AlexLefty’s 3 Month Vegas Immersion Journal of Awesomeness

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know when you first got to Vegas and were having approach anxiety I suggested you set a goal, for one day, to go for 30 approaches in 3 hours, in order to force yourself to get out of your head and through quick repetition get over your fear of simply approaching women. I saw value in you doing that once, maybe twice. I also felt it was important in the interaction for to actually practice developing a bit of rapport with the woman you approached. I am regretting my suggestion to you now as I think you've taken the concept and warped it into something never intended and something I think is actually detrimental to you in the long run.

I think you may be mistaking uncomfortable action with productive action. Your new goals, imho, do not leave the time and space for you to actually connect with the woman you are approaching. To me you are setting a goal that, by the extreme limited time, forces you (and ingrains in you) to act like a robot and treat the woman so much like a target that you really have no time to interact or build rapport with her. You have 1 minute to approach, interact and find a new target. Really?? 30 in 30, or 50 in 60, is a set-up to go through motions like a robot. You are no longer a man approaching and connecting with a woman. In case you haven't noticed, women don't respond positively to robot approaches. Women respond well, to men reaching out to connect to them. Teach yourself to be a man comfortable approaching and interacting with women.

I understand 30 in 30 may give you the adrenaline rush and feeling of accomplishment because you are forcing yourself to be uncomfortable. I think in the long run the practice is actually a BIG disservice to yourself, as you are ingraining habit that will only hinder you in my opinion.

I suspect your new goals are actually a diversion from your facing your deeper fears of, how to actually progress an approach interaction along comfortably and successfully. I really think you would be best served to scrap your 30 in 30 and 50 and 60 type goals and instead force yourself to practice getting over the bigger wall, your bigger fears, one real approach at a time.

People value connection. Women respond to men who genuinely connect with them. Don't practice being a robot. You'll only have to unlearn it later. Teach yourself to be centered and present. Those two things give man a sense of presence that other people take note of and do not forget. Practice that (not robot approaches.) Practice being centered, present and then genuinely connecting, in that moment, with whomever you are interacting with. That is a skill that will transform you and your life. Women eat it up because it's rare and massively attractive.

It seems, to me, your focus in Vegas is so numbers, hours and transaction oriented, as measures of your success there, that you are lost focusing in busyness, as ways to indicate time well spent. You seem to have the attitude that approaching women there is like a job there rather than an extension of you having fun there. I'd suggest you reconsider your mindset and also clarify what you most want to transform and experience in the next two months, so you can insure your actions are truly in aligned to deliver that to you.

TL;DR in bold above

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know when you first got to Vegas and were having approach anxiety I suggested you set a goal, for one day, to go for 30 approaches in 3 hours, in order to force yourself to get out of your head and through quick repetition get over your fear of simply approaching women. I saw value in you doing that once, maybe twice. I also felt it was important in the interaction for to actually practice developing a bit of rapport with the woman you approached. I am regretting my suggestion to you now as I think you've taken the concept and warped it into something never intended and something I think is actually detrimental to you in the long run.

I think you may be mistaking uncomfortable action with productive action. Your new goals, imho, do not leave the time and space for you to actually connect with the woman you are approaching. To me you are setting a goal that, by the extreme limited time, forces you (and ingrains in you) to act like a robot and treat the woman so much like a target that you really have no time to interact or build rapport with her. You have 1 minute to approach, interact and find a new target. Really?? 30 in 30, or 50 in 60, is a set-up to go through motions like a robot. You are no longer a man approaching and connecting with a woman. In case you haven't noticed, women don't respond positively to robot approaches. Women respond well, to men reaching out to connect to them. Teach yourself to be a man comfortable approaching and interacting with women.

I understand 30 in 30 may give you the adrenaline rush and feeling of accomplishment because you are forcing yourself to be uncomfortable. I think in the long run the practice is actually a BIG disservice to yourself, as you are ingraining habit that will only hinder you in my opinion.

I suspect your new goals are actually a diversion from your facing your deeper fears of, how to actually progress an approach interaction along comfortably and successfully. I really think you would be best served to scrap your 30 in 30 and 50 and 60 type goals and instead force yourself to practice getting over the bigger wall, your bigger fears, one real approach at a time.

