Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha male strategies on YouTube.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been watching alpha male strategies on YouTube.com he has some really good techniques and advice. What's your guys thoughts on this?
He copied a lot off of Alan Roger Currie and Mode One. When he first started on Youtube he was about lying to Women and built the "Sleazeball Gang". Now he kind of changed his tune to a more "honest" direct approach. Someone posted something on youtube of Women talking about him on a Women's forum about how his game is weak. I think they'd been out on a date with him before. His real name is Feliciano Collins

Attachments

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA stuff works because it forces you to confront your fears. If pick up enough, you'll become desensitized to rejection and you'll accept a negative outcomes without getting emotional about them. This applies to everything in life. It's not the pick up lines that work though, it's the change in your character that women are attracted to.

People censor parts of themselves to try and fit into cliques or to appear virtuous or attractive to others, and it comes across as phony because it is. When you are no longer afraid of negative outcomes, you can say what you really mean to say and you'll be attractive to the kind of woman you want to be with. You'll also come across as genuine at work and in social circles.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
He copied a lot off of Alan Roger Currie and Mode One. When he first started on Youtube he was about lying to Women and built the "Sleazeball Gang". Now he kind of changed his tune to a more "honest" direct approach. Someone posted something on youtube of Women talking about him on a Women's forum about how his game is weak. I think they'd been out on a date with him before. His real name is Feliciano Collins
6'5 and jacked, no wonder he has a regular rotation of girls with weak game. On youtube you gotta emulate the big boys when u start off and can be more orginal when you grow.

You see this with a lot of gaming youtubers who emulate pewdiepie at first before they develop their own style.

But your whole comment reaks of jealousy, AMS is out there succeeding in life while you have not achieved a single thing.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really laughed when I saw the "interested in a relationship" statement on his profile, because anyone who has watched at least one of his videos knows it's the last thing in the world he would want :p

I think his videos convey the fundamental very well, in his one unique thuggish way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist and women empowerment types will hate him. Im his area women will date and fvck him because others are and his popularity .

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But your whole comment reaks of jealousy, AMS is out there succeeding in life while you have not achieved a single thing.
Dude, You have no idea what you're talking about.