Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Experience

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 2

Thank you PuertoRican_Lover for your great advice (bout time someone posts)....i'm gonna take it to heart and get some convo's inside and i'll have to wait til i go back to school in a few days to do the party scene...oh and thanks for pointing out finding a common interest thats something i've been forgetting.

Well on to today.....i went out this afternoon to campus and did about 4hi's and then approached this HB8 and we had a pretty good convo which lasted about 8.5min or so. I felt really calm (how about that)

i did some more hi's and tried to start a convo with this HB8.5...she was friendly but had that your not keeping up and talking to me walk going (walking very fast) so i let that go

After about 15min i approach this HB6.5 (but after talking to her i'd give her a 7.5....guess it was her charm) ... she was awesome we talked for about 6min.....after that i left and played some bball with my buds

i talked some with the chick that gave me her number and said she would make me cookies....shes a flirty hyper type so it was fun talking.....and she is seriously gonna make those cookies for me :D

went to watch the game later and i was worn out...felt like someone just shut the door to my enegry....so now i'm zzzzzz

got some indoor approaches to do tomorrow and i'll get some outdoor's as well, great day coming up!!!

about 15 hi's , more ec's
convo tally 4

EFFORT

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I commend your effort ! It is truely great and inspiring! Keep up the good work you are on your way to personal growth :)

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 3

Thank you Kineti[C]harm for your post!! Reading that made me feel great!!

Now today was something else...i did a lot of convo's so work with me hear while i try to recall them.

So today it happens to be very comfortable...high's in the mid to upper 50's (crazy weather!)...so i went for the outdoor approaches.

Believe it or not i got pretty nervous when i got to the campus and started thinking about doing them (grrrr)...but anyways i warm up as usual with some hi's and ec's

then i approach HB7 and she was charming...we talked for about 5min or so ...the convo went good i guess but i started having a physical break down it seems ehhh (i was kinda over dressed for the weather so i was sweating some and i had some mad dry mouth, i needed to take a serious piss and my contact started fvcking up on top of that) so after that convo i put the coat in the car, pissed and drank some water and was brand new :D

i do some hi's and choke for awhile then lets see this is hard to remeber!...oh right so i hear this chick HB8 coming from behind me with some loud shoes on! (haha i'm loving these chicks its so easy to start convos with em)...so i said those are some loud shoes u got there....and she started cracking up like what i said was really funny or something(heh) and she says yea and they hurt real bad...but right after that she went into a class so no convo there

lets see next i setup with this HB 7.5-8ish...and start talking with her...things go great but again she has to go in a class so i got about a minute and half of conversation out of her

i approach HB8 next and its a good convo...it flowed really good...it lasted for about 7min

So then 15min goes by and i then start a convo with a HB6.5 and she was really into the convo....it was fun and i enjoyed it....it lasted about 6-7min cause she had to drop off some books

I approach HB8.3 next and thats gotta be the best convo i've had so far in bootcamp.....she was great and talking was so easy i felt like i could talk with her for a long time....the convo must of lasted about 10-11min

The next convo i attempted was on a real fine girl HB9.5 and i asked her how her day was going (thats the line i used to start convo's with today pretty much...."Nice day isn't it?" or "So hows your day been?" the second one works the best) and she was really nice and talked but was in the process of taking her phone out and making a call when i asked her (dang should of saw that coming), and she was walking fast so that convo didn't take place

about 10min or so went by then i had a convo with HB8....she seemed happy i asked her how her day was and we talked for about 2min but she had to go the other way...good convo tho

I saw this HB9 coming fast so i said "nice day huh" and she smiles real big and says yes but keeps walking fast as hell so i asked her why she was in a hurry and she said she was late for an appointment....so i wished her good luck getting there

man.....there all running together its so hard to break them apart.....ok here we go the next one was with HB8.5 (9 on a summer day) and i setup good with her then started the convo up....it was nice...lasted about 6-7min

i think i had about 2 more short convos lasting about a minute each with a HB7 and a HB 6.5 but i cant really remeber

The last one i had started crazy....i was setup perfect but then this big a$$ truck turns down the side walk...seriously i was like wtf!!! So after it passed i look to her and said "well thats something you don't see everyday" she goes yea really...and then we start talking and it goes really good!! it lasted about 10-10.5min and it seemed to run out towards the end...but it was fun never the less and she seemed like she was enjoying it as well.

so that ends week 3!!!!! :D

now i go back to my college on Wed...so i'm hopefully in good shape to start week 4 there...but i don't want to go any days without practice so tomorrow i'm gonna do what i call an exibition Week 4, Day 1......i'll do the lesson and not count anything that happens towards the total...and then on wed i'll start on it for real.