People value connection. Women respond to men who genuinely connect with them. Don't practice being a robot. You'll only have to unlearn it later. Teach yourself to be centered and present. Those two things give man a sense of presence that other people take note of and do not forget. Practice that (not robot approaches.) Practice being centered, present and then genuinely connecting, in that moment, with whomever you are interacting with. That is a skill that will transform you and your life. Women eat it up because it's rare and massively attractive.

It seems, to me, your focus in Vegas is so numbers, hours and transaction oriented, as measures of your success there, that you are lost focusing in busyness, as ways to indicate time well spent. You seem to have the attitude that approaching women there is like a job there rather than an extension of you having fun there. I'd suggest you reconsider your mindset and also clarify what you most want to transform and experience in the next two months, so you can insure your actions are truly in aligned to deliver that to you.

TL;DR in bold above
Interestingly, I have to disagree with you.

Vegas is absolutely a numbers game. You will get laid there if you look at women as a transaction. The women there aren't looking for a "connection" they are just looking for an alpha for fvck them hard.

Vegas isn't like other towns. You need to just go in and push through sets one after another without caring what the girl thinks. Because everyone there is on vacation, conversations are different than if you're at home.

I think AlexLefty is having fun. I'm quite jealous of him because I would love to spend a few months in vegas not giving a fvck about anything but I can't do that at this point (maybe next summer).

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score

TL;DR in bold above
I agree with you, partially haha. There are some major misunderstandings here, and it's really my fault for not clarifying earlier.

So here's how it works. When I say "30 in 30", I mean I have 30 minutes NET to do 30 approaches. However, the GROSS time spent in the field is usually between an hour and an hour and a half, sometimes even more. Picture this: you start the timer at 30 minutes at 9:00:00PM, then 45 seconds go by before you actually approach your first set. So when you approach the timer is at 29 minutes and 15 seconds, and it is 9:00:45PM. At this point, when you approach, the other person stops the timer. In other words, your time "in set" does not detract from your "timer" time. So you really ARE getting the connection you speak of. Finally, at 9:12:45PM you come out of your first set with a number. And at this point the other person starts your timer again at 29 minutes and 15 seconds. So even though 12 minutes have gone by in actual time (GROSS), only 45 seconds (NET) have gone by on the timer. See what I'm saying? This is what we've been doing since you very first suggested this :)

This allows for a large breadth, AND depth of interactions. Because the true issue in approaching is skipping out on sets/having a large gap time between sets. The benefits of doing such a high number of sets in such a short NET period of time (long GROSS period of time) are as incredible as they are numerous.

So yeah, I totally agree that if I wasn't pausing the timer then it would be pointless (at my level at least) because you'd basically be running up and saying hi and then running away haha.

However, I must disagree in another aspect because this IS like a business. And its success can be calculated in terms of hours and numbers and transactions, mostly because these are key drivers of success and improvement. This is not to say that I'm a cold robot approaching girls without finding a connection. Rather, I'm trying very hard to build the connection and genuinely interact as a human being. It's just that, on a macro level, it is very figures and numbers oriented. It's so hard to explain because it really is just a huge paradox haha. I have to be present, yet I also have to be strategic and business oriented. Because even though this is the most fun I've ever had, it is most certainly work. It's the hardest and most fun work I've ever had to do, emotionally speaking. I'm not just here to have fun. I'm here to work. But the great thing is that I have fun anyways because it's such awesome work!

Interestingly, I have to disagree with you.

Vegas is absolutely a numbers game. You will get laid there if you look at women as a transaction. The women there aren't looking for a "connection" they are just looking for an alpha for fvck them hard.

Vegas isn't like other towns. You need to just go in and push through sets one after another without caring what the girl thinks. Because everyone there is on vacation, conversations are different than if you're at home.

I think AlexLefty is having fun. I'm quite jealous of him because I would love to spend a few months in vegas not giving a fvck about anything but I can't do that at this point (maybe next summer).
Agreed. Most people you find aren't from here. Though you obviously still need some of that emotional and genuine connection.But I think your description is more accurate for this environment.

And yeah dude I'm having a lot of fun! You totally should dude! You have 1 year! Start saving now! I saved about $5,000 in the 3 months before I came here. That, combined with about $50 per week in passive income that I'm earning has allowed me to do this. I'm sure that if you started saving now you could easily meet these threasholds. Especially if you come down here with someone else because then your costs are cut in half.

