Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

A

AJ84

I think demographics is important when discussing age. A 19 year old could possibly have never been to a bar before. She could be sheltered and used to little boys. Once she hits that 21 year old demographic, she's going to realize that a man is someone with a career, his own place, a car, social life, higher purpose, etc. 19 year olds think 6 pack abs are impressive. It's not hard to impress them. But you are also more likely to activate their cognitive dissonance as an older man. Her body might say yes but her socially conditioned mind might tell her no because her friends are biased. But once the real world hits her like a ton of bricks and she has to pay her own rent, she's going to realize real quick what real value looks like. And it's not about being cool.

Even as a guy in my 30's, I get qualified by 21 year old women on my career and social status. Believe it or not, they would not have dated me if I was 21 and still in college. They might have slept with me if there was attraction, but they wouldn't take me seriously.

Men and women do not have the same internal clocks. When a woman is 21, she is in her absolute prime. And she is vetting for a prime man. Most 23 year old guys are still trying to figure themselves out. A guy doesn't hit his prime until he is about 27. Some guys don't have everything figured out until 30.

So 27-30 year old man = 21 year old woman, roughly.

However, because men can get better with age, a 40 year old man can have just as much value if not more than a 27 year old man. We are not judged on our ability to bear children, so we can't lose value just for getting older.
You’re right about men not being judged on their ability to bear children, but it doesn’t change the fact that women typically choose to marry and have children with men closer to their own age.

However the average hot 21 year old in her prime is not likely looking for a husband or provider. She has her choice of the hot young buff guy for parties and marathon sex and the older guy with some class and some cash for mature dates and sexual technique. She has the highest SMV out of everyone. And she knows it. She’s not likely to be vetting for one prime man, she’s going to be vetting for prime MEN. Because she can. And at 21, she’s not likely going to care if he has it all sorted out. Women that age typically aren’t looking to settle with one guy anyway so being a stable Joe with a good job won’t impress her as much as being youthful but having some class, maturity that her male peers won’t have, and the money to show her a good time that males her age can’t afford. And he has to look good too. Women have eyes and young women are way more into looks than older women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is, despite the assertions of the women posting here, it's common knowledge amongst men that young women are attracted to men in their 30's or 40's. Provided they have their shiet together.

Most men in that age group is already married or snatched up and off the market for many young women.

Then they're left with either single men who has been single for most of their lives, considered losers and a very small subset that's still playing the field.

Any man that puts work into himself can and will attract young women because there's a huge market out there in need of a man that has his shiet together.

If u r fat, no problem, go on a diet.

If u hv small shoulders or skinny, no problem, go to the gym, work on it.

If u r balding, no problem, shave ur entire head, get a good tan going, build ur body up and carry yourself well with confidence.

I'm sure there's a ton of other problems a man might face with getting young women, the thing is, ur smv as a man can and must be worked on, that's the good news.

A woman's smv is fixed by nature and declines from age 16 onwards, any other narrative put forth is pure lies by the feminine imperative to entrapped a man to forgo young women and start viewing older women as quality.

Work on yourself guys.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is, despite the assertions of the women posting here, it's common knowledge amongst men that young women are attracted to men in their 30's or 40's. Provided they have their shiet together.

Most men in that age group is already married or snatched up and off the market for many young women.

Then they're left with either single men who has been single for most of their lives, considered losers and a very small subset that's still playing the field.

Any man that puts work into himself can and will attract young women because there's a huge market out there in need of a man that has his shiet together.

If u r fat, no problem, go on a diet.

If u hv small shoulders or skinny, no problem, go to the gym, work on it.

If u r balding, no problem, shave ur entire head, get a good tan going, build ur body up and carry yourself well with confidence.

I'm sure there's a ton of other problems a man might face with getting young women, the thing is, ur smv as a man can and must be worked on, that's the good news.

A woman's smv is fixed by nature and declines from age 16 onwards, any other narrative put forth is pure lies by the feminine imperative to entrapped a man to forgo young women and start viewing older women as quality.

