Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Experience

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if anyone read my thing before you'll know that i was gonna do bootcamp and post all my days up here......so i did day 1 and thats all i ever posted well what happen was i had exams and about 100 other things to do so time was an issue

but i'm glad to say now i got all the time in the world (well maybe not that much but enough) to get started on this

Heres my situation...i'm a fun guy i think...i enjoy having fun and everything..lifting weights...playing bball...watching it ..just pretty much everything..

oh and i like chicks a lot too but see thats where the problem comes in....i'm not terrible with them i get with some here and there but my problem is i'm inconsistant as hell

so heres my bootcamp goal....i want to be able to approach any chick in any place in any situation with confidence and leave with her number......thats my main goal but i'm sure new ones will come as i go through bootcamp

right now i'm going to this college it ain't bad or nothing it has chicks but i would say its not the best place in the world for getting chicks and for doing stuff (kinda out in the middle of no where) so i'm planning on transfering after this semester....i've gotten with 5 chicks there but i want to do better than that...

and coming home and hearing all my friends talk about how many chicks there getting with at there schools and the great times there having and how easy everything is ...is well getting all my nerves to a point....i'm happy for them....but damn some of these guys aren't what i'd call a dj....i mean i look pretty good..i workout...i have a great sense of humor...and i'm social for the most part (until it comes to approaching chicks)....but something isn't working for me

i'm sure it lies with my fear of approaching random girls but i'm excited i'm ready to fight this!!

So read my stuff if you'd like and i'm always open for some tough love :)

Week 1 Day 1

Well uh today i woke up later than i wanted to...to a house with no water (my uncle and grandpa ****ed up a pipe) so we had to get a plumber to come on an emergency call to fix the mess

The plumber was a cool guy...middle aged but had some dj in him

In terms of bootcamping...i went to watch a basketball game at bw3's with some buds.....one of my friends gf came and she brought a friend (she was kinda young tho)

Well someone how me her friend started throwing stuff at each other throughout the game it was fun....i guess u could call it flirting

i also talked to a guy i knew from somewhere i can't remeber....i made good ec with him

well my team lost :(....that was a hard hit

anyways to keep things short
i enjoyed my outing...my cousins are here visiting now so no more going out....tomorrow its on tho!!! i'm going xmas shopping at the mall so i'll do a lot of hi's and ec ...HELL YEAH i'm getting pumped!! sorry for this long ass post

i'll post again tomorrow on my Bootcamp Experience

PZ
EFFORT

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, that's strange how all the guys with ****ty work are DJs in some form. I met a barber who was gay but he almost seduced me, opening up everything by pushing the right buttons. I literally felt that incredible connection RJ talks about and it was amazing. And I am NOT gay so that's really impressive what he did. I can make a post about what he did and how he did it.

Are you sure you will transfer just for the sake of girls? How about them studies?

I like the part of you throwing stuff at each other, how did you come up with that? Did you # close her or did you just forget her because she was a little young?

Looking forward to tomorrows posting. Good luck.

--

I'll join you on this, because I am at the exact same spot as you are.

I was at the mall getting some christmas gift's, alot of people, a lot of sexy people and a lot of stressed people in so packed togehter it was like a giant amoeba inside the mall. Anyways, I did the eye contact thing for more than an hour, most of the girls lowered their head, some looked to the side, some smiled and stuff like that. Most people didn't hold eye contact. Love my people, they are very shy. :)

In a bookshop trying to find a book to my mother I found a girl who was looking totally stressed out. So I started to talk to her. She responded very well when I told how the whole christmas spirit has been corrupted into just buying gifts just stressing people out, the christmas thing should be of getting the close ones closer and having fun. She agreed with both voice and body leaving the tired look behind. And she was kind of hot above average I say a 6. Didn't know why I didn't invite her for some destressing cup of coffe(the black thing you pour into cups and may add milk,sugar or other stuff inside, how the hell is that spelled?) cause she was very nice. I love these good looking, nice and smart girls who read alot.