Also I made a post about how much I spent in my first month. I think you saw it but if not look it up. I'll also make a post about my total expenses at the end of the trip so you'll know how much you need :D

Also, also, it's worth noting that I've been waiting to do this for over a year! It took that much time to find the perfect opportunity time to do it, and most importantly to find someone to do it with me. After I found that person to do it with me, it took over 6 months to actually convince them that it was worth it. So yeah, I've been masterminding this trip for over a year, but my point is that if I could set it up then you can too!

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The downside is that when you go home the girls will be a lot uglier and you won't be going out 7 nights a week lol

When I got back from vegas two weeks ago I didn't want to go out cause it was going to be such a letdown!

When I'm there just on vacation I have a totally different mentality and approach to women. I think when I'm in home I'm in "work" mode and don't open up that much. In vegas I have to filter I just let it all out and do the craziest shyt. The one thing is that if I lived there for a month I'd probably end up in rehab.

Props to you for planning it out and making it happen. For me, my big task is to get out of California and move to Texas and I'm giving myself 12 months to do it.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The downside is that when you go home the girls will be a lot uglier and you won't be going out 7 nights a week lol

Not sure I know what you mean? Vegas actually has the highest pool of 9s and 10s I've ever seen

When I got back from vegas two weeks ago I didn't want to go out cause it was going to be such a letdown!

When I'm there just on vacation I have a totally different mentality and approach to women. I think when I'm in home I'm in "work" mode and don't open up that much. In vegas I have to filter I just let it all out and do the craziest shyt. The one thing is that if I lived there for a month I'd probably end up in rehab.

Props to you for planning it out and making it happen. For me, my big task is to get out of California and move to Texas and I'm giving myself 12 months to do it.

What's in Texas?

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been struggling with a low energy and confidence the past few days for a number of reasons. Mostly, I think, it's because of my success barriers.

Been pushing through it anyways. Went out tonight. Had a good night :)

Talk to you soon,
Alex

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget how much you've transformed since you arrived in Vegas. Give yourself credit. You are taking action to be the man you want to be. Many people spend their lives wishing and hoping but never really doing. You are in Vegas! You made that happen! You are on a mission to improve yourself. Day by day, you are, even when it sometimes seems imperceptible or so far from where you want to be. Enjoy the journey! Enjoy Vegas! You are doing it! There is lots to be proud of!

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget how much you've transformed since you arrived in Vegas. Give yourself credit. You are taking action to be the man you want to be. Many people spend their lives wishing and hoping but never really doing. You are in Vegas! You made that happen! You are on a mission to improve yourself. Day by day, you are, even when it sometimes seems imperceptible or so far from where you want to be. Enjoy the journey! Enjoy Vegas! You are doing it! There is lots to be proud of!
Thank you :)

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The juicy bits of what has happened the past few days:

Emotions

The past week has been rather tough for me. It's like I hit my "man period". I haven't recorded statistics, but I would guess that this happens to me about once every month. It's like a sick introversion and depression comes over me, greatly reducing my social skills and feeling of value. I become more anxious, less confident, and lose the desire to do most things. Despite this, I went out every night and even during the day sometimes too. Now, I feel like I'm finally coming out it. My feeling of value as a man is returning. Fvck I really need to start documenting when this happens to see if it really is a monthly thing, and then try and stop it because it's so fvcking annoying haha.

Anyways, this whole negative emotional hiatus made it rather hard to game. I'm glad I pushed through, though, because I think it really strengthened me as a man.

Do you ever deal with something like this?? If so, please explain.

Approaches
The past two or three days of approaches have been great! I'm obviously still feeling some social anxiety, but nothing like before. I do still puss out on some sets because of inertia, but it's an improvement! Like I'm not really feeling cloudy in the head or nervous in my chest and stomach so much anymore. It's more of just a weird emotional inertia that keeps me from approaching when I don't. That being said, the approaches that I have done recently have been the best since the beginning of this excursion.

I'm more witty, and calm and collected in set.

I wanted to say something about last nights approaches but I forgot what it was. Meh...anyways they were pretty good. I approached some hot sets and did it with minimal self-resistance. Went in much more confidently and man to woman. Getting better reactions and able to pivot while in set.

