“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

An interesting thread about a Uber driver feeling that his job is repellant to chicks in OLD

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I used to know someone who did Uber fulltime and he made 4 to 5 grand a month. That’s not a lot in some states, but for my area in Texas it’s not too bad. He had his own place, paid the bills, etc
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
These are indeed sh!thole times. I've never seen so scant females available? and the fvckin flaking is just disrespectful, where is our push-back? How are babies being born through all this chasm between the sexes?
There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.

Anyway, the problem isn't that this guy is an Uber driver. It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on. That's useful information if I want a drive to the airport, but it makes him look like a total dork.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.

Anyway, the problem isn't that this guy is an Uber driver. It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on. That's useful information if I want a drive to the airport, but it makes him look like a total dork.
Diamond star uber.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on.
For white collar workers, if you are under 45 and make under $200,000/year, it's not worth even mentioning your job. It's not usually going to get the panties to drop any faster.

Not sure how it works for blue collar workers as I have been a college attendee and white collar worker since age 18. I can't imagine blue collar workers touting their occupations gets them laid any faster in most cases.

Very few occupations get a guy laid reliably these days. Musician, college/professional athlete, and bartender at trendy bar are some of the best occupations for having your occupation get you pusssy these days. There may be others I'm forgetting.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
This is correct.

Hence, “Manager” will suffice.

“Contractor” sounds better than entrepreneur tbh. Chicks have told me they associate entrepreneur with unemployed.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
what about programmers
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I don't know why people even list their occupation. What the hell does that have to do with someone liking you for you?
The last thing I want is to attract a gold digger or someone that is attracted to artificial things like that.
Think about it, if a woman got together with you because of your position, she would instantly leave you the minute you run into hard times.

As far as the power thing, I'm sure she'll be attracted to you first based on your looks, then it's about what you say and how you carry yourself that will keep attracting her. Most of my dates don't even ask me what I do for a living until like 5 dates in at the minimum because I got a lot of other redeeming qualities and things I can offer her that transcends my occupation. BTW, I often times downplay my job/position when it is brought up and usually is never talked about again. Just my $.02
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
what about programmers
When I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
When I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).
she said you dont look like one cus theyre disgusting usually and dull
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
How were the tips and which location?
Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.
That sounds like fun. Some of them higher end restaurants must yield a few hundred dollars in tips a night?
 
Top