O continued the EC thing but didn't get especially many hello'es off. Think I have six or seven from this. It's hard just to say hello and not talk. I met another girl in a bookshop still looking for a good book.

Started to talk to her too see what she recommended, she was a plain 5 but had an incredible personality, I think she was a female DJ, she glowed and when you were around her she lifted my allready lifted mood. It was fun. Think she was one of those persons who do not fear of getting hurt and thus doesn't hide the best parts of their personality in fear of being judged. (Just to point out how crucial self confidence is)

That was that day. Then I had a party the day after that which you can read about in this forum as a field rapport. I got off a lot of hello's there too, and the EC thing. Just have a bunch of hello'es left before this week is done. (started last thursday). Also I am sick so I won't get out and saying hello with fever and a destroyed throat that sounds like darth vader. Allthough a sexy voice I think I will scare people. :)

L|feForc£

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

Thanks for your post Lifeforce.... i know what you mean about people who can just talk and make you feel all good and lets see well put u in a kind of trance....i want to be one of those guys!!

haha oh and good point on the transfering thing....of course studies are part of the reason for transfering as well :D

the throwing thing started cause i made some c&f remark to her and from there we just started playing around with each other...i'm pretty sure i could of closed with her....why i didn't? who knows...maybe the age?

good job with what your doing it was uplifting to read...i'll look forward to hearing more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this day 2 was interesting.... My uncle got in today finally (had a lot of plane troubles)

I enjoyed seeing him tho...he has what i would call a master dj personality....hes full of charm and just an overall fun man to hear tell stories or just talk to...ok enough of my rambling

On the way to the mall me and my mom somehow got in a fight (go figure) so she gets all upset and starts crying (damn women!) things get better tho but i wasn't in the best mood after that so what i thought would be a great boot camp practice turned out to be a some what fustrating experience

I did make a lot of ec's with people...it really is crazy how quick people will look away after making ec with you....hell i do it to but i'm making an "effort" not to anymore

i saw some chick i knew (i've djed her alittle and i've done a lot of c&f with her as well) so i smiled and asked her how she was doin...couldn't really get much of a convo off since my mom and her mom were right there (a wonderful audience to perform some djing infront of)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later today me and my bud went and did some weight lifting...i made ec with a lot folks in there....this chick (very pretty i'd say a 8.5) was doing some bicep curls and doin them wrong ...so i thought to myself hmm i should say something...i choked at first but then i did and said what i thought was a c&f remark given the situation......"hey it works em a lot better if you keep your arms straight" (followed by a smile)

well she had a ***** shield up....she gave some fake ass smirk and laugh then put her **** down and walked off....my timing wasn't great i made my remark right when she was finishing

anyhow i'm not worried... i actually feel great for actually saying something to her!!!

Well i'm excited!!! DAY 3 coming up!!

keep you posted

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 3

Well today i went with my family to another mall....i did a lot of ec but didn't get to many hi's down....the shopping scene was pretty crazy and i wasn't in the best of moods...i'm guessing i've done around 30 or so ec's and around 5 hi's

i choked on talking to this one girl....i was getting ready to but the words just wouldn't come out

Later on today that chick i saw in the mall yesterday gave me a call...we talked for awhile then i told her she was wasting my minutes and i would just come to her house and see her....and she laughed and said ok

so no one is home but me and her so i thought for sure that i had pretty good chances for a hook up....i greet her with a big hug...we talk some... (for some reason i got alittle nervous) then things get alittle dull we go watch tv we kinda sit close i joke around with her and call her a ditz and stuff

but dang! just couldnt get things to the next level...and i was there for about 3 hours...she already has a hookup buddy so that could be part of the reason things didn't get to where i wanted them.

I looked tonight on some SS stuff but it seems like a lot to learn and lots of practice needs to be put into it. I feel that if i was more confident with everything i did there things might of worked out differently..... but anyways i won't put to much on this one encounter and call it quits

Tomorrow is a full day!!!!! Going to another shopping center and i'm gonna do 100 hi's and ec's i'm EXCITED as hell!!!!!!!!

