Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All my plates smashed.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.

When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the numbers, I even had about 4 girls agree to meet but they all went ghost and now I have no plates.

When all the plates are spinning it feels good like one of them has to go for you. Then when none of them do it kinda sucks.
Find more.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a plate if you haven't had sex.

I lost a plate so I'm down to 3.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them was fat. I'm not finding fat chicks to be any easier. If anything they are more work. More judgemental, more frigid. I don't get it. Why do 4s and 5s go around rejecting guys as if they are 8s and 9s?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them was fat. I'm not finding fat chicks to be any easier. If anything they are more work. More judgemental, more frigid. I don't get it. Why do 4s and 5s go around rejecting guys as if they are 8s and 9s?

I'm in before the bigdave joke I'm sure there is one in here somewhere..

WHY THE F WOULD YOU PLATE A FATTIE DO YOU HAVE A FAT FETISH?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like a typical Friday night. Just keep approaching.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how are you this masculine alpha male
I thought we agreed not to address each other. Work on yourself don’t worry about me.