Tonight's approaches went very well also. Although I didn't approach a lot of the sets I thought I should, I did approach approach a lot of the sets I should. I approached some pretty attractive ones too and I'm realizing that they're just humans. Like it's becoming more ingrained in me that it's "normal" to approach and talk to random strangers so I'm getting much better at it! I've been scoring numbers here and there, but that has never really been a problem for me. The problem is getting quality numbers that I can follow up with later or pulling instantly. I'm working on qualifying the girls more and creating an emotional reaction. Like, doing things that are emotional is one thing that I can't quite wrap my head around yet. It's obviously a very ambiguous topic. Meh, further study and testing is needed.

Overall, approaching is easier, I'm approaching more, and my sets are going longer and better! Yay! My raw skill set is definitely improving.

The reason I'm getting better recently
Two main reasons, I think.

1. Never give up, never surrender. I've been forcing myself to go out, even through my emotional lows. Like before I leave the house I really don't want to go out haha. For instance, I didn't want to go out tonight, but it was in my opinion my best night so far! So persistence and developing that consistency (like I mentioned in an earlier post about success which you must read) is key!

2. I've met up with some really great guys. I met these two great guys who are into game on Thursday. They're better than me, and so it has really helped to have another perspective than my usual wing or just going out by myself. I also met another boss mofo tonight who I think is better than me too. These guys are approaching and pushing me to do it as well. Like just having that little extra "push" to get going has been so, so helpful. I know I'm also developing some great friendships in the process. So the simple act of conversing and building relationships with these random dudes has also helped my social skills and general confidence as a man. It's great, I'm starting to build a network and friendships out here!

The negatives
The big negative is I know I'm not going absolutely 100% fvcking balls to the wall. Like I hit emotional walls and lethargy throughout the night, and sometimes the stop me from still going. Like tonight, I was only out for maybe 2.5 or 3 hours max because we got tired and left. I know game is very emotionally draining and this is normal, but I need to push myself to keep going! Like I'm talking the kind of effort equivalent to when I'm studying for 16+ hours straight when I have a big exam. Like it's fvcking draining to do that, but also so fulfilling because I know I put absolutely 100% effort into it, and that I "left it all on the floor".

I could've stayed out later tonight, but I didn't. So I just need to really really really push myself. Like tonight was awesome and great, but I'm still disappointed in myself because I didn't give it 110% you know? Like even if I don't get laid, but I know that I put in MAXIMUM 110% effort and did the very best that I could do, I would still be 100% happy, blissful, and satisfied beyond measure! Needless to say, I will be working on this :)
P.S. I remembered what I wanted to say about the other night. My roommate and I went out with two of our new friends. We split up in twos and both groups pulled. Well, Brandon and I got back into the girl's hotel room, but I couldn't pass through her last minute resistance. Was making out with her and rubbing her pvssy outside of her panties or whatever. But yeah, couldn't close it. Was hoping I could get a day 2 but that didn't happen. I could've tried harder. But I discovered a sticking point I have which is getting really close to sex but not actually sticking penis in vagina. I worked my fvcking ass off to get through it with this particular set though. So even though I didn't close I still worked through my sticking point and it was a great experience. I went over this whole interaction in-depth IRL so I'm not gunna write all about it here. But yeah, there's the update.

TLDR
You should read the whole thing, there's some good stuff in there; no shortcuts for you ;)

Talk to you soon
Alex

Last edited:

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I applaud you for putting yourself out of your comfort zone. A lot of guys will say "oh this is being desperate for female attention," but it really isn't. You are putting yourself out there in a position A LOT of guys would not to better themselves. Good job my friend!

djLOL

Banned
Reaction score
What if YOU could dedicate all of your time to learning game?*

Hey guys, my name is Alex. I’m new to the forum (kind of, I posted in the HS section years ago) but not to game (at least the theory). Game and the study of social dynamics have been active interests of mine ever since I stumbled upon them in this forum nearly 6 years ago.

Anyways, my friend and I traveled to Las Vegas to answer the above question*. Basically, we took a 3 month leave of absence from ordinary life to game, full immersion style, in one of the greatest game cities on earth.

My goal with this journal is to create a documentation of my successes and failures during our escapade, and to share them with you. I hope that we can all use this as a resource to share stories, advice, and to learn. I will post as often as I can, but I’m not going to create a specific schedule just yet. Right now we’re finalizing our housing situation and should be moved into an apartment complex within 1 mile of the strip by Monday.

Quick Facts about Me:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5’4
Body Type: Toned
Experience: Casual, on and off for 6 years. Except for a 1 month immersion period two summers ago in San Diego (I saw very real results and was even getting laid by the end of the month, but those gains have completely left me at this point.)
Misc: Majoring in Entrepreneurship (have 3 classes left which I’m finishing in the fall.)