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 4

Well I was gonna post this sooner but the site stopped working on me

Today was something….lets see ok so we go shopping (when will it ever end!!) At the stores I do so much choking…I get off a lot ec’s but the hi’s just wouldn’t come out….then uhh me and my mom got in another fight!!!! Grrr the holiday season puts so many people on edge….anyhow we have a talk and everything is good now I suppose

So I go out again by myself this time to the mall….i get some presents then tried to get some hi’s out of the way. I kept choking and felt so timid cause everyone looked so damn busy and couldn’t be interrupted.

I finally get fed up and just do it…..i saw a chick approaching and said h—i and before I got to the I she was past me….so I tried again on another chick….this girl must of heard me but decided to not respond….so I kept it up…its harder than I thought cause your timing has to be right and ec helps and on top of that the mall is very crowded so saying hi without ec would be kinda random.

After about 6 I started getting a lot bolder and actually started having fun!! It was great….its funny how people could just blow a friendly hi off but whatever

I was feeling really confident after number 10 so I approached this chick working and we talked and she told me how everyone was being so rude (that would explain her unapproachable looking frown) I was shocked tho that I was talking to her and got her to laugh.

I passed this one girl and said how are you doing? And I was shocked at nice she was…she smiled at me and gave me this real cheerful reply….i was feeling great after that!! The whole outing was great and I cant wait to do it again!!!

On another note…this girl I’ve been talking to through email (met her at a personals site) got mad at me ! (wtf) We’ve been talking for a while and I made the lightest most not offensive joke ever that would get a chuckle out of what I thought would be anyone….but she gets all mad …so I send her this great email back on how joking is a natural thing I do and all this great stuff…..then she replies back still bitter….i sent her one more (don’t worry I’m making great points…I’m not kissing her ass at all I could careless if she still talks to me) and if shes still bitter towards be then NEXT

Right before I wrote this I ran a great c&f on this 9 chick on aim…ok well I’m off for some well earned rest!!! I’m loving bootcamp and it feels great to finally feel alittle success

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day 5, Day 6, Day 7

Ok well with christmas and the family here i haven't got jack done with bc (dang it was getting so fun too).....i'm not worried at all with the deadlines...i'm motivated on my own to complete this and give it my best everyday

well anyways that chick that got pissed off at me called me twice the other day and were gonna go workout on monday....and that chick i ran that c&f on said i was very interesting since i didn't kiss her hot ass like every other guy did....

well i still got a long way to go and i'm gonna try and get more practice in tomorrow

i'll keep everyone posted

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 8

well more family just got in today so its been all about the family for me these past days....guess its not such a bad thing were having fun

i do want to get back on this bc tho...that feeling of confidence the other day was something i wanna feel again soon

keep u posted

EFFORT

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EFFORT
Week 1 Day 8
Theres 7 days in a week :p

Originally posted by Lifeforce
coffe(the black thing you pour into cups and may add milk,sugar or other stuff inside, how the hell is that spelled?)
COFFEE :)

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 9

Thanks for telling me there 7 days in a week Jimbo2k i had no idea :D

well actually i haven't gotten this week done yet cause of the holiday and all this family over here so i decided i'd break the law of the calender

well this day hasn't been much better.....everyone is leaving early today so i'll be able to get in some much needed bootcamp later on.

I went to the movies with my family and at best got about 8 ec in....i've been doing ec now a lot and its kinda coming involuntary....but i still need to get in some real practice

alright i'm looking forward to getting back into this bc tomorrow!!

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 10,11,12

Ok well these past 3 days have been quiet eventful……..all my family had finally left (hah I don’t mean that in a bad way it was fun) so I was looking forward to hanging out with my boys and getting some alcohol in the system…

So it happens and well I don’t wanna type out this long story so I’ll make it short……my friend could of got a DWI and me and my other friend could of got charged with under age drinking damn!....but thank god the cop was an angel and just called us a cab after making us take a breathalyzer and giving us a lecture.

