Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few things that are submissive about it. Firstly, you are communicating to her that you like putting your penis inside of anuses. This is somewhat gay, even if it is a female anus.

Secondly, she is putting her dirtiness on you. Imagine you're banging a girl and she starts pissing on you. That's also quite submissive. I see the masculine role as you are violating her with your bodily fluids and leaving your mark on her. If she is tattooing your d1ck with her sh1t then she's, in a way, cummed inside you by leaving her dirty poo lodged in your d1ck. The female anus is like a d1ck in that regard.
I don’t think it is quite that deep. But I understand why you feel the way you do.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banging my ex in missionary about 4 years back, she had an orgasm and started doing kegels so I backed off, then as I kissed her again, I was 100% erect and new it would find its own way into her *****.

Anyway with all the P Juice It slipped straight up her ass, and carried on banging her that way.

she went real submissive it was very erotic looking back, the way she looked at me in shock & pleasure at the same time, I think it helped i couldnt see down there though.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
like, doesn't she need to get an enema first?
Time for a real tip about anal. I occasionally do anal and there has never been an enema involved.

I always finger her pvssy first, while you're in there you can push "down" to check if her rectum is empty. If it's not you'll feel something lumpy and firm giving resistance, you can feel through her vagina whether there's sh!t in her rectum or not due to how thin and soft the tissue in between is. If it's soft all over then her rectum is likely empty, if not then you have a choice to discreetly do something else or go for it anyways.

Another tip is to use a LOT of lube, even if there is sh!t in there you won't pull it out on your d!ck easily, pull out slowly. Even if you do feel something further in you could still go and pull out without any visible residue on your d!ck if enough lube is involved. Shower your d!ck with soap afterwards and it's all clean anyways.

The exception is if she has very loose or liquid sh!t, if that's the case you can only hope she has enough sense to warn you before you go in. She would definitely need an enema in that case!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exes and I made anal a regular thing when having sex. I would make her orgasm with regular sex and she would let me finish by banging her in the ass. I feel she was "cleaner" because she was a vegetarian. All I needed to do was stick a couple fingers in her behind, lube the **** out of it and go.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to try anal for the first time a couple weeks ago. Maybe I was just too into it, but I didn't notice any kind of off putting smells, and there was no shjt on my djck.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exes and I made anal a regular thing when having sex. I would make her orgasm with regular sex and she would let me finish by banging her in the ass. I feel she was "cleaner" because she was a vegetarian. All I needed to do was stick a couple fingers in her behind, lube the **** out of it and go.
Where is she now? .....er I mean what happened to that relationship

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There's a few things that are submissive about it. Firstly, you are communicating to her that you like putting your penis inside of anuses. This is somewhat gay, even if it is a female anus.

Secondly, she is putting her dirtiness on you. Imagine you're banging a girl and she starts pissing on you. That's also quite submissive. I see the masculine role as you are violating her with your bodily fluids and leaving your mark on her. If she is tattooing your d1ck with her sh1t then she's, in a way, cummed inside you by leaving her dirty poo lodged in your d1ck. The female anus is like a d1ck in that regard.
People will make up anything to convince themself of being right

Serenity

Reaction score
Horrendous. I couldn't think of anything worse than fishing for sh1t inside a girl I'm about to bang. You make it seem like a demonic medical procedure
You make it sound like that. Next time your fingers are in a pvssy and she happens to have a sh!t inside her rectum you can't help but notice it now that I've told you about it, you're welcome.

That's how easy it is to notice.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, you are communicating to her that you like putting your penis inside of anuses. This is somewhat gay, even if it is a female anus.
According to your 'logic' this would make you "somewhat gay." After all, when you pound the meat, it's (again, according to your logic) just like getting a hand-job from a dude.

Statistically, I've found that one out of every three are usually open to anal.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, stop being so precious. I'm in my fifth decade. I've been around.

Women who are really into anal know how to keep themselves clean. It is not a problem.

A significant percentage of women need anal stimulation to maximise their orgasm. Finger in the arse during oral sex, etc.

Some women love anal orgasms more than cunnilingus or vaginal orgasms.

Most either will never do it or will only do it very occasionally.

They are all different. Who cares why? Just play what is in front of you.

My best orgasms have been that way. But I love *****, so I don't care if they don't like anal. I prefer a woman who wants it at least sometimes.

If a woman wants it, she'll let you know.

If a woman loves it, she won't forgive you if you don't.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only met a few women who have actually asked me to bang them up the ass. That tells me that women probably aren't into it, mostly. The cl!t and g-spot are also located on and inside the vagina. Men have a prostate which apparently makes anal sex pleasurable for men, which is why I see anal as a distinctly man-to-man love system.
Yet, some women come extremely powerfully that way. I know this because of women who have used me for sex and don't care about my pleasure who have demanded it.

In my experience, shorter women tend to like it more. God knows why.

But it is a hell of a lot of a lot of fun if you both like it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to try anal for the first time a couple weeks ago. Maybe I was just too into it, but I didn't notice any kind of off putting smells, and there was no shjt on my djck.
From a cold approach?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. From a ONS off of POF.
Usually the ugly fat women the hardups meet through OLD for slump buster are good for that. She is bent over so you dont see her ugly face and her large bottom is the only turn on for a fat warpig lady.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't have an ugly face. She had a skinny neck, and pretty face. Due to that, I was able to overlook the weight. But back to the point. Anal with her was fun, and I didn't have shjt on my djck.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't have an ugly face. She had a skinny neck, and pretty face. Due to that, I was able to overlook the weight. But back to the point. Anal with her was fun, and I didn't have shjt on my djck.
So you made out with her too or oral? You dont miss that if she has a pretty face.