Now i'm looking forward to going back to school ...my roommate is actually moving in with someone else (just found that out today)..now it wasn't a bad move out or anything we got along but somethings just arent meant to be (hes a pretty negative person and i try to stay positive 99% of the time)...but anyways i got a new roommate coming in so i'm looking forward to meeting a new person and for the upcoming experience!!

Ok...this post is long but to make some last points......i'm gonna make it a goal to keep up posting everyday once i'm back at school and trust me i will give this 110% EFFORT....but BC will have to be managed in with upcoming studies and everything so my pace may decrease a bit....but not to worry i will do this everyday until i'm done.

refreshment of BootCamp goals as of now

1. I want to get over my fear of approaching women

2. I want to be able to approach any chick successfully (her interested in me, and me with her phone number) in any situation

3. I want to be able to close the deal (make-out,bj,sex, heh:D) if i choose

ok well thats it for now.....Tomorrow will be a practice Week 4, Day 1 and i'm looking forward to it!!!!

about 20 hi's and more ec's

Convo tally 11 (meeting the required time length)

Reaction score
"2. I want to be able to approach any chick successfully (her interested in me, and me with her phone number) in any situation"

Put your efforts 'effort' on goal number 2 -- its time to move on -- You met goal number 1 of overcoming your fears just fine! I'll give you a cold approach to work on...hold on....

Reaction score
I'm going to give you the ultimate cold approach that is infallible, unless she is just not interested at all.

You can thank me later once you used it at least 5 times!!

Here it is..........................

if you see a girl walking by you can say...

i will regret it later if i let you walk by me and I did not acknowledge your presence - i most likely will not see you again - would it be terribly impolite to ask for your name and phone number

if she doesnt want to give you her phone number then just dismiss yourself politely by saying

"have a pleasant day and excuse my abrupt behavior but God designed us guys to do some crazy things" and then smile politely and walk away with your head high feeling like a man and proud that u have done your duty.

if she say yes i will give u my number (don't act startled - u deserved it) - then tell her "let me accomodate you with the means of transcription:...

then go through your pockets smoothly and not excitedly searching for the pen - dont find it too easily then it seems as though this was all planned and plotted as if u do it all the time and as if it was not an impromtu act - take a few seconds - and then have her write her number herself on a receipt or other paper that is not blank - again u dont want to make this looked planned - do not give her a lttle black book with other numbers in it - dont be arrogant be polite - then ask her "what would be the best time to reach you? " wait 2 or 3 days before u call - dont seem too eager

dismiss yourself with pleasantries - "have a pleasant day"

p.s. - dont forget to give her your name after she gives you hers.
also - if she is not walking by you then obviously u would have to use a different opening - such as, "i will regret it later if i left this place without acknowledging your presence...

hope this helps - let me know if it works for u - and of course make adjustments as u see fit and for what the situation allows. Use lwords you are comfortable with.

good skill!!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover good timing!!! a few minutes later and i would of been long gone.....i'm glad you feel i've met goal 1. I feel like i still need more pratice on it but your right...it is time to move on

That approach is great and it would be a very powerful weapon in countless situations.

i'm excited!!!! and ready to try it!!!

I'll tell you how it works tomorrow

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1, (Exhibition )

Man oh man I don’t like this week so far….getting rejections didn’t feel to good….even though its not as bad as I thought it would be (they all let you down light)

So I go to campus and approach this HB8.5 and we have a great convo and what not…so since we were going opposite ways I said “I’ll call you later” and took out my phone…..she then says she has a bf ..sorry….she wasn’t mean about it or anything…but it still felt strange and all that great convo.... for that (7.5-8min conversation)

The next chick I approach HB7 was cool I guess (kinda slow tho) but we talked for about 5min and she had some building to go into so I told her I’d call her later and took the phone out and and she gave me her number

I then start talking with this HB7.5-8 and things go great we talk for about I’d say 9min and then I said I had to go but I’ll call you some other time and she laughs like I was joking or something(I don’t think she understood I was asking for her number) ehh..or that was her way of saying hell no

Next chick HB7.5 I talk with for about 6min and it went well then I pop the question before she has to go into a building and she gets all unsure and I joke around with her about it but still she wouldn’t give it up….DANG! I know I know the purpose of the week is to get rejections…but they feel freakin bad…..it feels like such a waste to do this nice approach and nice convo and not even get a girl’s number to continue it later!!

