Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, stop being so precious. I'm in my fifth decade. I've been around.

Women who are really into anal know how to keep themselves clean. It is not a problem.

A significant percentage of women need anal stimulation to maximise their orgasm. Finger in the arse during oral sex, etc.

Some women love anal orgasms more than cunnilingus or vaginal orgasms.

Most either will never do it or will only do it very occasionally.

They are all different. Who cares why? Just play what is in front of you.

My best orgasms have been that way. But I love *****, so I don't care if they don't like anal. I prefer a woman who wants it at least sometimes.

If a woman wants it, she'll let you know.

If a woman loves it, she won't forgive you if you don't.
One of my exes loved to have her azz smashed as much as her vag.. I would hit that puzzy hard & at some point she would use her hand and guide the D into her azz.

Back & forth.. Vag to azz then azz to Vag!

She was a very petite girl too & barely ate much.. Oddly enough I rarely ever noticed any **** on my c0ck after its been in her trunk.

Probably the cleaning anal passage I have experienced to this day. True Story

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s one of those things which looks a lot better in the movies than real life.
real life it’s messy.

I kind of like the idea of it but rarely go there because it’s effort and hassle and as others have said, if you want to do it properly she needs an enemy, a few days on a high fibre diet and about 8 hours with a butt plug in.

unless you want to do all of this, you will end up with a brown d1ck.

i guess if I was a billionaire with a paid mistress who would do all of that, it would be nice to do on the regular. To expect a girl you’re dating or in a relationship with to dothat, it’s asking a lot. Even if she’s willing (which a lot of girls would be at the start when they are super keen), it’s still a lot of BS to go through just for something which will last about 3 minutes - in my experience you won’t last a long time there and also you kind of rush it due to common courtesy and very few women actually enjoy it.
They might get off on the dirty ness of it but the sensation I understand isn’t pleasant. I mean, would you enjoy it? I know I wouldn’t.

although the idea of a sordid anal encounter with a sloot is still quite appealing, I wouldn’t even want to do it with my wife. It’s almost embarrassing to ask now. We did it a few times at the start but I’d much rather have a mutually enjoyable experience with her now. It was fun to do it just to say we did it.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s one of those things which looks a lot better in the movies than real life.
real life it’s messy.

I kind of like the idea of it but rarely go there because it’s effort and hassle and as others have said, if you want to do it properly she needs an enemy, a few days on a high fibre diet and about 8 hours with a butt plug in.

unless you want to do all of this, you will end up with a brown d1ck.

i guess if I was a billionaire with a paid mistress who would do all of that, it would be nice to do on the regular. To expect a girl you’re dating or in a relationship with to dothat, it’s asking a lot. Even if she’s willing (which a lot of girls would be at the start when they are super keen), it’s still a lot of BS to go through just for something which will last about 3 minutes - in my experience you won’t last a long time there and also you kind of rush it due to common courtesy and very few women actually enjoy it.
They might get off on the dirty ness of it but the sensation I understand isn’t pleasant. I mean, would you enjoy it? I know I wouldn’t.

although the idea of a sordid anal encounter with a sloot is still quite appealing, I wouldn’t even want to do it with my wife. It’s almost embarrassing to ask now. We did it a few times at the start but I’d much rather have a mutually enjoyable experience with her now. It was fun to do it just to say we did it.
I am 100% certain that the women I have done it with have never gone through all that rigmarole.

I don't know what preparations they make because I have never asked. But some women keep themselves pristine down there in anticipation.

I've never asked a woman to do it. But plenty have told me to.

It is fine if you don't like it, but plenty of people do.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 100% certain that the women I have done it with have never gone through all that rigmarole.

I don't know what preparations they make because I have never asked. But some women keep themselves pristine down there in anticipation.

I've never asked a woman to do it. But plenty have told me to.

It is fine if you don't like it, but plenty of people do.
I do like it.

I’m not sure where the argument is here.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm extremely sensitive to sh1t smells and it is the last thing I want to associate with a woman I'm banging. Smell is such an important thing.

I love dirty sex, but anal is the wrong kind of dirty. I also feel that a girl sh1tting on my d1ck is actually putting me in a submissive role. Hypothetically, I'd much prefer sh1tting on a woman instead if sh1t is going to be involved. I'd put her in my bathtub and lay one in her mouth.

If you get what I mean - I don't want a woman to make me dirty with her sh1t. I want to make her dirty with my sh1t.
This guy is in a submissive role...

"Sh!t on me!"