Work on yourself guys.
That's what I think the issue really is. Expired women loosing to the younger women. So socially shame younger women. It's a western culture thing to be closer to the same age. It doesn't exist in the rest of the world. As western civilization is failing, this could be one of many things causing it. These older women should be with husbands and raising kids. If we want that type of civilization. Otherwise just say.."We will never marry a man." But evidently that doesn't work. They still feel the need to get a plow horse to do most of the work.
It no longer or will ever apply to me again in the way the imperative wants it to be.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I think the issue really is. Expired women loosing to the younger women. So socially shame younger women.
Or shame the older man.
My current girlfriend is 15 years younger than I am. When we got together, I was 42, she was 27.
For the most part, I don't think age is an issue unless you make it one.

I'm 58 now, which is getting up there. I notice a lot of younger girls will still flirt with me. Sometimes I go out and I'm not really into interacting with people, and I get the sense some of the younger girls are irritated that I don't appear to notice them. I'm not saying they want to hook up with me or whatever, but I do think they still want the validation.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a shaming dynamic in western society where men following biological urges in finding women at prime breeding age attractive is morally repugnant. This is because as women have become more powerful in day to day life, older women have created this idea to save their own marriages.

The only issue is on goals and lifestyle.
If she’s 19 and wants a family, what does age matter within reason? If she’s 19 and wants spring break style life, then no, 40 is too old.

Similarly, some guys at 40 are still acting like they’re 19.

My wife’s 11 years younger than me (high fives accepted). When I was her age, I was WAY too childish to get married.

Me marrying her caused a lot of friction and quite a few of my friends wives and GF strongly disapproved and almost equated marrying someone 25 at age 36 was borderline pedo. Which it isn’t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad polygamy is outlawed.

I'm convinced that it's the only way forward towards a happier environment for everyone especially children.

Don't think this will ever be reinstated as many men are imbued with the White Knight's ideology being perpetuated by the feminine imperative since young.

Monogamy is just plain unnatural for men.

Thought's?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw.

A

AJ84

I'm convinced that it's the only way forward towards a happier environment for everyone especially children.

Don't think this will ever be reinstated as many men are imbued with the White Knight's ideology being perpetuated by the feminine imperative since young.

Thought's?
[/

I think polygamy should be decriminalized. If two or more women want to share a husband they should have the right to do that.

I think it will be legal in the near future, as we see this decriminalization of gay marriage and the whole gender identification change happening.

Right now most people associate polygamy with FLDS and Warren Jeffs and girls being forced into it, Muslim cultures with forced marriages and stuff. When it’s attached to oppression and abuse people are against it, understandably.

There are shows like Sister Wives where the women choose to share one man, they weren’t forced into it by religion or economic necessity.

This will be legal but it will be legal both ways, that’s what will happen.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Thought's?
It would seem that it is more workable. Civilization would have collapsed in the late BC era if it wasn’t.
I support it. The monogamous thing has been a failure without social and economical restraints on a woman’s basic sexual behavior.

To say that monogamy is a recent failure in modern western society is pretty short sighted. There are some self evident truths that get ignored. Things like a woman when put under competition with other wives is completely different and perhaps even happier. The attention she does get goes a long way. Whereas attention in the monogamous paradigm has little or no value.

I wouldn’t claim to know all the answers. Perhaps even the notion of monogamy or even polygamy are both wrong. However, left in power or left to their own devices, women go self destruct mode. Unrecoverable levels of self destruct.
Women will always search out men and need men to lead. To construct order out of chaos. An honest woman will admit when she is alone and especially without a male, her mind becomes increasingly chaotic. Even a woman hates her own chaotic mind.
Ask any random woman if she would rather work for a woman or a man. Women, underneath, are enemies of other women. Far more competitive towards each other than men realize.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

It would seem that it is more workable. Civilization would have collapsed in the late BC era if it wasn’t.
I support it. The monogamous thing has been a failure without social and economical restraints on a woman’s basic sexual behavior.

