Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Girls Vs Australian Girls - My Observation

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have family in the US and Canada and have visited many times and feel i've got valid observations about all this. Not so much the changing nature (I haven't properly seen that filter through yet, but going more by things like infields and posts various people make about their interactions that don't line up with how i'd imagine them going 5 years ago and sound more like here!) - but more how traditionally different things were. On my visits to the US for example i've always been flabbergasted at how friendly people are with each other and how strangers just talk! At the bus stop...the supermarket...guys go to bars and talk all night about the football with complete strangers etc. Nothing like Australia.

I feel like Australia isn't actually 'leading' anything - it's more that the AUS has always had a very different culture when it comes to talking to strangers. 'Stranger danger!' was always heavily pushed and probably contributed, along with other cultural reason pre-dating that and a natrual reservedness etc. And now that so much communication is online and most average girls are treated like celebrities it encourages a certain 'closed off' vibe and so over time, America and other previously social places are starting to slowly behave more like Australia when it comes to social interaction.

I have to admit I dont really care much for chatting to strangers myself so Im guilty of perpetuating this myself. Ill sit around with my mates all night drinking, laughing and chatting about random ****, but if a stranger tried to talk to me (unless they are an attractive girl I want to bang)- im just not really interested in anything they have to say quite frankly. But on my side its not related to any kind of fear of stranger danger, more just disinterest- unless I have some sort of common ground with that person which we can begin to form a relationship over I just dont really see what value I get from interacting with them?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you think too much. I still think you should take a break off of this forum and start your own business.

Reaction score
My ex is Aussie…I refuse to ever date one ever again regardless of how hot she is.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego is like this, despite its reputation for being chill. Imo idyllic weather tends turns white people into islands. Less need for a social support system if you can merely walk outside and be content and there's no kind of survival danger. There's a reason Canada for example isn't like this.

Reaction score
From my experience:

Aussies are more genuine and open with you in conversation vs Americans prefer fake pointless small talk to pass time…sometimes for no reason when it’s inconvenient. This American niceness is all fake @Zimbabwe. The same guy being nice and friendly to you today could just as well justify murdering you the next.

Australian food is terrible, but the snacks are better

Aussie women are much more feminist and dominant personality wise compared to American women, yes, I'm serious lol.

All of my Aussie friends have gripes about living in the US and want to go back to Australia after living here.

Reaction score
American people s*ck, period.

Currently in a city in Asia that gets a lot of tourism from American families and couples (I'm European). You can suddenly feel how a different breed they are compared to European. They look entitled and angry at you for no reason while walking.

Before that I was in Vietnam. The only time I got a noise problem in my hotel was when there were american women next to me. These people have no respect for others. They make noise at 3am. And the usa likes to bomb every country that is too weak to defend itself. It tells a lot about its people -> garbage.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience:

Aussies are more genuine and open with you in conversation vs Americans prefer fake pointless small talk to pass time…sometimes for no reason when it’s inconvenient. This American niceness is all fake @Zimbabwe. The same guy being nice and friendly to you today could just as well justify murdering you the next.
I'd say people on the East Cost are much more direct than those on the West Coast. That fake niceness is more prominent on the West Coast and the South.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say people on the East Cost are much more direct than those on the West Coast. That fake niceness is more prominent on the West Coast and the South.
I agree with this. I don't like the fake niceness of the West and South in the US.

On my visits to the US for example i've always been flabbergasted at how friendly people are with each other and how strangers just talk!

I feel like Australia isn't actually 'leading' anything - it's more that the AUS has always had a very different culture when it comes to talking to strangers. 'Stranger danger!' was always heavily pushed and probably contributed, along with other cultural reason pre-dating that and a natrual reservedness etc. And now that so much communication is online and most average girls are treated like celebrities it encourages a certain 'closed off' vibe and so over time, America and other previously social places are starting to slowly behave more like Australia when it comes to social interaction.
'Stranger Danger' has gotten more prevalent in the USA with the Millennial generation. There are few strangers that just talk anymore. I've started conversations with women randomly in parks and on walking paths. Sometimes the women have acted as if I were a homeless guy pestering them. The USA is getting more like Australia.

One element of stranger approaching that no one besides me talks about on here is how it has similarity to cold calling for sales in business, which was discredited in the 1990s. There are paralells between approaching strangers for romantic purposes and cold calls for sales/business development.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. I don't like the fake niceness of the West and South in the US.

'Stranger Danger' has gotten more prevalent in the USA with the Millennial generation. There are few strangers that just talk anymore. I've started conversations with women randomly in parks and on walking paths. Sometimes the women have acted as if I were a homeless guy pestering them. The USA is getting more like Australia.

One element of stranger approaching that no one besides me talks about on here is how it has similarity to cold calling for sales in business, which was discredited in the 1990s. There are paralells between approaching strangers for romantic purposes and cold calls for sales/business development.
Hold on - a random question here, but since you do walking paths, do you actively work on your "walk" i.e. strut?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you think too much. I still think you should take a break off of this forum and start your own business.
+1

Australia is like the biggest mgtow capital. Heavily feminist. Gross child custody and divorce laws. OP go abroad

Reaction score
We are all the same. You are trying to divide people that shouldn’t be divided. If all European/English men the world over United right now - Game over for the Globalists. The only problem is that our very best men currently are betraying us via their freemasonry and private clubs. All for money and sex and power. We get rid of them, change the Laws (remove all the woke stuff, but keep the good stuff, make it economically viable for men and women to partner up again) and we would have instant paradise on earth.
This is not true at all. My ex was white AF and blonde with money and her/her family could not assimilate in the USA due to culture differences.

I will agree with this. I hate it when Yankees come down here and fall for the Southern Hospitality facade. In Texas, the same person that holds the door open for you and is nice to your face will attempt to kill you on the road with his emotional passive aggressive driving behavior.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. One women represents every Australian women I am sure. How could this fail logically?
Yes, one person is not a legitimate sample.

doesn't help that Australia is literally the MGTOW/Gymcel capital of the world. Is it a coincidence?
The Australian mating market has a bad reputation.

I think those other type of "cel" words are overused. Involuntary celibate or "incel" is a legitimate term. It does get ridiculous with other "cel" words like "gymcel". I'm sure there are guys who lift with big muscles who aren't getting laid in Australia. The competition to mate with an Australian woman is intense. There is an oversupply of single men there. The United States is having similar problems. The biggest difference with Australia is that there are more extreme SJW/feminist cultural influences in Australia. @HaleyBaron posted pic from yesterday is more applicable there.

BOpfW6S.jpg

Hold on - a random question here, but since you do walking paths, do you actively work on your "walk" i.e. strut?
Yes, I'll do that.

Australia is like the biggest mgtow capital. Heavily feminist. Gross child custody and divorce laws. OP go abroad
I agree that it would be a good idea for @Zimbabwe to leave Australia. He's struggling to compete there. He has to figure out if he can get his penis wet effectively in that country.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really can't make generalizations of people by nationality.

The United States is a big country, and women from the South are very different from women in the Northeast, or West coast. Australia is the same. I hear this about the French all the time, but the problem is most Americans who visit France go to Paris... it would be like visiting NYC and assuming all Americans are like New Yorkers. I actually love the French, but I don't like Parisians. I like Canadians, not so much people from Montreal or Toronto.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 -- It is likely that your Australian ex-girlfriend was a major pain in the butt. It might not have entirely been her fault if this was the ex from late 2021 when you were dealing with your boiler room sales stress job.