Ok so I talk with another chick HB8 and it goes great ….so I tell her i’d call her later and she says not to worry I’ll see her around…….hah…..what is going on here….yea its great I’m meeting the rejection goal but ughhhh….i’m not liking this feeling one bit (guess its part of the game)

So I have a few more convo’s that went good but I didn’t even try to go for the number…..this rejection thing is something I’m gonna have to get used to :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take a break ....and later this evening I went out and approach 8 chicks …HB8-HB9.5….and said this…… “Hey can I ask you 2 questions” they all said sure…… “First question, on average, how many times a day are you approached by guys you don’t know?”………..and the second question “Describe the best approach a guy you don’t know has done on you.”

I just wanted to know just for the hell of it….so the answers?

For question number 1……. Majority of them said there not approached often (huh?)
For question number 2……. Most said something subtle…not coming on to hard just a light approach…one said ….when a guy asked her friends if he could take her out to lunch….and another really couldn’t answer and kept saying it depends so I asked her what it depended on and she says her mood and what not (heh)

So this is what I learned from my tiny experiment based on these 8 chicks

1.The guys on there campus don’t approach chicks
2.Do a light approach (yet I’ve been getting rejected with it all day..but ok its not like I approached 20 chicks with it and tried to number close :D)

That’s interesting…but its just based on 8 random hot girls

Anyways I’m going back to my school tomorrow..break is over (the chicks at my school are SO much more friendlier than the chicks on the campus I’ve been trying on)

Well tomorrow will be a moving day so I won’t have a ton of time to do BC but I’ll still go on and start Week 4.

Week 4, Day 1, (Exhibition) results

1 number
4 rejections

Reaction score
"I take a break ....and later this evening I went out and approach 8 chicks …HB8-HB9.5….and said this…… “Hey can I ask you 2 questions” they all said sure…… “First question, on average, how many times a day are you approached by guys you don’t know?”………..and the second question “Describe the best approach a guy you don’t know has done on you.”

I just wanted to know just for the hell of it….so the answers?

For question number 1……. Majority of them said there not approached often (huh?)
For question number 2……. Most said something subtle…not coming on to hard just a light approach…one said ….when a guy asked her friends if he could take her out to lunch….and another really couldn’t answer and kept saying it depends so I asked her what it depended on and she says her mood and what not (heh)

So this is what I learned from my tiny experiment based on these 8 chicks

1.The guys on there campus don’t approach chicks
2.Do a light approach (yet I’ve been getting rejected with it all day..but ok its not like I approached 20 chicks with it and tried to number close )"

I like your two questions above - why not learn from what you are doing and develop your game in the process practicing your approach! Keep doing this - but only ask them these two questions if they do not give you their number.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really impressed with your progress EFFORT, keep it up. :) Have any of your numbers turned into dates?

And I know what you mean about the loud shoes thing. The exact same thing happened to me and her response was very encouraging.

This definitely is a perfect situational opener. Pity it only occurs through chance

Reaction score
Effort - make an effort to go out with some guy friends to a planned event and pick up chicks - a social event, dorm party,bowling, - something in a group and invite girls too and see if you could increase your circle of friends. Or get some guys together and throw your own party on campus - organize it - and pass out flyers - charge $2 to get in - let them see you at social functions at introduce yourself...join a fraternity...need to go to social functions it'll be are easier than approaching them on the street!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1

PHEWW what a day.... took that long drive back to school and all that packing and unpacking (ughhh) lots of fun!