Well I feel so fing lucky!!!! That would have been life over for me (crucial mom)….i’m gonna change my ways now when it comes to alcohol thanks to this event

Ok so I wake up this morning and get a good long walk on some trails in the area….i get about 8 hi’s off to other hikers……then I ride out to the mall and have a lot of chokes but finally get a few of em out then I get pretty confident and do a lot more so my total now is at 34.

I noticed that most girls (well at least the ones at the mall I go to) don’t travel alone …they either got friends with em, parents or there phone ….dang! so this makes it alittle more difficult cause at this point for me approaching that kind of situation gives me some butterflies. I’m gonna stay with it and finish what has turned out to be an extremely long week!!

Oh yeah I think I got 50 ec’s in …..but its gonna be way above that cause that’s something I’m gonna always do from now on.

Oh yeah again….this chick I’m pretty good friends with (well it’s a strange friendship cause I use to like her and well yea one could probably paint themselves a picture of it) but anyways she decided to call me up and ***** at me about how I piss her off so I just give her those 2 powerful words and hang up……uh huh yeah I know that was wrong of me but that really caught me of guard and she wouldn’t freakin listen to me….hopefully we can work things out in a civilized manor.
I saw this chick looking bored at the mall and made ec with her and she smiled at me so i smiled back and said hey (i should of talked to her!)

i also ran into a chick i knew from highschool and we talked for awhile and i told i might call her if i had time.

i choked on saying hi to these 2 chicks at the gym

total is 36 now

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrapping up of Week 1!

maaaaan....this is taking so long!! its emabrassing

well thank god i'm almost done...i got 7 more hi's left and i'm planning on getting those knocked off tonight when i go out with some friends.

I'm pretty confident at greeting chicks with hi or hey, how are you,whats up (anything on that road) now. I'll choke here and there but if i keep trying i'm sure that'll be something i'll get strong at.

I'm not good at greeting chicks that have someone with them...any advice on this situation-----> your walking through the mall and you look up and see 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 HB's in a group coming your way ....whats a easy way to greet them without choking? This is something i need some mad practice on.

Well its taking long but at least i'm doing something to help improve myself in the long run.

Week 2 coming soon!!

EFFORT

Last edited:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 DONE!!!

PHEW...done with week 1 (finally)

getting those last hi's were harder than i thought. Last night didn't work out so well so i got the rest during the day.

I still can't get over the fact that at the mall (at least the one i go to) every freakin girl has to have somebody with her!!! grrr can't they just learn to fend for themself for at least an hour.

Anyways i got my last hi on these two chicks i saw coming my direction...since it was number 50 i thought i might as well top it off on that (and the fact i didn't see anymore chicks in the wannabe mall i was at)

Feels great to be done and making some kind of progress!

Week 2 starts tomorrow

Keep you posted

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 1

Great day!! I got all the reading done and really liked the thing about pretending your a game show host and you have to keep things moving and focused on the other person

so all i have to do is go up to a person and say "your a contestant on the i'm gonna keep this conversation focused on you game show" and go from there and say some crazy stuff!!

hahah i won't be saying that just now but hell that would make for an interesting conversation

i didn't really do much for this bc lesson today.....i found myself making excuses on how akward this all would be and what not

but thats actually coming from my current trying to be broken reality.

So tomorrow i'm just gonna do it
Today was great tho i did practice trying to steer a one of my uncle and mom's loud conversations to where i wanted them to go (they talk really loud and its hard controling there conversations) but i was able to guide it to!! kinda strange but fun

i also did some talking to this guy i kinda know but never really got over the kinda hump with....we played some bball then lifted some weights....he was actually a big dude but took a year off from lifting and i was weak during that time...but now i'm a lot stronger so i was motivating him and to push the weight and what not (time is a crazy thing).....then he was my motivation for doing legs cause thats something i hate doing

any how i'm in great spirits and i'm ready to talk with some complete strangers.