Overall, I’m excited to begin this journey and meet those of you who are also living in Vegas. Because one thing is for sure, we’re tearing the strip down this summer!

Talk to you soon,

-Alex
Of all the posts I read on here yours is the one that finally made me make an account. Youre totally pathetic! Are you kidding me!?! The fact that you have to completely move to try and "gets" girls is totally a loser move. You want to get girls? Let me tell you how. Be yourself, be confident, and smile. Why are you trying to be someone else huh? Or is it that youre just a sad, misogynistic bastard. Add to this that youre short! HA! Good luck buddy! Im guessing you hardly have any money and probably dont have good looks because you havent gotten girls before. You should stop while youre ahead. Actually work on your life instead of being a pathetic loser.

This post goes for the rest of you on this board. The fact that any of you are even looking at this is so desperate and sad. Just be yourself dudes

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates soon to come, I'm just too tried right now. Stay tuned :)

Talk to you soon,
Alex

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex,

Like some of the others, I applaud your enthusiasm and you do seem to make progress. Though a little disappointing that you haven't scored properly yet.

The one thing I would say which will improve your chances exponentially is to dial the intensity down from 11/10 to 9/10. Do not force things. Ever. Be cool.

Like I said, your enthusiasm is great and could do with infecting a number of other lads on this board to give them the kick up the a$$ they need. That being said, some might say that you are borderline OVER-eager, and this will translate directly in to your interactions as too much intensity, over-familiarity and even as far as desperation.

There are a couple of things that draw me to this conclusion:
>7 - 12 hours per day of pickup
>....the kind of effort equivalent to when I'm studying for 16+ hours straight when I have a big exam.

My friend, this is all too much. You're obviously a very intense character which is refreshing, but only to a point. There is little wonder you are burned out. You said yourself that you were in a dark place from work and study before you arrived in Vegas. Take some time to chill as well. You will return from your trip in a darker place if you don't relax a little and especially if you return with not a single extra notch on your belt.

You're spending far too much time 'gaming', especially during the day, and not enough time enjoying your time, relaxing, networking and planning for the future. If you spend half your day approaching women without success (when many are not really interested anyway), of course you are going to be lethargic and disenchanted by the evening. Instead of gaming, you could even work a few hours a day/week in a bar, honing your social skills, earning beer tokens and approaching all at once.

I realise the point of it was to immerse, but come up for air occasionally and regularly, network with other guys as well (as you have seen already is enlightening in itself; they may also open doors for you). Find activities during the day to socialise without the pressure of getting laid as an outcome. This will put your mind in a far more relaxed state when you go to the clubs and will translate in to your body language, tone of voice, expression, everything.

Adopt some of this advice in the short term and I promise your will be reporting greater successes by the end of month two. I promise you this will work.

Breathe and live like the breeze flowing in and out of a swinging door. Everything else will fall in to place naturally.

All the best.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever my buddy and I used to get burned out on approaching women week after week in bars, we finally just stopped and quit making women our focus. We went out to enjoy ourselves with no goal in mind other than to have a good time. Well guess what? When you give off a vibe that you truly don't care, and know how to have a good time, women take notice. Many times we ended up with girls because our behavior was on point. They wanted in on the fun.

A few weeks ago I was at a big concert. I just stayed in the parking lot where the real party was instead of going to the concert. Eventually I found some guys playing live music with a crowd around it. I started dancing like nobody was watching and before you know it I have girls dancing with me. There was a set of 2 that came back four different times and they were 15yrs younger than me. I'm sure one of them wanted my number, but I was there to party and dance. Girls weren't my focus but I sure drew them in with the vibe I gave off.

If you want to be successful with women, stop making them your main focus and go enjoy yourself. You will be more productive in the long run.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates for the last 9 days of pickup
Honestly, I can't remember much :) Been going out and hitting it hard (as usual). Went to all the usual spots, and despite my burnout (which I discuss in detail below) I was pushing through, and improving, even if only nominally, because of it. I think it's important to push through when you're having a bad night because it gives you some perspective. But pushing through a burnout night may be a totally different thing. In other words, I don't think you can push through too many burnout nights in a row because it's like stabbing yourself in the chest; self-destructive in the long term.

