"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

All my plates smashed.

alx

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
8
I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.

When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.

When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
Find more.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It's not a plate if you haven't had sex.

I lost a plate so I'm down to 3.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

alx

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
8
One of them was fat. I'm not finding fat chicks to be any easier. If anything they are more work. More judgemental, more frigid. I don't get it. Why do 4s and 5s go around rejecting guys as if they are 8s and 9s?
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
One of them was fat. I'm not finding fat chicks to be any easier. If anything they are more work. More judgemental, more frigid. I don't get it. Why do 4s and 5s go around rejecting guys as if they are 8s and 9s?

I'm in before the bigdave joke I'm sure there is one in here somewhere..


WHY THE F WOULD YOU PLATE A FATTIE DO YOU HAVE A FAT FETISH?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.

When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
Sounds like a typical Friday night. Just keep approaching.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
how are you this masculine alpha male
I thought we agreed not to address each other. Work on yourself don’t worry about me.
 
Top