Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Am I being gamed back?

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Went on a 3rd date open the date with a kiss. Everything went swimmingly. You know light banter, asking about my dating life, infinte touching and kissing.
She kept contact the next day and i offered dinner in a few days time, at my place she seemed ecstatic asked what i was going to cook her and then vanished.

Lol

What to make of this? Low interest? Gaming me?
You waited too long to have sex with her. 3rd date is when it should have happened, By the time you offered dinner in a few days time, she could already been pregnant by another guy.

You have to strike when the iron is hot. Unless you are a Hollywood Star, don’t assume it will always be hot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You waited too long to have sex with her. 3rd date is when it should have happened, By the time you offered dinner in a few days time, she could already been pregnant by another guy.

You have to strike when the iron is hot. Unless you are a Hollywood Star, don’t assume it will always be hot.
Mostly true.

But there's some women due to her upbringing might require additional time and effort.

If OP is looking to just bang, then 3 dates should be a deal breaker, especially in cities.
 

ace88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
11
You waited too long to have sex with her. 3rd date is when it should have happened, By the time you offered dinner in a few days time, she could already been pregnant by another guy.

You have to strike when the iron is hot. Unless you are a Hollywood Star, don’t assume it will always be hot.
The painters were in town 3rd date
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Third date and just a kiss? You should at least be making out with the woman by the third date. Some women will go out with you, spend your money and then when it’s time to “Netflix and chill” they disappear because they don’t want to have sex with you and it’s usually because she is still banging her ex or she is bored. I have never had any long term success with women who make you wait and like they say, the wait is never worth it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
You gotta be careful with her getting comfortable though cause then you have one foot in the friend zone and the other on a banana peel. Thinking back to every girl that came right out and admitted to me without me asking, “I feel completely safe and trust you”, I never slept with a single one of them.
I'm not saying that you need to wait six months. But I think "comfort" as a strategy is underrated here. Certainly it's a balancing act, and you don't want to be all comfort and no excitement/attraction. But comfort is a factor that should be included in there somewhere.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
I have certain standards when it comes to this sh!t.
And you should too!

My standards = progress
I have to feel like I'm not wasting my time.
If the third date or third meeting feels worse than the first date, I'm dropping her ASAP.
This is not progress, it's a setback.
 

ace88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
11
Third date and just a kiss? You should at least be making out with the woman by the third date. Some women will go out with you, spend your money and then when it’s time to “Netflix and chill” they disappear because they don’t want to have sex with you and it’s usually because she is still banging her ex or she is bored. I have never had any long term success with women who make you wait and like they say, the wait is never worth it.
Yeah making out not kissing. I say kissing i mean make out.
 

ace88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
11
I have certain standards when it comes to this sh!t.
And you should too!

My standards = progress
I have to feel like I'm not wasting my time.
If the third date or third meeting feels worse than the first date, I'm dropping her ASAP.
This is not progress, it's a setback.
Same here. There is constant progress when we are toghether.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Not gonna bother reading all the posts here.

She likely had a guy in her life that came back into the frame, you can’t win against this. Or, she just wasn’t feeling you. Either way you need to dust yourself off and keep it moving.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Y not go dual strategy. Treat it like a flake. Reach out a week later with a Hi. In the meantime stack more plates. One of the many benefits of plating is u don't care too much when they give it up as your getting plenty anyway. Her better option may fall through she LL be all worked up and bounce back to you and you LL be nuts deep. Happened to moi many times. Seldom stable but it all adds to your rotation and experience.
 
Top