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 2

Hello people!!

Today was a great day spent with friends and met a few new people on the way!

Went to play bball with my bud that has been out of town forever...we get there and 2 other friends come too but since there still in the highschool vibe about there needing to be a lot of "cool" people there they bounced.

I shouldn't be making these assumptions...but they really give off that vibe...the friend i came with seemed influnced by the other 2 guys example and motioned for me to leave as well

but not me!!! i noticed a guy shooting around that i didn't know so i said were playing 21 with him.

so we play and its a lot of fun..more and more random guys show up and we end up getting a huge pick up game going...thats something i haven't done in awhile it was way better than playing video games or following some other people around

later on me and another bud went to lift weights...played some bball as well and i had a conversation with some guy on the bench waiting to get next

Today i spent very little time in front of a computer screen or television screen and it was awesome....i read fingers post and i'm gonna take the challenege!! (i'll only get on to post this wonderful boot camp journal)

now that i really think about it...the best days i've had have been where i haven't let technology take me over...ex when i went camping, beach trips, or just one of those days where u wake up and go out and all kinds of stuff happens

oh and i did do some hi's and ec's today as well!!!! and i feel great!!!

as of now i got 1 convo that meets the time length

i got a full day tomorrow and lots of new people to meet.

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 3

Today was long and fun!

Spent pretty much the whole day with friends....but i need to set more time aside for me to pratice these convos 1on1

I said hi and greeted a lot of people i usually wouldn't greet and it felt great.... i had a short convo with this guy i kinda knew from a job i used to have.

Then i picked up my mom from work and had a conversation with the janitor it kinda made the time limit. I also got to talk alittle with my mom's helper.

Tonight one of my buds brought lots of pizza home from his job and we went over there and ate ...that was mad nice of him ....it was a lot of fun too we laughed and talked about old times.

anyhow i still need to try harder with this boot camp and tomorrow since the students are back in town for the college ..i'm gonna go out and just do some cold approaches (they'll be cold both ways since its fing freezing here!) with some chicks to see where i stand

I'm gonna be mad nervous (i'll blame my shaking on the cold :D) but hell it needs to be done ...and i won't come home until i get at least 4 conversations i promise!!

ok it'll be scary but its time to get down to business...oh and i've been sticking to the challenge of not watching tv or sitting around on the internet (only on to type this!!!) and it feels awesome

hard day coming tomorrow and i'm excited

convo tally 2

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 4

So i head down to the campus in the freezing cold....tons of people....tons of hot chicks....i start walking and just become nervous as hell!

I decide to do some hi's and ec for a warm up...i say hi/hey/whats up/how are you to chick after chick. And MY GOD talk about some evil girls....most just ignored me and some gave me a what in the fvck are you doing look, it was terrible i had to go to a mirror to check and see if i had the rival's colors on or something!

i checked out ok and actually noticed no one greeting anyone else...people just walk right by and pretend no one is there....hopefully that explains some of those mean looks.

But i'd say about 15 of the 35 chicks i said hi to were very friendly.

I finally get some courage and approach this HB8....we talked for about 2min and i was very uncomfortable and nervous...not a confident conversation at all but hey i did it.

Right after that i see a mail lady and strike up a conversation with her about the cold weather....lasted about a minute

I go with a couple friends to visit the highschool i use to attend.....had a few good talks with some teachers...i happen to run into the girl thats mad at me the one i said the fvck you to....shes still sore over that even tho i said sorry...oh well no time to worry about the past, just learn.

i also saw another girl fb5 (could be hot if she lost some weight..make that a lot of weight) that had a huge crush on me until i blew her off....so i got an evil eye from her (its amazing how people can hold on to grudges for so long!)

later in the afternoon i go back to the campus and see a HB8 and say "Cold day eh?" (yea it was really that cold) and she says "Yes!" so then i ask her what her name is and everything went very smooth from there....the conversation was actually fun and lasted about 4min (bailed cause i had somewhere to go)

i learned that these conversations are a lot more easier if you SLOW DOWN.. literally...like talk slower, move slower, slow down the brain storming, just relax and what to say comes pretty natural

met up with some old buds later and did some drinking...got some girls number when i was drunk and she promised to make me cookies so i have to call her for em? heheh

passed out at 12:30

must of did 45 hi's today (no kidding)
convo tally 4

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 5

What a day, what a day!!!