I met my new roommate and he seems like a cool guy (a lot more positive and easy going than my last one)

any how i'm feeling homesick now:(.....sorry to say i'm not functioning to well at the moment (nothing alittle time won't heal, just been at home for so long)

In terms of boot camp all i did was had a long as$ convo with the guy i road back with....LONG convo....he wouldn't stop talking...it did help my convo skills i think he kept on putting subjects out there and all i had to do was ask simple questions and he'd let lose.

no approachs or anything today !! grr this is the first time in awhile that i haven't approached a chick and it feels bad bad bad!

tomorrow i'm getting back on it

btw thanks for the post duke007...i haven't really done much with the numbers yet (just started working on rejections) but i'd love to hear some advice on that when that time comes..and that shoe thing really is great i love it !!!!

PuertoRican_Lover thanks again for your advice....i'm back at school now so doing that kind of stuff will be easy (just need to figure out how i'm gonna manage my time ....studying/partying/getting involved/everything else) but i'm looking forward to it...its all a great experience

Rejections 0

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 2

Hmmmmm

well not one of those great days in terms of boot camp.....you all would be ashamed of me:(....yell at me as you see fit

today i didn't put forth enough effort at all and i've been sitting around being negative most of the day making excuses not to do stuff (not like me at all!!!! i'm positive!!) I really need to get over this change and the home sickness and just get out there and do something

i did one approach today on a HB6 and didn't even try to number close her (wtf) i could of easily closed her but i was to timid or something...see this school is smaller so when you see someone it won't be the last time...but thats besides the point i need to get back on the ball.... i did all this work and came this far and now i'm losing the effort that got me here in the first place.

If i don't get a rejection soon i'm gonna have to do something close to what Walden is doing but in my case i'll buy all the boys some drinks for the night and post a picture of them enjoying it and the receipt as well!!!

ok so i need to get out of this slump and get back on it today....time for rejections!!! I'm excited lets do this!!

Rejections 0

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 3

Hello buds!

today wasn't an awesome day...but hey a lot better than yesterday...did some hi's while on my way to class...i was alittle timid though (i got this annoying little pimple on my lip and its straight pissing me off!!)

any how i talk with this HB8.5 in my history class and have fun with it...at the end of class i had it planned out to go for the number close but she took the other path so fast i didn't have time to react!! (grrrrr)

i went out later on campus to look for more chicks to talk with but dang!! a lot different from the campus i was at before (finding a chick takes awhile)

i end up finding this HB7.5 and we talk...i should of closed her !! she also turned the corner so fast and that rejection fear closed in me so i choked on the number close...but i did see her later on when she was with some friends and she yelled to me across the court yard so i will close for sure on the next encounter with her!

later on tonight we had a dorm party.....i chatted with this HB9.8 and she said i was mean but i don't think she picked up on my c&F....everyone there started playing some truth or dare...any good questions and dares i want to hear!

well long day time to pack it in

tomorrow i'am getting a rejection or i'm buying my boys drinks for the week....

rejections 0

Reaction score
Effort - you'll see these girls in your class all semester, so no rush to get number the same day you talk to them - establish rapport with them and look for signs of interest.

Dorm party already hey, I remember those days, everybody was drunk except me! I was 18 y/o in my freshman year, during a party once, I had a chick in my dorm room and had my door barricaded locked so no one could enter. My room-mate couldn't get in so someone volunteered to kick the door in and at the same time I opened it - door rammed my face and hit me in the corner of my eye - it hit me harder than a Mike Tyson punch. I needed stitches and ‘til this day I am scarred for life. The price I pay to be with a girl!!!

HB9.8 – that’s a pretty high value to put on a broad, wouldn't you think? She thought you were mean? Probably because you didn't grovel to please her as others do - or did you do the C&F thing too hard and she took it the wrong way. People have different senses of humor for some girls it just doesn’t click. Anyways, you at least had no fears talking to her as others guys may have been. Do you think your behavior would have been different, if you never would have been a budding Don Juan? Before, you probably would never have approached her or regurgitated on her from nervousness:)

Good Job!

Reaction score
Originally posted by EFFORT
Week 4, Day 3
tomorrow i'am getting a rejection or i'm buying my boys drinks for the week....rejections 0
Change the above to read "Tomorrow, I'm getting a girl's number, and I'm not buying my boys drinks for the week!"

