You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Find more.I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.
When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
@Murkserious how?It's not a plate if you haven't had sex.
I lost a plate so I'm down to 3.
@sosousage ugh depends on the person I guess.fatties are more economical choice
One of them was fat. I'm not finding fat chicks to be any easier. If anything they are more work. More judgemental, more frigid. I don't get it. Why do 4s and 5s go around rejecting guys as if they are 8s and 9s?
On a $ invested per pound basis.fatties are more economical choice
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Sounds like a typical Friday night. Just keep approaching.I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.
When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
Lul >says hello to girlYou didn't have any plates because you weren't sleeping with them.
How what
how are you this masculine alpha maleHow what
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I thought we agreed not to address each other. Work on yourself don’t worry about me.how are you this masculine alpha male