Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahh! Where s my hair??

Cinch501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only 29 + my hair is gettin v thin. Im gonna shave it as short as I can but jus wanna know do women go for men with shaved heads? What about clean shaven heads, like Kojack?

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dooomed dude.....No woman will ever like you again.

cumon dude, don't sweat it. If you can create attraction, it doesn't matter.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to fixate on that; a lot of guys will find any excuse in the world not to approach women.

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chicks that a receding hairline will hurt you with are 19 year olds........which really sucks...........:cry:

Zeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started losing my hair at the same time. Worry not.

Style comments: Nothing looks worse than someone who has LONG hair and thinning hair simultaneously (other perhaps than a toupet or a comb-over).

It's time to start looking like a real man. I've found that I use that serious, masculine military look. I don't go Kojack, I keep it very short.

If you are going bald, go to your barber, get him to give you a number 2 or number 3 army shave. Keep the hair short, then learn how to cut it.

Eventually, depending on HOW you are losing your hair (I've got that Kevin Spacey look), you play with it. I have two grooves on both sides, and an island on the front. I let the hair behind the island grow a little longer so that it bridges the horse-shoe and the island. When done subtly it works very well. Time to learn a new style, that's all.

Next, consider your facial hair. If you have thick facial hair, grow a decent goatee, and sytle it very well. Don't know how? Ask a MALE barber. Tell him that you also want to adjust for your facial assymetry (all of our faces have two sides to it, neither are identical). I recommend visiting at least several male barbers, and look for the one who "gets it".

It's just that phase in a man's life. You are no longer the lithe and skinny, cut pizza scarfing boy you once were. Take advantage of that, because now you are truly becoming a MAN, not just a "young man" You get to adapt to your changing body. testosterone. You should (if you haven't already) notice an increase in muscle mass. I'm going to bet that you are also seeing signs of a wider chest, larger shoulders, stronger back and thickening legs. (Ah! But watch the belly, my friend! :) ). Probably your sex drive will become less sharp, more mellow, but more controlled and more powerful. Less choppy waves, more deep currents.

Use the hair loss as a sign of growing dominance and power. Embrace the power that comes with it. Take advantage of it. Stand straight, and let your head shine on. You are now in your power years.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 24 and dealing with it, and my sarges are stronger than ever. The chicks will sometimes say something about it, but that is usually after she has already slept with me and gets up the nerve to mention it :)

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinch501

Would you rather date an HB with huge guns with poor confidence, low self asteem and no personality or an HB with small boobs, who oozes with sexuality, is funny, confident, sure of herself and is great to be around?

Everyone on earth has some feature or attribute they feel self conscious about.

The key is about your attitude and how you deal with it, and thats what people respect!

I mean if you dwell on it or not its still there, so why not make the best of it. Besides, if you want to compare, look at all the celebrities with hair loss...Vin Diesel, Robin Williams, Bruce Willis, Robert Duvall, Homer Simpson, Billy Corgan, Montel Williams, the list goes on forever.....................being bald adds character.

Hell If Jude Law can bag the nanny - so can you !! :p

Elimidate

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best to be bald and well dressed

It is better to have a bald head like captain Picard instead of wearing a toupee. A toupee would show that you are insecure.
You just have to dress classy to impress the ladies.

I talk to other women on different sites; they told me that they prefer bald men to be well dress. You don't have to dress in expensive clothing but the clothes should be tasteful and elegant.