I pulled a few days ago. Long story short: I introduced my wing to this girl I opened at Omnia the night before because it was both of their birthday's. They vibed but she didn't text back afterwards. The next night they ran into me at a different club and stopped me. I didn't remember them at first, but when I did I called Brandon over and reconnected him with his girl. Then I started talking to one of her friends (there were like 5 of them). Before you know it, we're suggesting we go back to our place to get drinks. Two of them agree. Honestly it was a pretty effortless pull. I wasn't really attracted to my girl and was just occupying her so my wing could get it in. But, once we got back to our place I ****ed her haha. I didn't really have to do "pick up" to get her. It seemed like she was attracted to me almost immediately, so really all we had to do was manage the logistics properly and make them feel comfortable. Overall, a good experience.

Most importantly...

On Burnout and my NEW perspective on work
A few days after the pull I was going out incessantly as usual. But, Monday night it finally hit me. I was feeling just god awful and I finally said "fvck it, I can't push through this sh1t anymore, I'm going home".

The result was a long and very helpful talk with my wing. I took Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (today) off and I'm literally feeling 1000X better. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't fix my despondency, but this has done it.

This has been a HUGE revolution in my LIFE. Possibly in the top 5 revolutions/awakenings/realizations I've had my entire life. I have a completely new perspective on work ethic that is going to pervade my entire life.

@TheMonkeyKing & @Howiestern thank you for your kind, and true words. I would have vehemently disagreed with both you a week ago, but now I finally see the purpose of breaks. I've always thought that I have the power to push through anything. If my body or mind are telling me no, then man the fvck up and push through that. Through sheer force of will and determination I can make myself do anything. This is actually not true. You are completely right that I was trying too hard and putting to much work/focus into this. As a result, the progress that I so desperately desired wasn't coming. In the long run, it's waaayyy better to take breaks.

And not just breaks, but having recharge days and impromptu days. I've created a system that I think I can use to sustain myself in the long term now. No longer will I be plagued by these quasi-sine curve patterns of burnout and intense progress.

@TheMonkeyKing if you read what I have below you'll see that I've basically embraced everything you said. Pickup should be more fun for me from here on out.

Recharge days and impromptu days, my new formula for longterm success and avoiding burnout
I actually wrote this in my personal journal the other day, so I'm just going to copy and paste that here. So far this system is working, and I feel 1000X better than I have in recent memory. Using this system of recharge and impromptu days I can revitalize my energy and be much more effective in my work.

--------

First of all, it's important to note that I am extremely introverted. I finally embrace this. The following system is to allow me, as an introvert, to succeed.

As an introvert,

A recharge day is a day where I only focus on myself. I don't try and be social or talk to anyone. I focus only on my own specific goals and things that I want to accomplish. Examples might include, big words, meditation, gym, ready, n-back, etc. The most important thing is that I have solitude and time to be completely alone and do my own thing. I do not want to interact with other people or do game. This recharge day thus allows me to have the fuel to go HAM at being social and game on the days that I do practice them. Thus, I'm doing less days than when I do it every single day. However, my learning curve is faster because I'm doing it more deeply and better when I am doing it because I am recharged!

An impromptu day is similar to a recharge day, but on an even deeper level. The problem with having a recharge day, as an introvert, is that it still subtly feels like work. It's like you're recharging, but some of it is still leaking out the back end. This is because us introverts love to have structure and to create systems and follow patterns and what not. So when we have a recharge day, it is still part of a system. We're saying: "I'm setting aside this amount of time specifically to recharge, so ****ing do it from this time to this time and ****ing recharge dammit."

The problem with this is that it is also a system and thus some form of work and is thus also draining and mentally fatiguing. To compensate, we must have an impromptu day. Impromptu days do not happen nearly as often as recharge days, and should probably occur about once every two weeks for the optimal effect. During an impromptu day, you literally have no obligations or goals (because we introverts love our goals, even if our goal is to relax or recharge.)

The goal is not to recharge, the goal is not to work, the goal is not to not have a goal. Simply put, there is no goal or obligation. You can literally do whatever the **** you want or don't want for the whole day. You can be productive if you want. You can read a book. You can meditate. You can do you goals. You can do work. You can relax. You can recharge. You can watch game videos. You can do big words. Or, you can do none of it! There's literally no damn obligations. The day is yours to be free and present. Just be free of time for the day and do not think about what you have to do in the future. Just do whatever the **** it is that you want to do that day. You literally have nothing to do for the whole day! An impromptu day is a day free of obligations and goals, and is necessary from time to time in order to allow an introvert to be fully recharged and reset from their busy, nonstop, always going minds that create structure and goals incessantly.

