Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age 57 harridan laments that her ex-husband found girlfriend within 1 month, while she has gone on nearly 100 dates with no boyfriend

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-husband started dating someone within a month of our divorce. One month. The man who was incapable of having an intimate relationship with me found someone in a month.

And here I sit alone after almost five years of searching and more first dates than I care to reveal. I’ll only say the number is higher than my age (57) and lower than 100.
During my adventures in dating, I’ve met so many “no’s”. So many who I determined weren’t a good match for me. So many who I liked and wanted to see again but they didn’t feel the same way about me.

There was one who said he scheduled a reservation to meet for dinner, but he didn’t end up following through and never showed up. On a cold winter night, I waited at the restaurant for nothing.

Then there was the one whose shoulders drooped the moment he saw me. I hadn’t even said hello.
my opinion: The great payback of life, where harridans suffer the dating indignities that young men suffer.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why? The author:

Sorry for the disturbance.

Not Dead Yet

Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know what this 57 year old looks like. Even former supermodel Paulina Porizkova had major issues with dating around 55-57. She started a new relationship around her 58th birthday in early 2023. It is doubtful that this woman looks as good as even a 55+ Porizkova.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well :cool:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ell-oh-****ing-ell. That's not the author. That's stock imagery. See:

That is not what a 57-year old woman looks like. Maybe someone in her thirties, and I think that picture has been photoshopped.

No, the author probably looks exactly like what we think she does.
Good catch. If you do an image search for "kasey sparks medium" on google, it's the first image to come up and it links to her medium page. Some 57 y/o women do look like that when they filter their faces (at least in my area that has many women with scandinavian ancestry).

But at any rate the author can't tell that's an offputting/creepy image to use, which is par for the course for delusional older women. Even if she doesn't look old, she'll look unsettling.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good catch. If you do an image search for "kasey sparks medium" on google, it's the first image to come up and it links to her medium page. Some 57 y/o women do look like that when they filter their faces (at least in my area that has many women with scandinavian ancestry).

But at any rate the author can't tell that's an offputting/creepy image to use, which is par for the course for delusional older women. Even if she doesn't look old, she'll look unsettling.
I'd hit it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hit it.
Sure, maybe if hitting it was all that was involved. You gotta deal with "it" before and after though. You want to wake up to that face starting at you? Lol.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could try in one of those archeological sites in egypt.

I'm sure many would be interested in her as long as she made it clear that she is curse free.