"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Age of consent in canada

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
16 y/o for girls for sex. Right?

What if the guy is 30 years old and she just turned 16? How does that work?

What if it's 19 and 16? Would it be legal?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
The real legal age is 14..but that only flies if you're 16....

16 is fine UNLESS you are in a position of power. For instance, you are a cop and you had consentual sex with a 16 year old. She could turn that around saying that she was intimidated by your power...you'd lose your job, life, etc. Bad idea unless you're a bum who works at mcdonalds.

18 up is fair game.


NB: Isn't there some kind of website with all this info on it?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Luveno
The real legal age is 14..but that only flies if you're 16....

Does a fake ID work? :D

16 is fine UNLESS you are in a position of power. For instance, you are a cop and you had consentual sex with a 16 year old. She could turn that around saying that she was intimidated by your power...you'd lose your job, life, etc. Bad idea unless you're a bum who works at mcdonalds.
Soo... when a girl turns 16, it's fair game for everybody? Or only if the "seducer" is 18 and yonger?

18 up is fair game.
18+ you mean?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
MUHAHAHAHHAAH ROFLMAO :D

It's legal to sleep with a 16 year old, but I can't fukk one in the ass :D :D :D

The Criminal Code does not now criminalize consensual sexual activity with or between persons 14 or over, unless it takes place in a relationship of trust or dependency, in which case sexual activity with persons over 14 but under 18 can constitute an offence, notwithstanding their consent. Even consensual activity with those under 14 but over 12 may not be an offence if the accused is under 16 and less than two years older than the complainant. The exception, of course, is anal intercourse, to which unmarried persons under 18 cannot legally consent, although both the Ontario Court of Appeal(3) and the Quebec Court of Appeal(4) have struck down the relevant section of the Criminal Code.
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Originally posted by Luveno
The real legal age is 14..but that only flies if you're 16....
I thought it was 14 with no restrictions. (except for the one "position of power" thing whatever that is)

So if you're 45 and not in a position of power over the 14 year old chick (like a teacher or something), you can fukk her legally. At least I think that's the law, but I might be misunderstanding it....
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by showtime17
I thought it was 14 with no restrictions. (except for the one "position of power" thing whatever that is)

So if you're 45 and not in a position of power over the 14 year old chick (like a teacher or something), you can fukk her legally. At least I think that's the law, but I might be misunderstanding it....
Yeah, that's the way I see it too.

The 2 year difference applies when a 14 year old molests a 12 year old... that would be legal :D
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
What are you getting at man. If you are 30, you need to find some other chicks before you worry if screwing a 16 year old is legal or not. That is just sick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Heizen
What are you getting at man. If you are 30, you need to find some other chicks before you worry if screwing a 16 year old is legal or not. That is just sick.
Not legally it isn't
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Originally posted by Heizen
What are you getting at man. If you are 30, you need to find some other chicks before you worry if screwing a 16 year old is legal or not. That is just sick.
back in the old days, chicks used to get married at like 13 or something. for example juliet in shakespeare's play is supposed to be 13.....
 
Top