I make another trip to the campus and focus myself to not waste time choking like i did the other day. I warm up by doing around 10 hi's ...ec's too. Wow people were a lot more friendly today for some reason...only about 1 chick gave an odd look. Crazy isn't it? I'm not even gonna try to understand.

I see/hear (loud shoes) a HB 7.5 walking behind me so i look back at her and say "Those are somel oud shoes you got there!!" she laughs and says yeah then i ask her what her name is and things go great....bailed out at the 4.5min mark (not really sure why i did)

I walk up the sidewalk and see another chick HB 7.8 and a huge backhoe was tearing the heck out of the street and making a hell of a lot of noise so i said to her "Thats a nice site" she laughs and says "Yeah really" then i ask her what her name is and we talk for a good long time ...she wouldn't stop talking!!...must of lasted about 9min....i bailed cause she would of talked my head off!

I walk back to the car and from the corner of my eye i see this HB8.8 (Could easily be 9 or 9.5 on certain days) and she was wearing a summer shirt with this big coat....i choke at first but i finally say "Wow you must be really cold in that" she kinda gives me an odd look and says "No, i'm fine." I say "well i sure would be cold if i was wearing that" she kinda laughs then i ask for her name and we talk for about 4min...it was a solid convo, lots of fun...but i couldn't get over how shocked she seemed that someone was talking to her..maybe she was just shy...i should of said dang meeting new people must be something u don't do.

I go to a lake after that and go on a well earned hike on the trail....the lake was a beautiful site and the forest was great too...gave me a great feeling

got about 5 hi's out there on the trail

Went to workout with my bud later on....saw these 2 chicks i remeber from highschool that i never had nerve to approach they were HB7.5 HB 7.8 (could be 8 if she put on more weight)...well i was feeling really confident but for reason i didn't approach them....maybe cause my bud was with me who knows

we played some 21 with this old man that happen to be damn good.....he won 4 of 5 games i won the last one....me and him talked for about 2min after...it was a good convo...it was focused on basketball

got some good lifting in then later played more bball and got to break up a fight!

then played even more bball and we won a game i thought would be a sure loss...it was a great feeling winning that game with my buds..we tried really hard

got about 25 hi's and probably more ec's today

convo tally 8

I'm finishing this week early tomorrow!!!!!!

EFFORT

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 6

I wake up and see snow and ice all over the place...a pretty site

But the roads were pretty slick and my neighborhood is full of hills so that meant no driving to campus today to do my last convos!

So i walk there which was about 2.5-3 miles.....it was damn cold and took forever cause it was so slick i nearly busted my behind 10 times!! Took about 50min to get there and i got about 10 hi's off on the way there...and i felt nervous as hell when i started to think about the convo's (grrr)

I get a good deal of hi's off on campus then i start talking to a HB8 who was walking the same way i was....it went pretty good ..she seemed like she was in a damn rush tho but gave off a good vibe..we talked for about 3min but it all went so fast from topic to topic and i started thinking to hard and didn't know what to say....so i said nice meeting you and bailed at the end (good warm up eh?)