Be positive!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 4

Sup people!

another not so hot day...lets see i walk around the campus for about 2 hours but finding a person here on the weekend is not an easy task.... so no convo's during the day

i go to a bball game and talk with this HB6 i've been talking to (pretty sure i can get with her) but any how its been a pretty dead day....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to this apartment party tonight and had a great time (lots of drinking!)

i met a lot of new girls but everything happen so fast i couldn't get to the close before they were gone....any advice on keeping a chicks attention at a party? the basic convo stuff just doesn't flow at a party where everyone is drinking....so any good party convo tips or any party advice i'd love to hear!!!

even tho its been slow i'm staying in good spirits!! This bootcamp will be completed by EFFORT!!!!!

Keep you posted

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even counting today as a day of bootcamp...i swear this campus is seriously a ghost town this weekend!!

so yea its hard to practice when there no girls to practice on :(

anyways nothing to get bent out of shape about just one of those things

i'm staying pumped:D and ready to hopefully get back in this tomorrow

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of those days...

You would of thought someone got a gun and shot this campus in the heart!! yes dead is the word of the day here

i had a few convo's with some people but no approaches or anything cause seriously there no girls to be found on this campus
i did do this hi to this chick hb7 probably (it was dark outside) but i thought twice before getting it out cause she had one mean look but i went on and said how are you? and she smiles real big and says good....guess i should of made that into a convo...just she was going the other way and it happen fast...not to worry though i'll talk with her the next time i see her

Classes start again tomorrow so i'm really looking forward to getting back into the approaching mindset

i did some thinking and figured doing approaches here will be harder just cause this school is ALL about some cliques.... i had to make sure i wasn't still in highschool!!

the average clique here has like 7 or so dudes and 3 chicks(talk about a ratio)

anyways enough of my rambling...the best thing to do is just approach even if its not a best situation and just make the best of it:D

calling it a night big day tomrrow

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 5

Great day!!

I got up early this morning and went to get some breakfast and ate with some buds....i noticed this HB8 sitting alone so after my buds left i went over and sat with her....we talked for about 8-9min and i was able to number close her

man talk about an approach making u feel good!!! I felt good the whole day because of that :D

i talked to some HB7 but the convo was like 30 seconds so i didn't even go for a close

and i saw this HB8 filling out a drop slip so i asked her what she was dropping and all but didn't continue the convo! (grrr don't know what i was thinking)

one thing i did today was laughed really hard with my buds (like to the point where your crying and want it to stop).....man nothing can put u in a better mindstate than that!

but back to bc....

i did some thinking and i figure that getting a chick's number doesn't mean anything unless i'm constantly doing approaches and going for the close.....and not to mention the confidence and great mood i get from doing approaches (opens up a whole new set of doors where i'll say and do stuff i never dreamed of...and i also think differently)

mmm getting late here but my last comment...something i need to work on is a way of asking a chick for her number after a short encounter!! Would love to hear some advice on that.

Well gotta get up early again and get that breakfast :D

Rejections 0
Numbers 1

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 6

Not the best day but heck everyday is still GREAT :D

I saw this HB8.5 (i've actually seen this chick a few times and we might of even talked at a party a couple times) walking so i start getting setup to talk with her but she actually looked backed and right when we made ec i said.."so what class are you going to?" and it happens that shes going to the same class as me

so i ask her where shes from and after that my mind just freezes!! she gives off this stuck up vibe so i just froze mentally and thought whatever i said to her would be stupid and man i don't know...at that moment i did not know what to say...so theres a long pause and she says some stuff and i kinda talk but man that convo was not meant to be!!

anyways that was all the convo's for the day

so i've been thinking to figure out whats happening here...i'm not approaching like i was before on week 4 where the point is to actually get rejected....rejected...rejected

and thats where the problem is.....I'AM SCARED OF BEING REJECTED BY A CHICK

and also with these convo's ...well thats what they basically are...convo's ...some are good and vibe actually gets going...but others are just convo's and a number close doesn't really seem to fit

okay so this is what needs and will be done

1. I need to work on having more meaningful conversations (in the sense that she laughs, has fun even if it is the most boring topic, and basically feels a raising of her mood because of the conversation)

2. GET 10 REJECTIONS (the purpose of this week) SO I NO LONGER FEAR GETTING REJECTIONS

ok so thats what needs to be done and feel free to add something or give advice :D

Numbers 1
Rejections 0

Big day tomorrow!!

EFFORT