"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Age gap...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
How old are you and what's the age of the youngest girl you've ever had sex with? The youngest girl I had was 19, I was 29.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
haha, crazy a$$.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Take it to the high school board

... or the main DJ board, which has become the high school board.

This is supposed to be the "mature man" site. Not being a prude, but the last thing I want to happen to this board is to deteriorate into comparisons of who banged who, how young she was, a play by play of their sexual escapades (I could care less; plus most of it is lying anyway), and so forth.

The DJ board has de-evolved into that immature stuff so I respectfully suggest you take it there .... pleeeeeeease.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: Take it to the high school board

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... or the main DJ board, which has become the high school board.

This is supposed to be the "mature man" site. Not being a prude, but the last thing I want to happen to this board is to deteriorate into comparisons of who banged who, how young she was, a play by play of their sexual escapades (I could care less; plus most of it is lying anyway), and so forth.

The DJ board has de-evolved into that immature stuff so I respectfully suggest you take it there .... pleeeeeeease.
No problem West. How do I move it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
No need to move it ...

... I'd just rather have that banter over on the other DJ board.

Or perhaps I'm subconsciously jealous because I'm not getting my jollies with a 19 year old :>)
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: No need to move it ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster


Or perhaps I'm subconsciously jealous because I'm not getting my jollies with a 19 year old :>)
neither am I, lol.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Re: Re: No need to move it ...

Originally posted by biker_gixxer
neither am I, lol.
Well if not, why post this in the first place?

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
Im 30 and been getting my jollies from a 46 year old, a 36 year old, and a 49 year old, all MILF's...... the younger ones just don't seem to satisfy me..
 
Last edited:

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I don't care...

I don't care if whoever thinks it's "bragging" childish, or whatever...
I am 42, and about a month ago banged a 20 year old on two separate occasions. It was some of the best sex I've had in a long time!
I also met a 20 year-old very hot model and she told me that her bf is 40. So i don't give a fk what other people think. if you are older and can still pull some young puss-puss, mo' powa too ya!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by OpenMind
Im 30 and been getting my jollies from a 46 year old, a 36 year old, and a 49 year old, all MILF's...... the younger ones just don't seem to satisfy me..
49 year old? Nice...
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: I don't care...

Originally posted by maranathaman
I don't care if whoever thinks it's "bragging" childish, or whatever...
I am 42, and about a month ago banged a 20 year old on two separate occasions. It was some of the best sex I've had in a long time!
I also met a 20 year-old very hot model and she told me that her bf is 40. So i don't give a fk what other people think. if you are older and can still pull some young puss-puss, mo' powa too ya!
]

Hell yeah bro, good for you. I hope I'm pulling them in that young when I'm 40, lol. Hell, i wish i was doing it now...
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: No need to move it ...

Originally posted by Survivor
Well if not, why post this in the first place?

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
Why not? I haven't banged a young one lately, but I have. I think it would make an interesting topic, if not, oh well.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Well I've done a 9 year old, and I'm 19. See? We got 9s.
 
Top