"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Analyze the situation for me.

Rick

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Canada
Basically, I got to know this girl at school who was pretty attractive and was no doubt an attention *****, always liking to get attention from other people. Although the DJs state not to pursue attention *****s because they're high maintenance and not worth your time, I wanted to give myself a challenge and see what could erupt from it anyway.

We went out during the night time and she was doing some things to initiate Kino on me (leaning her head against me), and once I had picked up on that, I began to initiate Kino on her as well, but I think I was a bit too agressive in the situation where I would just find an excuse to use Kino when I could, bad move.

Anyway I had to call her up today to get some information regarding an assignment we're working on, and she said "You don't have too much respect for me, do you?" and also said "I had busy hands."

Ouch. Heh, what do I make out of this situation? Probably best to just forget about her now, right?
Responses are highly appreciated.

Note: I see her every day at school, so somehow this will come up again.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If it bothered her, she would have stopped you.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Well, i suppose some C+F wouldn't have gone amis when she said that about "busy hands".
 

Rick

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Canada
Jonny: Hm, care to elaborate on how I could've been C+F in the situation? I can still rectify it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Forgive me, i'm very tired so if this doesn't make sense......

Her: You have really busy hands
You: some C +F sh!t (sorry can't be arsed to think of one)

Makes you seem not bothered even though she delivered what seems as an insult, making you seem fun.
 

Rick

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Canada
jonny: Gotcha. I get what you're trying to say.

What's so wrong about playing around with her on the first outing we had? It was all fun, and I thought she realized that too.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Nothing is wrong. It's a test women perform on "potential males".
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Her: You got busy hands
You: Of corse Im a busy man

:D That's the only shyt i could think of:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
response...

HB: You had busy hands and don't respect me.

You: ME!?!? You were the one molesting my hands all night....where is your respect for me baby?
 
Top