MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.These are indeed sh!thole times. I've never seen so scant females available? and the fvckin flaking is just disrespectful, where is our push-back? How are babies being born through all this chasm between the sexes?
Diamond star uber.There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.
Anyway, the problem isn't that this guy is an Uber driver. It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on. That's useful information if I want a drive to the airport, but it makes him look like a total dork.
For white collar workers, if you are under 45 and make under $200,000/year, it's not worth even mentioning your job. It's not usually going to get the panties to drop any faster.It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
This is correct.B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
what about programmersB*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).what about programmers
she said you dont look like one cus theyre disgusting usually and dullWhen I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).
Don't listen to him. The times when I got the most laid was as a server at ****ing Olive Garden.Forced to white collar. So waiter who is well dressed and built who makes $75k+ in a super high end restaurant should be able to do "okay"?
How were the tips and which location?Don't listen to him. The times when I got the most laid was as a server at ****ing Olive Garden.
Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.How were the tips and which location?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That sounds like fun. Some of them higher end restaurants must yield a few hundred dollars in tips a night?Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.
I easily made $100 cash a night working 5 hour shifts at Pappadeux and Maggianos.That sounds like fun. Some of them higher end restaurants must yield a few hundred dollars in tips a night?
LOL, I can guarantee that Olive Garden is most definitely not "higher end".That sounds like fun. Some of them higher end restaurants must yield a few hundred dollars in tips a night?
Three forks, fogo, tony romas, etcLOL, I can guarantee that Olive Garden is most definitely not "higher end".![]()