Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting thread about a Uber driver feeling that his job is repellant to chicks in OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am single and have a pleasant personality. I am listed on Tinder and facebook dating. In my dating profile, I put that i am a full time diamond pro uber driver....i am having the hardest time matching any single women. Is it because women are obsessed with finding a man with financial security?
And most women don't view uber drivers as being financially secure?
Is that it? Maybe there should be a singles section on this website where single drivers can meet other single drivers....maybe that would work since both people would understand since they are doing the same job
my opinion: What, he thinks that being a diamond pro uber driver should melt the panties right off? :lol::rofl:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion women evaluate two factors when it comes of a guys job.

1)Dominance

2)Income

A guy driving people around is seen as a driving waiter in terms of dominance and income especially since he has to be a nice guy to get extra tips...women dont like men that are forced to behave nicely wheter they like it or not.

That also explains why women go crazy for police officers, the guy is trained, armed and can bully people around if pissed off plus his salary is not usually bad but most of all is sure no matter that every month.

Dominance is always important while the income grows in terms of importance by the age of the woman and given a high income its enough alone if it can buy dominance too.

Guys should accept the fact that modern women evaluate men not any different than cave women, its all about your DNA and your place in the hierarchy...niceness, humor, culture are all secondary to that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion women evaluate two factors when it comes of a guys job.

1)Dominance

2)Income

A guy driving people around is seen as a driving waiter in terms of dominance and income especially since he has to be a nice guy to get extra tips...women dont like men that are forced to behave nicely wheter they like it or not.

That also explains why women go crazy for police officers, the guy is trained, armed and can bully people around if pissed off plus his salary is not usually bad but most of all is sure no matter that every month.

Dominance is always important while the income grows in terms of importance by the age of the woman and given a high income its enough alone if it can buy dominance too.

Guys should accept the fact that modern women evaluate men not any different than cave women, its all about your DNA and your place in the hierarchy...niceness, humor, culture are all secondary to that.
So police officer is the hottest job for pulling ladies?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I've seen this a few times on here: what the hell does OLD stand for?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So police officer is the hottest job for pulling ladies?
Of course not, its the mc donald cashier unless you know someone in the upper management and can get a job as a floor cleaner.

I heard Draghi applied for that but was rejected and had no other choice than to accept that assignment at the european central bank.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course not, its the mc donald cashier unless you know someone in the upper management and can get a job as a floor cleaner.

I heard Draghi applied for that but was rejected and had no other choice than to accept that assignment at the european central bank.
Forced to white collar. So waiter who is well dressed and built who makes $75k+ in a super high end restaurant should be able to do "okay"?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forced to white collar. So waiter who is well dressed and built who makes $75k+ in a super high end restaurant should be able to do "okay"?
Its hard to say, I would say that he is still a guy that take orders from random people and bring them food while being forced to agree with them all the time...subconsciouly a woman doesnt like it even if it comes with good money.

But again Im not a woman so cant really say, unless a woman does a job or studies subjects that make her a pain in the ass, it doesnt make much difference to me.

One thing I know for sure is that they despise weakness more than anything else and if they see weakness in any part of your life, you're done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to say, I would say that he is still a guy that take orders from random people and bring them food while being forced to agree with them all the time...subconsciouly a woman doesnt like it even if it comes with good money.

But again Im not a woman so cant really say, unless a woman does a job or studies subjects that make her a pain in the ass, it doesnt make much difference to me.

One thing I know for sure is that they despise weakness more than anything else and if they see weakness in any part of your life, you're done.
So the "wharehouse" guys are doing a lot more fvcking than a high end waiter or chef? I mean warehouse guys take orders too? Most people do except very high level execs and owners. But I hear you on the "weakness".

95% of this country goes to work for someone and does a job, a lot of those folks are fvcking they all aren't in the perfect "alpha" job role.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the "wharehouse" guys are doing a lot more fvcking than a high end waiter or chef? I mean warehouse guys take orders too? Most people do except very high level execs and owners. But I hear you on the "weakness".

95% of this country goes to work for someone and does a job, a lot of those folks are fvcking they all aren't in the perfect "alpha" job role.
Bro I spoke about dominance for a reason, a police lieutenant takes order too but he takes order from 5 and gives order to 50 including the top waiter that drives his 75k mercedes from work.

Its post nr. 2, thats what I observe but again nowadays everything fights common sense so anything is possibile.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I spoke about dominance for a reason, a police lieutenant takes order too but he takes order from 5 and gives order to 50 including the top waiter that drives his 75k mercedes from work.

Its post nr. 2, thats what I observe but again nowadays everything fights common sense so anything is possibile.
True. So what about police officers vs CEO and Executive management making 1-100Mill each?

I'm just seeing your opinion. You don't think some types of woman will prefer other job titles?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. So what about police officers vs CEO and Executive management making 1-100Mill each?

I'm just seeing your opinion. You don't think some types of woman will prefer other job titles?
I guess it depends of the age of the two and the economical backround of her family.

If she is in her early 20s coming from a middle class family she will pick the cop while if she is early 30s she will pick the CEO.

But we also have to consider for which purpose, romance? mid terms? marriage?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what that driver's problem is. There are Uber/Lyft drivers who fucck drunk women after the ride.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not just an Uber driver, he's a "full time diamond pro Uber driver". That's romance and excitement right there. I don't know why women aren't excited to meet him, at 10pm, at the Mcdonalds Drive Thru next to the airport.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has less to do with his job and more to do with the fact that he's relying on OLD rather than mastering social dominance.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are indeed sh!thole times. I've never seen so scant females available? and the fvckin flaking is just disrespectful, where is our push-back? How are babies being born through all this chasm between the sexes?