Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An unprotected start

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just need more practice too man. I feel like Skyn is good, but as I mentioned it had been a WHILE since I have last had sex consistently. Excited to get back in the game though.
Skyn and Skyn Elite are both good options. Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive is good too. I've never used Trojan Bareskins someone I know likes them.

Very unwise as you can get an STI/STD this way too. Assuming you urinated after each time, the pull out method is approx. 82% - 87% effective if done perfectly. If she's mid-30's or higher and hadn't had any children yet; she's less likely to get pregnant. If she's younger than you, which I assume she is, chances are higher. Younger females are more fertile than older one's.
Since @TheNewStyle123 is 27, more of his women are going to be 22-27 and in the more fertile category.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay with the one who likes to give it to you. 3 months of fvcking without games or being denied will get your man back at full masculinity.
Dude this is honestly some of the best advice I have gotten so far. I think I am so in my head from getting divorced that I'm finding it tough to go all in with new women. I have been on a few dates (one tonight in fact) and they have all been great, but I need a steady f!ck to really get my confidence, stamina, mindset, etc., all back up to pre marriage. These two chicks I'm seeing are down for anything and always willing to hang out. I think I am going to keep spinning them and get practice while trying to vet these two other chicks I have gone on first dates with but haven't actually banged yet.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too tired, but losing sensitivity with the condom and just couldn't stay hard. And I'm not sure, could have been longer than 10 minutes I was just making the point I didn't bust until a while later. I didn't really time it lol. But I'm sure duration is something I need to practice. I am getting divorced currently and coming out of a marriage with a pretty much non-existent sex life, so I'm trying to get a few solid plates and some practice.
Yes, I too have pretty much given up with using a raincoat for the same reason. If I don't want to stick it in Door #1, there's always Door #3. :cool: And no, I have no desire for Door #2, since that is from whence #2 emerges. :eek:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
About the part of not cumming inside the girl I really made a mistake... It still has some risk of pregnant her.

About STD's, I really think the risks are very high to do it unprotected.
This part -
And if you did not *** inside that girl, the only thing you need to worry is about stds.

If the female is young or ovulating, you'd be surprised how many times the oops happens and an unwanted pregnancy happens. Just not worth it.. Unless you can see or feel the birth control, do NOT trust them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Skyn and Skyn Elite are both good options. Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive is good too. I've never used Trojan Bareskins someone I know likes them.

Since @TheNewStyle123 is 27, more of his women are going to be 22-27 and in the more fertile category.
According to the NIH and CDC, females are most fertile from their early teens through 24.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is honestly some of the best advice I have gotten so far. I think I am so in my head from getting divorced that I'm finding it tough to go all in with new women. I have been on a few dates (one tonight in fact) and they have all been great, but I need a steady f!ck to really get my confidence, stamina, mindset, etc., all back up to pre marriage. These two chicks I'm seeing are down for anything and always willing to hang out. I think I am going to keep spinning them and get practice while trying to vet these two other chicks I have gone on first dates with but haven't actually banged yet.
Fvck "dating" its about fvcking

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This part -
And if you did not *** inside that girl, the only thing you need to worry is about stds.

If the female is young or ovulating, you'd be surprised how many times the oops happens and an unwanted pregnancy happens. Just not worth it.. Unless you can see or feel the birth control, do NOT trust them.
Thats true. I didnt think about that when I was answering... But that makes a lot of sense.