Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An interesting thread about a Uber driver feeling that his job is repellant to chicks in OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating without any status at all has got to be pretty difficult unless you are on point in the other areas. I had a virtually zero dating life until I got some situational status in college, and then moreso in career. Everyone should probably try to get some situational status like the leader of some hobby group or something.
OK, so now being a "leader of some hobby group" is supposed to melt the panties away? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are indeed sh!thole times. I've never seen so scant females available? and the fvckin flaking is just disrespectful, where is our push-back? How are babies being born through all this chasm between the sexes?
They are waiting for their chance for Chad to impregnate them, and then appeal to a starving normie to be the stepdad. :mad:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know someone who did Uber fulltime and he made 4 to 5 grand a month. That’s not a lot in some states, but for my area in Texas it’s not too bad. He had his own place, paid the bills, etc

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are indeed sh!thole times. I've never seen so scant females available? and the fvckin flaking is just disrespectful, where is our push-back? How are babies being born through all this chasm between the sexes?
There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.

Anyway, the problem isn't that this guy is an Uber driver. It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on. That's useful information if I want a drive to the airport, but it makes him look like a total dork.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a big difference between casual dating and marriage/having children. A woman could have sex just a few times in her entire life and still have a bunch of children. If we all want to be having lots of casual sex then we need women to be relatively slutty and not shame them for it.

Anyway, the problem isn't that this guy is an Uber driver. It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on. That's useful information if I want a drive to the airport, but it makes him look like a total dork.
Diamond star uber.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the fact that he mentions it and even brings up all of the boring details about how many stars he's got and so on.
For white collar workers, if you are under 45 and make under $200,000/year, it's not worth even mentioning your job. It's not usually going to get the panties to drop any faster.

Not sure how it works for blue collar workers as I have been a college attendee and white collar worker since age 18. I can't imagine blue collar workers touting their occupations gets them laid any faster in most cases.

Very few occupations get a guy laid reliably these days. Musician, college/professional athlete, and bartender at trendy bar are some of the best occupations for having your occupation get you pusssy these days. There may be others I'm forgetting.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tches usually go for jobs that involve power or some sort of creative spirit. You could be making 40k per year and still lay some good p+ssy if you're in a leadership position ("I'm the ABC-manager of XYZ"). You are a cop in a small town and make not much more than a cashier? Still good. You are associated with power. The free-spirited painter or sculptor that travels the world but doesn't make any money will probably still f*ck more b*tches than an accountant in a Fortune 500 company.
This is correct.

Hence, “Manager” will suffice.

“Contractor” sounds better than entrepreneur tbh. Chicks have told me they associate entrepreneur with unemployed.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
what about programmers

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people even list their occupation. What the hell does that have to do with someone liking you for you?
The last thing I want is to attract a gold digger or someone that is attracted to artificial things like that.
Think about it, if a woman got together with you because of your position, she would instantly leave you the minute you run into hard times.

As far as the power thing, I'm sure she'll be attracted to you first based on your looks, then it's about what you say and how you carry yourself that will keep attracting her. Most of my dates don't even ask me what I do for a living until like 5 dates in at the minimum because I got a lot of other redeeming qualities and things I can offer her that transcends my occupation. BTW, I often times downplay my job/position when it is brought up and usually is never talked about again. Just my $.02

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about programmers
When I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
When I tell women that I am a "retired" programmer, they tell me that I don't seem like one (as a compliment); suffice it to say that one must be a "brogrammer" to get any cred (which is what I consider myself to be).
she said you dont look like one cus theyre disgusting usually and dull

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How were the tips and which location?
Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northwest highway in Dallas. Tips were decent but def not something that would sustain a lavish lifestyle. You also have to keep in mind I was in my 20s banging 20 year olds who were just looking to have fun. Nothing longterm.
That sounds like fun. Some of them higher end restaurants must yield a few hundred dollars in tips a night?