To say that monogamy is a recent failure in modern western society is pretty short sighted. There are some self evident truths that get ignored. Things like a woman when put under competition with other wives is completely different and perhaps even happier. The attention she does get goes a long way. Whereas attention in the monogamous paradigm has little or no value.

I wouldn’t claim to know all the answers. Perhaps even the notion of monogamy or even polygamy are both wrong. However, left in power or left to their own devices, women go self destruct mode. Unrecoverable levels of self destruct.
Women will always search out men and need men to lead. To construct order out of chaos. An honest woman will admit when she is alone and especially without a male, her mind becomes increasingly chaotic. Even a woman hates her own chaotic mind.
Ask any random woman if she would rather work for a woman or a man. Women, underneath, are enemies of other women. Far more competitive towards each other than men realize.
I would rather have a male boss for sure. Yeah that’s very true what you’re saying. Some exceptions of course. But men seem to be more laid back in leadership positions then women I find.

One draw back for polygamy would be the amount of men who would have no access to prime women. If we look at polygamy through the ages (the way I suspect men are thinking when they talk about bringing it back), the economy was much different, women had little to no access to resources and only a select group of privileged men had multiple wives and harems. The average man, which is the majority of men would not be one of those privileged men.

Back then there were less men because they died in battle. Today we have almost equal numbers in many counties with many countries actually having more men.

Let’s say we reverted things back to 700 yrs ago with the amount of men we have now. Prime women with would use their SMV to latch onto the richest men and join his harem of wives. That’s a lot of average men with no access to prime women to marry.

Look at Utah where polygamy occurs in the FLDS cults. In those communities it’s the select in group of old guys who collect the best of the women, and they drive out the young men as to make the choice for young women even more limited.

In places like Saudi Arabia where single average men have zero access to women and are basically discriminated against they turn to each other for sexual release and are prime candidates for terrorism recruitment.

So men don’t fair well with no access to women, just like women don’t fair well with no access to men. There’s a reason why we are drawn to each other, after all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One draw back for polygamy would be the amount of men who would have no access to prime women.
I pretty much agree with what you've been saying. I've never understood why polygamy isn't legal, it makes no sense to me. That said, it wouldn't be something I would be interested in. Running a household of wives sounds like a lot of hassle.

As you say, if they were to legalize it, most likely it would work both ways. Although men don't seem to be interested in being part of a harem for one woman. But I doubt if many modern women would be interested in being part of a harem either.

And of course the drawback to polygamy becoming more commonplace is that it leaves fewer women in the dating pool. This would increase the number of incels to an even higher number. If they legalize polygamy, and it became popular, they would likely have to legalize prostitution as well. Because too many men unable to release their testosterone-driven urges could lead to violence and aggression.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I’d rather date someone my own age or a little older. This current relationship is the first one with someone younger, and he isn’t much younger at all. I’ve been out with men who are 5 years younger, but much beyond that I lose interest. I require a man who can lead me and therefore someone with a similar amount of life experience.

So all the assumptions about me being unattractive are silly.

That avatar is me. My current BF took the photo...so it’s recent. ;)
I reckon we are the same-ish age and I 'm curious about your mindset as a high value woman on how you look at your (general female YOU) romantic future in the next 3-4 decades. I guess I'm curious about what women our age think about how menopause is going to affect their desires in a long term partner. Do you personally think there is going to be a WALL for you?

I'll answer my own question as a 45 yo. man...I thought I was going to screw my way through the phone book post divorce. Figured there were plenty of low value recycled women I could love and leave. I was surprised to find that I desired someone who I could share experiences with. While Hot 20 somethings still catch my eye, I'm actually MORE attracted to someone I want to spend time with after the deed is done. (As long as we frequently do the deed and do it well). I don't think being a father in a small community that I could be a serial womanizer. I didn't want to start another family with the next LTR or have to deal with that demand down the road.