---------

This is seriously an awakening for me. Even if I went back home with nothing to show for my time in Vegas but this awakening it would be worth it. Because this literally answers so many questions I've had about myself and how to optimize my time. I feel like I actually understand my own mind and emotions better than I ever have (at least 10X better). It truly is an invigorating feeling to feel like one understands oneself (at least much better than before).

What do you think?

Talk to you soon,
Alex

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar epiphany recently. Sometimes it takes some suffering to find out who you are.

If you understand your own mind it will make you much more happy as a person because now you can train yourself to do things that increase your chances of success.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar epiphany recently. Sometimes it takes some suffering to find out who you are.

If you understand your own mind it will make you much more happy as a person because now you can train yourself to do things that increase your chances of success.
My thoughts exactly! I've had two general struggles growing up. 1. Not understanding what "normal" is and how the average person/world operates. 2. Not completely understanding who I am. I'm solving #1 everyday, but I feel like I made a HUGE leap with #2 because of this awakening. I really do understand myself a lot better now. And for some reason this gives me more confidence. Probably because I know intuitively, like you said, that I can now train myself to do things to increase my chances of success.

Do you feel like you know yourself @skinnyguy? Because of this awakening, I know myself at least 20% better now!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think?
Nice one. Seems like your experiences and our conclusions have synchronised.

I am guessing that you are a bit younger and my previous suggestions came from the benefit of experiences that you are now going through.

To all intents and purposes, we could sit here all day and tell you what to do, play by play, but the best way for you to learn is exactly what you're doing - going out and finding out for yourself. So many guys here just want the quick fix answer for one obscure problem; you are going about it in the right way and building solid foundations which will serve you through the rest of your life.

Caring for and looking after yourself will serve you as much, if not more than any game tactics. Well done.

Regards your awakening, you are truly swallowing the red pill now, in the classical sense. You are breaking free from the oppression and conditioning that 80% of the population are still under. You are living by your own terms.

There will be frustrations, when you realise people close to you are still very much asleep - especially women you meet. I have learned to screen women very quickly for blue and red pill tendencies. I can have casual flings with blue pill women, but they just don't understand my outlook on life for anything more meaningful; it's far too complex for their conditioning to comprehend.

Just know that you can't force people to wake up; they have to realise for themselves. You can drop little hooks in to conversations which gets them thinking on your terms, but never straight up argue that your philosophy is preferable to theirs.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more lay reports!

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheMonkeyKing you're totally right. No matter how much I want to just be able to know the answer, I really have to discover it for myself. Which kind of fvcking sucks in a way. I wish I could just download karate into my brain like in the Matrix. In absence of that, however, I'll settle with having to push myself hard through a variety of experiences in order to improve :D

Well, wassup muuuutha fvckaaasss! (Hanky Moody reference.) I haven't posted for a while, and I'm sure you all thought you were done with me, but my determination cannot be broken so easily. In truth, I've taken the past couple weeks off. As I mention in my above post I finally realized my need for recharge and impromptu days. This awakening has really added to my core confidence and helped to establish the framework of my strong personality. After I took about a week and a quarter off I went out again and got sick, so that shaved about another week off of me going out. From there I got pretty used to staying in and being introverted. It was really nice actually, but I could feel myself start to "drift" as Napoleon Hill would say. And I've only got a few more weeks left out here so I decided that I needed to go out again.

And guess what? Tonight was probably my best night so far. I was in-state, laughing, and just having a good time. Opening came naturally to me and I was just hitting up girls left and right. Bam. Bam. Bam. I'm going to do my best to recap some of my sets to learn from them.

Norwegian 3 set:

Got to the club. Met up with my wing immediately. We took two steps and he entered this hot Norwegian 3 set that he had opened earlier. Right away I was thrust into conversation. It was really silly blabber to be honest. Making fun of one of the girls for having a fire crotch. Saying weird things like "we're all related, brother and sister." Got into a silly dance battle with one of them, I never even got her name. Energy was high, was having fun, good! Eventually they left. Should have isolated one of them, and sat down/leaned against the sofa that we were standing next to. The set was opened and hooked for sure, just need to isolate and get some real rapport with one of them to move it forward. Good.

