niceguytoalphamale
Master Don Juan
Hey guys! I've been watching alpha male strategies on YouTube.com he has some really good techniques and advice. What's your guys thoughts on this?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Your goal should be to stay on your purpose. Women should be a compliment to you not your purpose.The best thing he says is to stay on your purpose. That's the number one thing he says and it's vital for any man.
If we are to believe what he says:
1. He is 6'4
2. He's 230ish and ripped
3. He makes a large amount of money
4. He is decent to above average looking
5. He regularly rotates roughly 5 women at a time
His advice is very dominant, very assertive, very strong. These tactics will not work for someone below 6 feet that doesn't go to the gym and enjoys video games. As others have said, you need to internalize the main "message" and come up with your own tailored strategy. The rest of his strategies aren't really for 95% of men.
The best pieces of his advice are really nothing different than what you find here: be indifferent, stay focused on your purpose, de-prioritize women, always approach, don't invest too much too early, keep non-sexual contact to a minimum...basic stuff.
He's also good to listen to if you need a kick in the balls. He very clearly has lots of confidence, something you can't fake.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Don Demarco!!!That's big bro.....
Its good content. He seems bitter similar to RMG but its a by product of female nature and a gynocentric society. AMS spits bars. There's no infield its hard to say.Hey guys! I've been watching alpha male strategies on YouTube.com he has some really good techniques and advice. What's your guys thoughts on this?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
His videos givr guys out of the game or beaten back new life so they dont mind paying for the consultation. One area that is a gold mine is helping men to get their needs met and empowered in bad marriage or LTR situations. Thats like more than half of relationships.I like his videos. Someone sent me his 10 Commandments for dating video and I thought he was spot on. Later.. I think it was @Glassguy that mentioned him in another post and so I went back and watched a dozen of so of his videos, so I only have a small sample to judge, but I haven't seen anything I disagree with.
Anyone that follows AMS advice will definitely do better with women... you might not get the same results he gets, but you will get positive results, especially if you start off mired in weak behavior. Having said that... I'm really not sure how this guy makes money. Most of these dating and relationship coaches make their money off guys that are trying to figure out what went wrong with, or how to get a particular chick. They sell men on the idea that they can 'do stuff' to get results. They sell "tricks" and "tips"... basically trying to convince people with disposable income how to act attractive. Most men are not like me... completely uninterested in relationships... so his advice pretty much mirrors what I do... I just do this as a middle aged white dude.
But you know what.... any man that just has the balls to approach women and go for what he wants will get results... because you can't win unless you actually take the field... so if PUA stuff gives a guy confidence, he will naturally see improvement.
He's a personal trainer by day and a bouncer at nightI like his videos. Someone sent me his 10 Commandments for dating video and I thought he was spot on. Later.. I think it was @Glassguy that mentioned him in another post and so I went back and watched a dozen of so of his videos, so I only have a small sample to judge, but I haven't seen anything I disagree with.
Anyone that follows AMS advice will definitely do better with women... you might not get the same results he gets, but you will get positive results, especially if you start off mired in weak behavior. Having said that... I'm really not sure how this guy makes money. Most of these dating and relationship coaches make their money off guys that are trying to figure out what went wrong with, or how to get a particular chick. They sell men on the idea that they can 'do stuff' to get results. They sell "tricks" and "tips"... basically trying to convince people with disposable income how to act attractive. Most men are not like me... completely uninterested in relationships... so his advice pretty much mirrors what I do... I just do this as a middle aged white dude.
But you know what.... any man that just has the balls to approach women and go for what he wants will get results... because you can't win unless you actually take the field... so if PUA stuff gives a guy confidence, he will naturally see improvement.
There are 2 ways to attract women.Started watching his content recently, his talking points are legit.
A man shouldn't waste his whole week approaching women, get on your purpose.
Inprove yourself first then develop and abundance mentality.
A lot of other dating coachs try to sell a "quick fix". AMS tells us to work on ourselves.
His also direct and straight to the point, no beating around the bush for half an hour.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What?Common man being assertive is far wider then this. Id say 60% of it is in how you look at people and talk to them.
Being tall has merit but it doesn't make you super man. Im not 6ft and i have had many taller guys tell me im intimidating. And one was a really assertive trial lawyer.
Agree you can take his advice but to default to comparing yourself to him is self defeating.
You dont think women lie to get attention??Hes good and has some good pointers but his morals are very questionable, sometimes he suggest lying to women to sleep with them.
The only thing I have against him is his presentation of the information. If you like the drill Sargent tough guy attitude.
I was laughing when AMS was like "Do y'all wanna be on this high moral shyt, or do y'all wanna get pvssy?"You dont think women lie to get attention??
Sex for men is the same as attention for women. They certainly lie to get it.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.