So that automatically slotted my target female into a certain age bracket (basically had kids older than mine). I could see that being different from a single guy. LSS it's more about similar life experience for an LTR than age per se. Yes there will be a wall for me. That wall is going to be my ability to RELATE to potential partners, and form a partnership. I'm seeing that in my 73 yo bachelor uncle. I doubt he could ever live with someone now....

MTA....
I also started looking at women my parents age to see what I found attractive about certain women's personalities as well as appearances post WALL/menopause. One couple who are in my parent's card circle really made me say "That's the relationship I want" and "I want my partner to have that attitude when we are in our 70's" . Now I did check out her daughter and unfortunately, I did not see that same quality in her . As an aside, I seldom have seen a much younger woman who I RESPECTED in a relationship with a big age disparity.

Last edited:

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. In high school my varsity soccer coach was hot. HOT. He was happily married to my English teacher (she was very fit & pretty). So a number of us thought our coach was attractive and he was in his 40s.

Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, and if you are an outlier through looks, power or whatever that’s great, you will have better results, and that’s what folks around here aspire to.

The oil & gas businessman I met the other night was a powerful man AND a high status, high class man.

But I come from an affluent background and do well myself. So I’m accustomed to that type of man. Attraction & desire are important to me. I did not have any desire whatsoever toward him. He was educated, interesting, cultured, sophisticated, powerful etc. He was too old. Period.

I’m older, obviously but I’m an outlier myself. When 20 something year old bouncers check my ID (and see my birth year), and they do a double take & say “No Way, WOW” I just smile.

I have no issue attracting younger men. My BF is younger by 2 years (and very handsome).

Generally I’d rather date someone my own age or a little older. This current relationship is the first one with someone younger, and he isn’t much younger at all. I’ve been out with men who are 5 years younger, but much beyond that I lose interest. I require a man who can lead me and therefore someone with a similar amount of life experience.

So all the assumptions about me being unattractive are silly.

That avatar is me. My current BF took the photo...so it’s recent. ;)

I’m not trying to be an a$$hole, but this forum is all about the truth so I have to call you out.

Every post you make seems to be a veiled excuse to drone on about how excellent you are - “I come from an affluent background”, “I’m accustomed to a certain type of man”, “I’m an outlier”, “I have no issue attracting a younger man”, blah blah blah... I’m so desirable, I am immune to the wall.

Other than your bragging, I haven’t once read a post you’ve written and thought “here’s someone who really gets it”. I just see a female seeking validation in the oddest of forums.

I’m 39, and my sense of you is that you’re probably bangable, but also annoying as hell and have a hard time maintaining the attention of high value men. Which is why you come here and post on a daily basis, to get that attention fix.

Just my two cents.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with what you've been saying. I've never understood why polygamy isn't legal, it makes no sense to me. That said, it wouldn't be something I would be interested in. Running a household of wives sounds like a lot of hassle.

As you say, if they were to legalize it, most likely it would work both ways. Although men don't seem to be interested in being part of a harem for one woman. But I doubt if many modern women would be interested in being part of a harem either.

And of course the drawback to polygamy becoming more commonplace is that it leaves fewer women in the dating pool. This would increase the number of incels to an even higher number. If they legalize polygamy, and it became popular, they would likely have to legalize prostitution as well. Because too many men unable to release their testosterone-driven urges could lead to violence and aggression.
If you want polygamy LEGALLY be single. As single there are many workable structures.

A

AJ84

Most women are not interested in being a part of a harem, that’s true. Some modern women do like sharing men and vis versa and that is happening in the West but it’s far from common and it’s not tied to needing to share in order to survive. It’s more like some kind of free love thing peppered with some bisexuality probably lol.

They should legalize prostitution for sure. I bet they will in the near future.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Polygamy is already in practice in many parts of the world.

Yes we're all read about it from some news or articles at some point in our lives. Sometimes even outraged by what is being fed to us in the papers etc.

But has any of you actually seen one close up and personal?

I have.

Right now as I'm typing this, I'm working in a society that practices polygamy and is legal.

Do all the men here have multiple wives? No.

Do all women has multiple husbands? No.