Dime Piece
Opened this dime piece two set while in the Norwegian 3 set. Was walking by, yelled at her or tapped her (maybe both). People were walking between us. I say, "I make a lot of money." She smiles, laughs, keeps walking and follow her friend. I sidle past the people in between us, keeping her attention. Then say something like "No, I have size 15 shoes, so what does that tell you hmmm?" Just being silly and getting my energy up for my first sets. Responds well, keeps walking. "No wait two seconds." Grab hand and pull her in. Can tell this could go somewhere but she says "my friend" and tries to follow her. We hold hands as we walk behind the friend and I try to keep up the witty banter. Then for some reason I just eject back to Norwegian 3 set. I should have stayed calm, and just walked with her. We were holding hands and the set was opened. Could have followed to their end destination with friend. Didn't have to keep the banter going so much. Too try hard. Just stay calm and have that definiteness of purpose as you walk with her. Then start up conversation when you stop walking. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Still good though :)

Random Bachelor Party Girls

Standing next to them. Open. Say random silly ****. They open then turn her back. Think they were drunk and fvcked up and weren't really into conversing. Talked to one. Could have pulled her in and talked more, but just let it slip. Wasn't really interested in it, but should have tried to go as long as possible for the practice.

Katy
Katy was walking by herself. Opened. Say something. Wing starts talking to her. He looses the convo, I'm still standing there. Then I just start shouting random things at her. Like "yeah Katy, why are you here!" "yeah, why!", or something. She loved it. Was genuine and just funny. Remember to just express that genuine joy. Then had a bit of a normal conversation, wings butted out. She was very flirty and seemed kind of down. From Canada with 14 other girls. Was married though. Said "you should move to America and we'll get married, then you'll have American citizenship", or something. She cracked up.I wanted to try and kiss her, but I knew she was married. Not sure what I should've done here. I've had a lot of bad experiences with married chicks in the past. She says shes going to find her friends, gives me the flirty love eyes, blows a kiss. I say "I'll love you forever." Damn haha.

Chick by Pool
Standing talking to my two wings. One says that it's crazy bumping tonight, more than usual and that you can feel the sex in the air, these girls want to get taken home, there's a good vibe (there definitely was, you could feel it.) I lean over to this girl standing next to us "What do you think? My friend says it's a good night to fvck, girls want to get fvcked tonight. The energy is all the way up!" Looks at me, like wtf...then her expression changes and she laughs. She loved it. "No, it's not, energy is low." Get into playful fight about it. Random dude then walks between all of us and tries to drag her away. "Let's go over here, come on." Weird. Tried to **** block us but she's like, "no, I want to stay here...[leaves]...I don't even know him." Start talking more. Slightly lead, move her over a few steps. "Come over here." Works well. Holding hands. Sitting down. Get number. Go in for kiss but she rejects it. Then kisses me on cheek and stands up all embarrassed. I leave. Could have gone about kiss smoother. Should have lead her around the club and lead more. Should have been more dominant with the kiss instead of wishy washy. But, wasn't really attracted to her so I just wanted to try it for the fvck of it and then bounce to where my wings were. But should have lead more and kissed stronger if I really wanted her.

Those were the most impactful sets that I remember. Were definitely more. A lot of silly "I have a lot of money" ones and dancing too. That's the thing. I was dancing and was genuinely happy too. Need to remember that. Having this introverted time alone has really helped boost my game more than just going out would have, ironically. Not going out has given me the biggest boost so far. Finding my center, embracing the introvert within me, making myself happy, and then going out and being naturally happy works wonders.

Going out tomorrow night. Wish me luck.

Talk to you soon,
Alex

P.S.
@LiveYourDream @marmel75 @skinnyguy @Mr Wright How have you guys been doing? Haven't talked to you in a while. Everything going good?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout out. I'm on the East Coast right now, but in 3 days I will be tearing it up in Austin. I've been looking forward to the trip for a while.

The bad part is I have been missing my Latina chick back in LA. Sad case of oneitis I know, it's just that she turns me on so much and is so submissive. The last time I was out there the trip was perfect, everything went right.

@AlexLefty1 im glad you're having fun out there. I would highly recommend Daylight beach club on a Friday or Saturday. And yes, the best nights in Vegas are when you're with your boys just laughing and not giving a fvck.