"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Anger will not subside... getting only worse

Pathological

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
10
Age
31
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I would normally advise you to forget about her, the anger, and find a local woman, but if you can get that attached at a distance, I’m not sure what would happen if you find a girl you can get your hands on regularly …
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Get involved in more hobbies and most importantly start dating new women.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Mate don't freak out we ve all had our angry phases. Anger is one of the red pill stages.

you've been lied to for a long time so of course you won't feel great about that.

but as they say success is the best revenge.

Woman talk men do. You need to make yourself a simple plan and start it immediately.

I would thoroughly recommend a team sport whatever you have in your local area baseball soccer anything. hanging out and having a few after practice beers with the boys will take you out of yourself.

so find a club ring up and turn up to your first practice there you go there's the week one plan.

If they give you some bul**** about how you have to wait until the next season just turn up to a practice anyway talk to one of the coaches and see if you can train and be a fill-in. most coaches struggle to field enough players on game day.

The other two things I would recommend meditation and if you could afford it getting yourself a nice Thai massage. the legit kind not the one with the happy ending. meditation calms the monkey mind stops those thoughts racing round in circles. and I think any man who doesn't have a steady fwb needs some female touch. just don't fall in love with your massage girl she's there to help you de-stress not be your girlfriend.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
In addition to all the standard advice spin plates, work on yourself, spend time w friends...

I'll add go outside. Walk run take a road trip. Leave your house don't go spots that remind you of her. It takes time and IT SUCKS... But slowly each day gets better. If you have a patio do computer work outdoors if you must. Or better yet go to an outdoor cafe where there may be babes. At night you have to lie down and your thoughts are going to come. But by day do everything you can to rebuild what you know you will rebuild in time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
The anger gets worse and becomes contempt. Its imperative to get new ***** quickly. Rest and heal in some new puzzy that desires you. All of my memories were trashed out by my ex and it didn't heal until i got a new gf.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.

LDR or LTR?
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Hmm yes by all means get it wet. But my advice was more directed to the man you will become. A guy who won't settle for an LDR. Who enjoys the company of women and understands and accepts their nature but doesn't think their pvssy is the ultimate prize or justifies crappy behaviour.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hmm yes by all means get it wet. But my advice was more directed to the man you will become. A guy who won't settle for an LDR. Who enjoys the company of women and understands and accepts their nature but doesn't think their pvssy is the ultimate prize or justifies crappy behaviour.
Oh yea! No longer accept crumbs or even a good peice of p that makes you degrade yourself. When you position right the ones will be trying to valudate you.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Well maybe. I m not saying build it and they will come. Maybe they won't. More who cares. You should just have a lot going on in your life and when you do skirt becomes a nice to have not something to obsess over. Men built civilization. They didn't spend all their time rutting in the dirt.
 

Wily

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Age
35
In addition to all the standard advice spin plates, work on yourself, spend time w friends...

I'll add go outside. Walk run take a road trip. Leave your house don't go spots that remind you of her. It takes time and IT SUCKS... But slowly each day gets better. If you have a patio do computer work outdoors if you must. Or better yet go to an outdoor cafe where there may be babes. At night you have to lie down and your thoughts are going to come. But by day do everything you can to rebuild what you know you will rebuild in time.
Cannabis Indica - the downer. It literally floods you with the natural chemicals that release tension, relax, and not care. Simply put, it's your nighttime relief.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
So about 2 months ago an LDR dumped me over the phone. There was a thread I asked some things about back then (early August). I want to move on and I really have a huge workload on my to finish by December but... the anger resurfaces every chance it can.
I go to the gym regularly and work out at home extra. I earn my bread but froze my studies as I just can't be assed. I've gone through the Rational Male books once again and everything clicked. I know what I did wrong but I can not move on. I keep spinning the concepts in my head and it is affecting my every day life quite a lot. And then there is the anger.
To be honest I am happy that it was an LDR. By now I would probably messing around with plastic. Why does it keep getting worse every day? Any enthusiasm and strength I have I put into exercise and nutrition only to mope around on the couch for the rest of the day daydreaming horror flick scenarios.
Nothing heals.
It sounds to me that you're putting far too emphasis on a relationship here man. LDR or normal relationship, no relationship should get you to the point of this kind of anger or frustration. It sounds like you've made it far too much of your personal worth and life.

Keep up the working out, keep eating healthily and get back to your studies and focus on that (it's self improvement and will benefit you in the long term far more than a relationship).

Any relationship be it casual/committed/LDR should be one element of your life, not a central pillar of it that makes everything collapse or weaken when it's gone. Girls come and go, you will stay the same, so fix yourself now and focus on getting yourself stronger mentally and physically.

Edit: Also IMO long distance relationships are pointless BS unless you're already married or together-but-distanced for some logical reason. The central reasons to be in a relationship are sex/intimacy and companionship. In an LDR you get neither, but still have to deal with all the stressful s**t of a relationship and you also have to remain faithful to someone who you barely see and may not even be faithful to you in the first place.

Complete waste of time - next time go for someone within a reasonable distance.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top