Do some men have multiple wives? Yes and for most part those are the men that is naturally inclined to have them anyways.

Of which a vast majority is highly functional/successful vs those within a monogamous relationship.

It's just plain natural selection.

What many men failed to realise is that women in modern or western societies are already practically practicing polyandry with or without your permission on a very large scale, often hidden within a monogamous relationship.

So how does legalised polygamy help?

It will allow men a level playing field against polyandry.

Polyandry = females with more then 1 male sexual partners.

Thought's on how polygamy gives an edge in a marriage?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polygamy is already in practice in many parts of the world.

Yes we're all read about it from some news or articles at some point in our lives. Sometimes even outraged by what is being fed to us in the papers etc.

But has any of you actually seen one close up and personal?

I have.

Right now as I'm typing this, I'm working in a society that practices polygamy and is legal.

Do all the men here have multiple wives? No.

Do all women has multiple husbands? No.

Do some men have multiple wives? Yes and for most part those are the men that is naturally inclined to have them anyways.

Of which a vast majority is highly functional/successful vs those within a monogamous relationship.

It's just plain natural selection.

What many men failed to realise is that women in modern or western societies are already practically practicing polyandry with or without your permission on a very large scale, often hidden within a monogamous relationship.

So how does legalised polygamy help?

It will allow men a level playing field against polyandry.

Polyandry = females with more then 1 male sexual partners.

That one dude probably gave the go ahead for you to be married. He wanted someone to ease the burden on him while he dips in for his nectar.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Besides producing a competitive environment for the women I will need to think about it a little.

Another truth in your post is that polygamy is taking place right in front of us anyway. Husbands and boyfriends remain clueless.
The high end men already have numerous “wives”.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The high end men already have numerous “wives”.
Exactly.

But those average clueless men are being cuck around by their own wives or girlfriend's simply because they're easy targets, being simplified and reduced into sheeps by the very women they love.

The irony is, just the mere mention of polygamy will receive flak from some soyboy goody 2 shoes who'll feel repulsed and outraged.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic lack of understanding of polygamous societies.

Polygamy was more widespread when a high percentage of men were dying regularly in battle or work.

There weren’t enough men for the women.

Now, in western society with low birth rates, we see women acting in a similar fashion.

Women would not be “happier” as part of a harem. Women are happier with their own harem of guys. As evidenced by how they have behaved in those circumstances.

We are all looking for our free lunch in sexual matters. Even women.

Polygamy is a complete disaster for the children within a society. It’s what you see in some communities (for example, the West Indian community in Uk). Men going around creating kids and skipping off to the next woman. Look at how those communities operate V an Asian community with strong family bonds. No contest. Well mannered and hard working kids V a crime wave.

The reason some are arguing for it, is because this is a forum for screwing women and clearly personal interest plays a part “why can’t i fvck anyone I want without the consequences?”

Any of you raised without a father? Anyone seen people raised without fathers? Delinquent boys are made from this. I’d wager every stripper, escort, porn star or just slvt has a father figure lacking, or a weak one.

You also end up with disenfranchised poor men who will never get laid or have kids. I’m sure the “dog eat dog, I AM reality” types will say that’s a good thing. Let the unsuccessful sperm perish. That would be right if a/ success was about merit and virtue. It isn’t. Half the “successful” guys in their porches I know had an inheritance or took over the family business along the way. That isn’t virtue. And b/ those disenfranchised men will come after you one day. They have nothing to lose.

Marriage was indeed an institution mainly to protect women. Women who were desired at 20 but discarded at 35. Even through my ingrained misogyny, I can.....I mean....they’re human too. Perhaps....I can put my desires aside as objectively justice should be done as opposed to my own will to pleasure, that’s a thought!

There are hookers available for married men who are bored. There are mistresses. Why polygamy is favoured to that is beyond me, my guess is it’s the ego gratification of denying another man his chance to be happy. To have more for yourself and damn your brother. All of which is indicative of a low quality man consumed with his status and ego and not creating a better world.