mind, you do that by letting the thoughts pass and concentrating on what is in front of you, and what is real. It won't happen overnight, but when you learn to quiet your mind you can say "Bye Felicia" every time it pops into your head and get on with your life. There's way more joy in life once you learn to let things go and stop beating yourself up for your mistakes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man is imbued with feminine ideals since young plus coupled with the lack of male mentoring, there will be rage as he grows up and sees that the world is not as it seems.

This is the danger that women or single mommies don't realise.

Or even from those women that posts in an all male forum.

The problem lies with teachings of how women WISHES to be TREATED and those young boys or men who takes this up as gospel will inevitably be faced with constant rejections in life.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannabis Indica - the downer. It literally floods you with the natural chemicals that release tension, relax, and not care. Simply put, it's your nighttime relief.
Makes me lazy and hungry. Not a good thing at all in my currwnt haste situation. Walls are all closing in and the only meditating thing I can think up of is butcher work. Be it roadkill or whatnot...

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even talking with my mother, whom I deeply appreciate, makes me cold and angry. All I see her as is a parasite on my father even though everything seems fine.
I can not see it any other way. Outside the pub some 30+yo hag was all over me only to disapper in a cab. All I saw was self validation...
I wish I could turn back the time when I still felt alive, could even cry, had hope for thr future. All I hope for is a great war erupting to havr some escape.
Nothing feels real. I could do horrid things to people and feel no remorse anymore. Idealism is all that keeps this wretched flabby carcass human.
I do not know whether I am alive or whether ever was alive. Momentaty emotions come and go but now the hate just keeps festering in the back of the head.
Any way out I can think of is disgusting and pushing on foreward is just pure survival and keeping the close relatives content, happy, off my back or whatever you want to name it.
Nothing heals and everything hurts as soon as I am alone. This is disguating me but this is the only place where I have voiced my mind. I truly appriciate everyone giving advice be it real or joke but it really does not seem like it can help in the short term where I need to perform my best. I am neither socially skilled nor skimny enough for attracting thots that I am aroused by and even if I did I am terrified of the things I might do. I understamd now why hookers are in danger.
I wish I wasn't so negative but that comes with the post soviet upbringing.
I will try to keep posting to prove that I did not do anything stupid. If I did then it would be something great and admirable, trust me. Nothing to do with this.
But I still think that I will never be able to let myself forget the pain and anger. Pain and anger always were the driving forces in my upbringing and life. These two things seem the most real and thus will always acompany this messed up puppet of flesh and bone.
And to all the NSA agents - do not worry, I am not stupid enough to acually do any harm to others.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
You cannot control how other people treat you, you can only control how you allow others to treat you. Next time don't wast your time on a LDR, men who have real options do not waste their time on a pen pal. If you need a pen pal there are plenty of people on this forum you can be pen pals with and text all day about useless $ht without it going anywhere physically. Hope this advice helps you

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
Obviously you didn't have assimilated nothing of The Rationale Male. You didn't really unplugged or you're puking back up the red pill but you know the truth now

https://therationalmale.com/2012/07/25/the-5-stages-of-unplugging/

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you didn't have assimilated nothing of The Rationale Male. You didn't really unplugged or you're puking back up the red pill but you know the truth now

https://therationalmale.com/2012/07/25/the-5-stages-of-unplugging/
I said that it clicks NOW. Last year I thought I understood but now there is the air of horror in the back of the head.
In addition I might add that I just want to see the light fade from their eyes so to speak. I see how these concepts work and it fills me with disgust towards the female. I see them as vile, manipulative and toxic creatures which happen to be necessary for pumping out new units.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to talk to a psychologist about this, no one here is qualified. Women aren't your issue.
+1
Your mental health need some help.
That kind of anger can drive you to all kind of bad ****.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
Your mental health need some help.
That kind of anger can drive you to all kind of bad ****.
And those quack doctors will only make matters worse. An amazing downward spiral disguised as "help" and "medicine"

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And those quack doctors will only make matters worse. An amazing downward spiral disguised as "help" and "medicine"
Time will fix things, but some temporary help might help in the mean time
Gl man.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escapism helps in the temporary.

Since the way our culture is structured the shrinks are there to stick peoples' minds in line.
Been there, took me a long time to get over it.
Now looking back it all look ridiculous that a simple break up would do that to me.

Actualy saw that ex at an event not that long ago, she was trying to get my attention.
She aged well but below.my standards now.

It will be the same for you in time.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the mental illness talking and you know it.
I made it this far, I will make it further.
Been there, took me a long time to get over it.
Now looking back it all look ridiculous that a simple break up would do that to me.

Actualy saw that ex at an event not that long ago, she was trying to get my attention.
She aged well but below.my standards now.

It will be the same for you in time.
I get that. I truly see the absurdity of the situation. I just do not think I will ever want to put myself in any situation similar ever again

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Short term solution is go out and get some.

Long term solution is to just find a better girl, works every time.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short term solution is go out and get some.

Long term solution is to just find a better girl, works every time.
I got slightly better. Sometimes I manage to getvout of bed before 12 and went out with "friends" a couple of times. Still despise all women and being with my mother makes me sick
"Getting some" is impossible with this low self esteem.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I do not know whether it is hope that I lost or understood it finally. I guess both

Billtx49

Reaction score
Anger is an intense emotional state not meant to be lived with for extended periods of time.
If you can’t control it or at least keep it level, seek professional psychiatric help immediately or bare minimum see a GP and get an antidepressant prescription for some short term help …

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is an intense emotional state not meant to be lived with for extended periods of time.
If you can’t control it or at least keep it level, seek professional psychiatric help immediately or bare minimum see a GP and get an antidepressant prescription for some short term help …
Impossible