"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

an AFC move?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Is using compliment as an opening line an AFC move?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
who cares ?

u dont have to follow DJism right to the last drop, being a DJ sets u apart from the rest, try it, and see if it works, if it does, then use it.
 

afc_007

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I think the thing is that most women will be used to hearing compliments as opening lines. Therefore, if you want to stand apart from the rest of the pack, try something different.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
assess the situation...
if it feels right to open with a compliment then do so

do what feels natural and complements your PU game
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
All girls are different and the fact is: most girls love to hear compliments. Even so when they hear them every day. Just don't overload them with compliments making them think they have you wrapped around their little finger.

If at first you come off as a nice guy, they will not scream, hold their skirts up and run away while yelling: NICE GUY ALERT!! NICE GUY ALERT!!!

It is your attitude in general that makes them decide you are clingy, needy or just nice.

So in short the answer to your question: no.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Just don't say something stupid like "Hey, you have nice tits!!"

Say something sophisticated like "I was watching you from a distance with my binoculars and you seem to carry yourself well and have very good posture".:cool:

How many men have used this line before? Not too many!!
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I think using a compliment is a great way to start a conversation. Just don't do it too much, that would be AFC.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
when u first lock eyes with a girl, for how long do you maintain it? Should U lock eyes until she breaks off to show dominant?

Is it an AFC move to break eye contact before she does?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You need to understand the reason for EC.

EC is meant to show interest from both sides. Not to test who is the dominant one. Keep it light. Don't start staring like an idiot waiting for her to look away cuz you'll look like a maniak and you'll freak her out.

If you catch her eye, smile. If she smiles back, aproach.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
ok

I did read an article saying that u must show dominant & confident by making the girl break EC first.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I do understand the reason that article was written but not everything you read should be taken litterally.

Usually a girl would lock eyes, and then immediately look away with a little smile on her face. If you look away before this, you'll look like a nervous wreck that was caught staring.

However, if the girl does not look away immediately, I would never get into the contest of seeing who will look away first. I either approach or smile at her and focus elsewhere (my friends, my book, whatever).
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Would u still approach and try for phone# if a girl seems to avoid EC?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Personally I wouldn't go for a # if i never even had EC.

I usually wait for at least EC before I approach. Some guys would disagree with me and do a cold approach but I have never liked the cold approach so I can't and shouldn't give you advise on that.
 
Top