Age is magic...

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why but it seems as us guys get older, it generally seems easier to interact with younger women...and even ask them out. Maybe it's their naiveness, or our experience/wisdom they look up to, or our passion/ambition, that just makes it easier in the realm of younger women.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its girls too

it makes them look better.. its all insecurity,

girls tend to date older guys because it gives them self approval.."wow if i can date a guy that age i must be good"
she can also bragg to other woman..

thats goes for mostly younger girls.. once both of the people are over 18.. it doesnt really make an impact unless there is a difference of 4+ years

it also goes as finacial stable,
for goals, mostly older men are more mature and have a better develop mind state. that turn girls on too

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless there is a difference of 4+ years
I think thiss becomes less relevent as you get old, I mean the difference between say 28 and 18 is significant, but between 28 and 40 is not as much. What I am saying is as you get older the acceptable gap between ages becomes wider, acceptable as in you remain compatible.

Postit225

Reaction score
Thats very true
Christ in highschool it was pedophilia for a Gr. 12 to go out with a Gr.10...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mindset is different with younger women because I think of them as children and thus treat them so. And they love it.