"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

An Experience

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Hey everyone...yeah i'm still here just been busy with studies ( a bud reminded me how important they are and i've been forgetting)

not much to type unless you wanna learn about some math, english or sociology (actually really interesting)

well i'm balancing everything out better now and i'm excited as anything to continue this experience!!!!


EFFORT
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
To be continued ...
 

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Whats up everyone heres my deal



I've been focusing on making good grades, i've already been accpeted at a better unversity (closer to home, has my major,lots of people, lots of chicks :D, just better) and all i have to do is just maintain my grades and i'm in.


Things started out real good with Bootcamp when i was at home i took off good because of the great environment i was located in (a campus with a heck of a lot of chicks)

Then i come back here and well the plane crashes heh

So instead of messing around with it here and being fustrated, wasting time which would be better spent on my studies and not really getting the most out of it ,i'm gonna start it up again in May when i get out of here.

I'm gonna start on week 3 where i approach chicks and just talk to em and then i'll move up from there.

It seems like forever but hey May will be here before i know it!!!!!

Peace Out

EFFORT
 
Top