I do a lot more hi's (haha man i remeber about 2 weeks ago i was scared as hell to do these hi's now i throw em out like nothing) i made good ec with this HB10 and said how are u? as she passed....she smiled and responded nice.....so i'am making some progress on that note since i would of sh*tted in my pants at the thought of doing that 2 weeks ago

i go a long time without any convos..i kept choking and its hard to get a good setup on these girls cause there going every which way and take turns at corners and go into buildings....but then i see this HB7 and said something to her i don't even remeber ....we talked for about 1min 20 seconds since she had a class to go into

next i talk to a HB8 (probably a 8.5 on a summer day :D) i enjoyed talking to her she was fun....we talked for about 4min and she had to go the other way...good experience tho

the last chick i talked to (HB7.3) was wearing some loud high heels so i said the samething to her as i did to that chick the other day....the convo went good and we talked for about 6.5-7min i could of number closed her probably but didn't even do it(just trying to focus on getting over my fear of talking with random girls/strangers)

today was one of those days where i wasn't on top of my game...i put to much on each conversation instead of focusing on the goal as a whole...just one of those days....and i want to still be able to talk with chicks even on one of those days so i'm glad i went out there and did it.

*Note*

I came up with something called "LST" today

Locate This is when you scan the area your in (campus,mall,store,table, anywhere a chick is) and find a chick you want to talk with.

Setup is how you get yourself in a position to talk with her...like if shes far away your gonna have to setup by walking quick to meet her path or if shes behind you and walking slow then you setup by walking slower so she ends up beside you...or you can just walk up to her if shes still ....this is the hardest part i think cause you don't wanna scare her into thinking your stalking her or something and in general some situations are hard to get a good setup on

Talk yea thats right...talk once your setup

might sound like a load of bs but heh whatever its helped me a lot today after i got the first one out of the way.

WEEK 2 DONE and WEEK 3 starting tomorrow!!!!!

45 hi's today and more ec's
convo tally 12

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 1

Went to the small local mall today to get my pets some food....i did 1 or 2 hi's and hoped to get a convo but really wasn't to much there to work with and i got nervous and choked when i finally got a chance.

oh and then right before i left this pet store i saw this chick looking at a parrot so i said does the parrot talk and she didn't respond...she really didn't look like she heard me so i said hmm i guess not louder and still no response.....hmmm well guess she didn't talk either

later on i went to the campus and did some hi's not many people were out....these girls HB6 and the other was UB5 and they asked me to take a picture of them at this tree....kinda caught me off guard so i said for some cookies and then i went on and took the pic

i walk on and see HB6.3 and start talking with her...used that "wow its sure cold out here" line to get the convo started...we talked but ended at about 50seconds since she went in the library

i get some more hi's and ec's all that good stuff and then get a convo with a HB7 (give or take a point since she was all wrapped up to stay warm) it was a basic convo and lasted about 3.5min

the next convo i get is with a HB7.5....that convo seemed to start off from the right foot since she opened up to me or something i don't know why i think because i was more relaxed and willing to say more stuff and take more chances....but who knows maybe she just won something...but anyways it lasted about 7.5-8min and i got her number

the lasted chick HB8 i talked to had a ***** shiled up or something i approached her the same way i did the other girls and she gave that i can't believe you fvcking talking to me vibe so i said "Do people not usually talk to you?" and she says "My friends do" and i say "Do you not like meeting new people?" and she said i do or something like that and took the split on the sidewalk....i was smiling after it i felt great for being confident enough to call rude behavior out

i walked around and tried to get another convo since that rude girl incident wasn't a convo....but it got to cold and people were hard to find......anyways got a full day tomorrow!!!!!

Convo tally 2
20 Hi's for the day and more ec's

EFFORT

Reaction score
effort - you have a good sense of humor and i take it thats what keeps you going and staying positive. You picked a good name for yourself - EFFORT - i'll give you that. I suggest you limit the people you talk to and put yourself in situations where girls are there to meet guys -- hang out with others and go to parties, clubs, schools, and you may have better success. Share a common interest with the women you talk to and this will lead to a natural progression to discuss the topic at hand.

Keep it up!

p.s. people don't talk much in the cold and they move fast -- either move to a warmer climate or go indoors for convo!