Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Interesting Take on the "Do Looks Matter?" Debate

Do Looks Matter?

• Yes, because only physically attractive guys can get women.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, all you need is game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks and game work in tandem. Your looks may get her attention, but you need game to keep her

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey oldtimers, was mystery the one who wore the pirate shirt with puffy sleeves?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Because every point you made was pointless.
No it wasn't. Guys one this forum will say a lot of things about PUA gurus, however you will never here anybody on here they pulls chicks off their looks. If they could pull chicks just off of their personality alone, then there would have never been The Mystery Method, Real Social Dynamics, or Bang.

I did not dodge anything.
Yes, you did.

I skimmed through your lengthy post
Since when did six paragraphs and a sentence become War and Peace? I have long posts in my approach journal and this my friend isn't a "long," post by any means. Unless of course you have ADHD.

and summarized my rebuttal in a few sentences.
In that rebuttual, you didn't say ****.

And to answer your question, the boot camp provided in the DJ Bible was free and I did it independently for a while.
The DJ Bible is cool, but comparing it to in field instruction from dudes who do this sh*t for a living is a little absurd. It's analogous to saying that you get a 175 on the LSAT simply going to the library and studying an LSAT prep book as opposed to taking a course on how to take the LSAT from Kaplan, Princeton Review, or Blueprint.

But to join a flock of sheep who blindly follow these scam artists, no.
How do scam artists stay in business of over ten years?

I'm beginning university this upcoming semester so it's busy for me this time of the year.
1) Who cares?

2) I didn't ask.

3) Unless you started school on the 4th, you still should be on your winter break.

4) Why did you go off topic.

I apologize if I'm unable to respond to your posts in a timely manner.
When did I say or imply anything about you not replying to my posts in a timely manner?

I hope that does not pinch another nerve.
Yet another futile attempt at deflection.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Unless of course you have ADHD.

I take it you did not read the posts where I stated that I had errands to run or that I have a busy week. What makes you think someone like you who has his head stuck up his ass would even attempt to rebuttal any counter argument claim I give?

By the way, breaking down each sentence bits by bits only proves how buttmad you are. I'm still not apologizing for insulting your idols.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I take it you did not read the posts where I stated that I had errands to run or that I have a busy week.
I didn't ask, nor did I care. That was your lame ass attempt at ducking the points I brought up.

What makes you think someone like you who has his head stuck up his ass would even attempt to rebuttal any counter argument claim I give?
I didn't and you just realize that there's no logical way you counter any point that I brought, which explains why you brought up sh*t that wasn't even germane to the conversation.

By the way, breaking down each sentence bits by bits only proves how buttmad you are.
It only goes to prove your idiocy.

I'm still not apologizing for insulting your idols.
Again, going completely and totally off topic with some sh*t that wasn't even in the initial conversation. When did I ever ask for an apology?

LogMeIn

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like the phrase "Turning love into a science" It makes coming up with pickup lines sounds like winning the nobel prizes

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do looks matter will always be a grey area. I think people should except that as fact and we can hash out or talk about why it is

LogMeIn

Banned
Reaction score
No, looks doesn't matter. Would you be with a hot girl or a girl with a good personality? I'd much rather banging the one with good personality.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones with good personality are almost always fat or not good looking at all. The problem we face today is that there is no longer a sweet spot. At this stage in life I would settle for a downgrade in looks (within reason) for an excellent personality but the sweet spot has disappeared. My formula:

"Quality of character is inversely proportional to good looks."

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't ask, nor did I care. That was your lame ass attempt at ducking the points I brought up.

I didn't and you just realize that there's no logical way you counter any point that I brought, which explains why you brought up sh*t that wasn't even germane to the conversation.

It only goes to prove your idiocy.

Again, going completely and totally off topic with some sh*t that wasn't even in the initial conversation. When did I ever ask for an apology?

You are so buttmad. lmfao

I take it you never went to college, or at least a university.

What's wrong?

...Afraid I might steal your girl?

LogMeIn

Banned
Reaction score
This community is S.A.D. if you keep on worshiping these P.U.A. guru. They're all scammers trying to get your money. FYI, It's called talent not games anybody could out duel these jokes with just personality. Take for example, I let you carry a ***** load of lines with you for you to use at your disposal. I can beat you with just being myself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things come to mind from watching the video:

1) When Brandon says he gets approached a couple times every time he "goes out", does that mean every time he leaves the house or every time he goes out to a club? Because I would say the former would be pretty impressive, while the latter would not, necessarily.

2) Brandon considers "proximity" or "eye contact" an approach by a female. I would say no, that is not an approach. When he talks about the girl touching his arm repeatedly, yeah I would consider that an approach.

3) This Todd dude is not tall and does not have the look Brandon has. It doesn't look like Todd works out much, but even if he did he is never going to have the looks the other guy does.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not get hung up on Mystery here; I think he looks like a douche but so what. The other 3 guys (Tyler, etc etc) are all dressed top notch in those photos and have a good look on their faces. That's already WAY more attractive than the average guy.

So yeah, they aren't models but they've got enough looks for a woman to not turn them down immediately, or to give them a 2nd chance.

I'm noticing the same thing lately, my face has improved a bit in the last year and now girls tend to give me 2nd dates even if I screwed up.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to this Starbucks in my neighborhood every so often to read books and just chill and work on some stuff. Love seeing all the different ladies walking in and working there. There is this really cute girl with a nice personality. She's not super hot, she just cute like a 5-6, but has a award winning personality so far. I heard she has a boyfriend so I don't try and game her. If we naturally get in a short convo we will talk, but I am being respectful, so many other ladies in that joint there is no need to go for the one who is taken