Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age, man......

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been away from here awhile, come back to lots of great advice. Here are some things that have worked for me after a heart attack 4.5 years ago that I didn't see listed in the thread already. Age today is 55.

Hormesis-hypothermic/hyperthermic conditioning (fancy way to say sauna and cold showers or ice packs/coats/belts regularly). This includes intermittent fasting/limited insulin window as well. Immense feeling of health and youth after getting into this routine. Gerd/acid almost nonexistent compared to in my 40s. I get bursts of euphoria now at all times similar to teen years. I think it may be due to HGH release or could just be the detox effect.

Herbs and spices - Ginger, raw organic Cocoa, Tumeric, Cinnamon (Ceylon not viet nam cinnamon) in protein shakes with organic psyllium husk fiber. Cilantro, Basil, other spices used freely in cooking. Cold brew coffee in moderation and gallons of organic gunpowder green tea made in bulk and chilled, little alcohol, little liquid calories, only dairy is organic brown eggs and a small hunk of cheese every now and then. I have no discernible inflammation any more. Lots of greens and cruciferous. 2 pieces fruit per day, not much other added sugar.

Rowing machine/ERG - Surprised no one mentioned this. Low impact. Compound exercise of many of the pull muscles that are hard to keep when getting old. Great for ass when concentrating on using glutes as a primary force. I don't worry about splits, just set tension to max and do about 300 calories at a time at a good pace that keeps heart rate at 130-140.

Most other stuff I do has been mentioned, good luck!

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Getting older sux worse than anything. Didn’t hit me till around 42-43. Work is what gets me. I’m so darn tired on Friday nights after working by two regular jobs all week. I have no energy. But if I don’t work for three days I get energy like I used to have when I was younger and it’s game on. I can conquer the world again.