biker_gixxer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 3, 2004
- Messages
- 688
- Reaction score
- 0
How old are you and what's the age of the youngest girl you've ever had sex with? The youngest girl I had was 19, I was 29.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
No problem West. How do I move it?Originally posted by WestCoaster
... or the main DJ board, which has become the high school board.
This is supposed to be the "mature man" site. Not being a prude, but the last thing I want to happen to this board is to deteriorate into comparisons of who banged who, how young she was, a play by play of their sexual escapades (I could care less; plus most of it is lying anyway), and so forth.
The DJ board has de-evolved into that immature stuff so I respectfully suggest you take it there .... pleeeeeeease.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
neither am I, lol.Originally posted by WestCoaster
Or perhaps I'm subconsciously jealous because I'm not getting my jollies with a 19 year old :>)
Well if not, why post this in the first place?Originally posted by biker_gixxer
neither am I, lol.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
49 year old? Nice...Originally posted by OpenMind
Im 30 and been getting my jollies from a 46 year old, a 36 year old, and a 49 year old, all MILF's...... the younger ones just don't seem to satisfy me..
]Originally posted by maranathaman
I don't care if whoever thinks it's "bragging" childish, or whatever...
I am 42, and about a month ago banged a 20 year old on two separate occasions. It was some of the best sex I've had in a long time!
I also met a 20 year-old very hot model and she told me that her bf is 40. So i don't give a fk what other people think. if you are older and can still pull some young puss-puss, mo' powa too ya!
Why not? I haven't banged a young one lately, but I have. I think it would make an interesting topic, if not, oh well.Originally posted by Survivor
Well if not, why post this in the first place?
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.