"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Amazing

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
mmmmm that drunk i love you out of remorse for something bad she did maybe?
I don’t know man.. a woman wouldn’t drunkenly state an L-Bomb and then vanish like Chris Angel - especially if she cheated.. if I had to peg anything? She sounds scared or something. Women don’t just UP AND LEAVE all of a sudden. 5 months. No fights? There’s warning shots and red flags prior to departure. Always.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I don’t know man.. a woman wouldn’t drunkenly state an L-Bomb and then vanish like Chris Angel - especially if she cheated.. if I had to peg anything? She sounds scared or something. Women don’t just UP AND LEAVE all of a sudden. 5 months. No fights? There’s warning shots and red flags prior to departure. Always.
Yes and that i love you just before she leaves is a warning sign, its remorse for something imo
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Yes and that i love you just before she leaves is a warning sign, its remorse for something imo
Maybe. We need more relationship context.
But the whole 5 months.. not a warning signs or flag. There had to of been something that indicated she may have been dissatisfied.
 
Last edited:
R

Ranger

Guest
Been there, except mine was 5 years and as soon as she left, Married another guy within 3 months.
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.

Every bit of this thread exemplifies the ability of a woman to effectively execute her breeding strategy. The ability to socially outmaneuver a man at every turn when he’s not completely unplugged.

This is standard stuff. Most any woman has pulled this off with boyfriends and husbands. From mid teens on. That’s why they say boys are so stupid.

I hate that someone got railed by this but it’s a hell of a lesson and a great thread.
If id be the one leaving after 5 year and getting married after 3 month id have a **** load of remorse for doing that to my ex.

Sometime i wonder if i should be more callous towards women because to me its seems like they dgaf if they hurt you
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Maybe. We need more relationship context.
But the whole 5 months.. not a warning signs or flag. There had to of been something that indicated she may have been dissatisfied.
I agree
i wonder if all the love bombing she did is not a sign of something wrong also
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
And men think they can outmaneuver a woman in psychological warfare. Lol
I’m sorry that happened to you man.
I read his story on that a while ago, think it was from 2010 or so... I've never seen any other woman brought up here like her. I2TG's woman transformed into, or was latently all along, a true disciple of satan. I think every guy should read his threads on that ex...
 
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Has she ever introduced you to her friends & family?
Sometimes you'll see warning signs from someone else in her social circle ahead of time.
This could be in person or online.

If you've never met her friends or her family, then you were never meant to be permanent.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
If id be the one leaving after 5 year and getting married after 3 month id have a **** load of remorse for doing that to my ex.

Sometime i wonder if i should be more callous towards women because to me its seems like they dgaf if they hurt you
It’s really tough for us to do that. Well, women haters can but I love women.
I would feel remorse as well. That means she has been seeing him for quite a while.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I'm thinking she wasn't that into you and then once she found someone "better" and had that relationship secured she bounced.

Can't think of anything else.

My little sister told me years ago
"No women likes being single so we will settle with anything until something better comes along"

If you honestly can say there was no red flags or any other signs then I'm banking on this one.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Has she ever introduced you to her friends & family?
Sometimes you'll see warning signs from someone else in her social circle ahead of time.
This could be in person or online.

If you've never met her friends or her family, then you were never meant to be permanent.
Which is what I prefer.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I read his story on that a while ago, think it was from 2010 or so... I've never seen any other woman brought up here like her. I2TG's woman transformed into, or was latently all along, a true disciple of satan. I think every guy should read his threads on that ex...

Id be interested in it if someone can find it
 

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
Has she ever introduced you to her friends & family?
Sometimes you'll see warning signs from someone else in her social circle ahead of time.
This could be in person or online.

If you've never met her friends or her family, then you were never meant to be permanent.
Yes she introduced me to three of her friends on seperate occasions. They all said they've heard so much about me. I've met some of her family also. She also made birthday cakes for members of my family.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Some women are legit like this, they hide it perfectly.
Oh I don’t know man. The woman would have to be well trained not to spill something at some point. These are average humans; emotional too.
Or OP never even picked up on it.

We need more background OP!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
This can’t be entirely true. Never heard of a everything being great. All green check marks and then *POOF* all down the drain..

And you don’t even seem that upset? I read this thread in the tonality like you lost your bagged lunch.

There must have been signs? Fights? Disagreements? Passion?
5 months is a decent chunk of time
Yes to all mate. Plenty of passion and disagreements. I've been bossy with her on many occasions. The tonality is because i half expect it with women - not to say it doesnt hurt when it does come to an end though. I am pissed off.

I made her an awesome present as well which i really want her to have but how is that possible.
 

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
Oh I don’t know man. The woman would have to be well trained not to spill something at some point. These are average humans; emotional too.
Or OP never even picked up on it.

We need more background OP!
She always left her phone around by me when we were with each other. Even if she left the house for 20 minutes. She was never cagey with it. At least when i was there. It could easily be another guy around. Never got an inkling of it but you never know
 

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
210
Don’t reward her. Find another woman walking around and just say...
“You know, I made this for someone but it didn’t work out. I want you to have it. Merry Christmas.”

Turn around and walk off.
You speak truth there. Its a bummer though because it took me 5 weeks to do with her name on it! The day before i was about to present it to her as well.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
She drunkenly told you she loved you and you went radio silent on her. She got vulnerable and then embarrassed by herself. Instead of sucking it up, she broke up with you, deciding that you both are obviously looking for different things - her => love, you => not love.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top